to _CurseD

Options
Leviath_Imp - Lost City
Leviath_Imp - Lost City Posts: 194 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Etherblade (West)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T444lh36rIQ&feature=youtu.be
^ An example of our pk's now it happens about once every 2 days or so.
this was very recent
Post edited by Leviath_Imp - Lost City on

Comments

• _CurseD - Archosaur
    _CurseD - Archosaur Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    very nice... i wish arch would have the same pk like that one day LOL b:shutup
  • Hattori_ - Archosaur
    Hattori_ - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

keep dreaming jason b:chuckle
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T444lh36rIQ&feature=youtu.be
    ^ An example of our pk's now it happens about once every 2 days or so.
    this was very recent

So many assassins. There must be a reason....

I do enjoy pwi world pvp. One of the biggest sellers of this game in my opinion.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • _Nesseh_ - Archosaur
    _Nesseh_ - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Oh the horror of this video makes me wanna role PvP sererb:surrender
  • Super_Heals - Archosaur
    Super_Heals - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    WTB PK like this at archo server ijs...
  • Leviath_Imp - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnK7IaqUI6E&feature=youtu.be
    Hey this was the pk last night that u guys were watching :D
    ^ if ur friends wanna roll sage casting sin, u can learn his combo hes so pro :D
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Oh yes, 18k+ hp sin cheated to level 105, he so pro. He kills because of his special "pro" combo, right?

Idiots.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Leviath_Imp - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Lolumadbro? :D
  • Soochi - Archosaur
    Soochi - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Lolumadbro? :D
    Lolureadbro? :D b:byeb:thanks
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    o.o archo will NEVER have this kinda pve anytime in the next 2 years rofl :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Blueblade__ - Archosaur
    Blueblade__ - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    last time i saw that much pvp in arch was in a tw. b:shockedb:shocked
  • Qasari - Lost City
    Qasari - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Lol Levi :P Should show them a video of you owning me QQ or on the rare occasion me beatz u. :P

I used to play Archosaur server, but Lost City far more fun imo, finally got to learn pk :P R9 archer ftwzz, way better than my noob arch bm b:chuckle
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Oh yes, 18k+ hp sin cheated to level 105, he so pro. He kills because of his special "pro" combo, right?

Idiots.

face it blood the moment they came up with the rank sale any skill that this game required (which wasn't even much back then cs=win in pwi) went out the window.... I said it the day after the rank sale and I'll say it now THIS GAME IS DEAD :D
  • TJTLegend - Archosaur
    TJTLegend - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    guys if you look closely at that vid it looks more like faction vs faction pk. Arch server can easily do that.............. just saying.
    edited February 2012
    Options

Arch did - before everyone went all level 105 and +12 rank 9 jade

not that there is anything wrong with that . . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited February 2012
    Options
    o.o archo will NEVER have this kinda pve anytime in the next 2 years rofl :P

what happens in 2 years?!?!?!?!!?b:sad
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    _CurseD - Archosaur Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Arch did - before everyone went all level 105 and +12 rank 9 jade

not that there is anything wrong with that . . . . .

maybe when i have not made my char yet. cuz when i played bm there wasnt that much pk either.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    what happens in 2 years?!?!?!?!!?b:sad

+12 PvE Gears from the new instance happens >:O i feel sorry for venos pets in PvP b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
    edited February 2012
    Options
    maybe when i have not made my char yet. cuz when i played bm there wasnt that much pk either.

Might have been. There's videos of it posted . . . somewhere

Then it all died out when only a few dozen or so people had +10.

Then more had +10 and it picked up again.

Then some had +12 and/or rank 9, and it went down again.

Now they have +12 rank 9 and jades.

When the average gear on the server gets to that level, it will pick up again, until only a few people have rank 10 . . . . .

See a pattern?

As soon as there is a little bit of pvp, people rush to get to the level cap (which functionally used to be 101 for most, now of course it is 105) and max refine, etc. so that they feel "comfortable" pvping (or as dai viper likes to say, he is certain "he can beat them").

Problem is, then when you have the gear and certain you can beat them, everyone else is certain you can beat them too - then what happens? noone wants to pvp anymore - its certain defeat.

Honestly, I pointed this out to the server no less than 18 months ago, but it still happens. People want to pvp, rush out to litterally get max gear, then when noone wants to pvp against anyone with max gear when they themselves don't have max gear, people are like "hmm, where is all the pk?!?!?!?".

The interesting thing is, that the peopel that cheated the game to get to 105, now noone will ever be able to match them because they fixed the cheat. So in terms of pk coming back when people catch up to you? b:surrender

we will see how this new expansion deals with that . . . .