CrimsonJr Tw

Options
ICrit - Harshlands
ICrit - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
So after the AfterLife vs CrimsonJr tw, lets all say how we feel about afterlifeb:thanks
Post edited by ICrit - Harshlands on

Comments

• Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So after the AfterLife vs CrimsonJr tw, lets all say how we feel about afterlifeb:thanks

I'd rather reveal how I felt about your mom.

She was ok.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • ICrit - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'd rather reveal how I felt about your mom.

She was ok.

bro thats old, come up with something that would acually offend someone
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    bro thats old, come up with something that would acually offend someone

Kinda hard to do for someone I've never even heard of...but k.

So you're some no-name sin, who decided his main character in PWI should be a faceroll broken char, so you lvl it up all the way to 101, join the best TW guild you can possibly be allowed in (face it, Kylin/Cata/Afterlife/Crimson would ALL reject you), get into a couple TW's and win (while probably doing nothing of worth to contribute to the TW - you're a SIN, after all), THEN you come onto the forums...

...and as your first post, make some kind of pointless post about how everyone feels about your faction beating up on another faction (of which you contributed almost nothing of worth in, since you're a sin), which honestly make you seem like some sort of wannabe bada$$.

In short, I think it'd be better for you to just log off the game, then uninstall it, and then repeat to yourself 100 times this phrase: "I will never come back to PWI forums and embarass myself like that ever again". Then actually carry out that statement and never come back to forums, EVER.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • ICrit - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options

So you're some no-name sin, who decided his main character in PWI should be a faceroll broken char, so you lvl it up all the way to 101, join the best TW guild you can possibly be allowed in (face it, Kylin/Cata/Afterlife/Crimson would ALL reject you), get into a couple TW's and win (while probably doing nothing of worth to contribute to the TW - you're a SIN, after all), THEN you come onto the forums...

...and as your first post, make some kind of pointless post about how everyone feels about your faction beating up on another faction (of which you contributed almost nothing of worth in, since you're a sin), which honestly make you seem like some sort of wannabe bada$$.

In short, I think it'd be better for you to just log off the game, then uninstall it, and then repeat to yourself 100 times this phrase: "I will never come back to PWI forums and embarass myself like that ever again". Then actually carry out that statement and never come back to forums, EVER.
    COOLSTORY BRO! its all good if u get facerolled by sins, no need for the raging, just go cs some more so u can be pro...oh wait nvm cs cant buy skillsb:cry
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    COOLSTORY BRO! its all good if u get facerolled by sins, no need for the raging, just go cs some more so u can be pro...oh wait nvm cs cant buy skillsb:cry

Except...you're a sin...talking about having skill...

A Sin...

Talking about skill...

If you stop coming back to the forums, this kind of ironically embarrassing stuff wouldn't happen to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ICrit - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    from what i remember when u were in kylin tws, u didnt have much skill either lol
    i dont think u should be talking
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    from what i remember when u were in kylin tws, u didnt have much skill either lol
    i dont think u should be talking

This is pretty typical, a sin who gets owned then tries to change the topic to skill by making random accusations in the hopes that the person they're trying to insult actually gets insulted.

When was this ever about skill? Don't try to change the topic, the point of this was to get you to stop coming back to forums, because, god forbid, I'm actually trying to do you a favor here by getting you to stop coming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ICrit - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    This is pretty typical, a sin who gets owned then tries to change the topic to skill by making random accusations in the hopes that the person they're trying to insult actually gets insulted.

When was this ever about skill? Don't try to change the topic, the point of this was to get you to stop coming back to forums, because, god forbid, I'm actually trying to do you a favor here by getting you to stop coming.

umad? how about u get a hobby so that you dont have to check fourms every 5min and comment on every thread. Its not like your important.
    how about you do everyone a favor and s.t.f.u, its not like noone cares about youbb:chuckle
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Who is this kid, I don't even....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Best part of the TW was when that BM ran up and stunned Voltaire's Storm Mistress.
    If it weren't for that BM, they never would've gotten our crystal to 900k.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Best part of the TW was when that BM ran up and stunned Voltaire's Storm Mistress.
    If it weren't for that BM, they never would've gotten our crystal to 900k.

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    umad? how about u get a hobby so that you dont have to check fourms every 5min and comment on every thread. Its not like your important.
    how about you do everyone a favor and s.t.f.u, its not like noone cares about youbb:chuckle

I care about you, and I can see my trolling has gotten your blood pressure up to dangerous levels. In the interests of saving your life (even a young, tender artery can burst when enough stress is placed on it), I'm gonna lay off you for awhile.

Plus, I gotta finish at least 5 episodes of Battlestar Galactica before 3 AM today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Celesse - Harshlands
    Celesse - Harshlands Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I liked the part where Riga just ran around unbuffed in circles in our base for like 10 minutes.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Video posted on the official QQ thread (;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I like the part where Riga stopped, turned around with his cata and chased my 91 fail archer.

I almost fell off my chair and broke a hip over that.

He's done that in two TWs now.

TY for the guffaws, Riga. b:kiss
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I like the repeated phy marrow BMs that I kept oneshot-ing.

I approve this message.
  • Neimroot - Harshlands
    Neimroot - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Like your last two Video's.....

This is your last one....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DDzjgX9l4E

I really enjoy 6:55 - 7:12.

In the first one; there were parts I enjoyed too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9bf01hVNqE