Mp Charm Lag?

Options
Mirtilla - Sanctuary
Mirtilla - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
As anyone had this issue ...I was Vortex'ing on a FCC today,my Mp charm usually keeps up Vortex just fine(No extra mp pots),but while the puller(Wasn't me pulling),was pulling all the FCC room my Vortex stopped all of sudden,and it was up since puller started to pull(Almost 30 secs).
So what just happened,Mp charm lagged? <.<
Im a Seeker but I have no clue what Im seeking.
Post edited by Mirtilla - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Even bigger gltich : 5aps can bypass HP charm before it ticks.
  • SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Did you get interrupted?
    Also did you run out of mp?
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.
  • Mirtilla - Sanctuary
    Mirtilla - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Did you get interrupted?
    Also did you run out of mp?

lol no mobs in FCC room doesn't interrupt vortex(Nothing was hitting me when it stopped),and off course I did not run out of mp,my charm had 1M left of Mp on it.
    Im a Seeker but I have no clue what Im seeking.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Has happened to me as well on seeker. Like 10 mp charm ticks it works fine and then it suddenly interrupts. I think it really is lag, and since vortex drains so much mana, keeping it up with mp charm is a kidna "fragile" thing. Even a slight lag can interrupt it.
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol no mobs in FCC room doesn't interrupt vortex(Nothing was hitting me when it stopped),and off course I did not run out of mp,my charm had 1M left of Mp on it.

you dont have to have something hitting you to get interrupted, which is exactly what happened.

No mystery to solve im sorry.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.