How to farm r8?

terminator00
terminator00 Posts: 1
edited January 2012 in Seeker
Hello everyone,

I am level 93 atm and i want earn 200k rep by the time i reach 100 level in order to buy r8...
Seekers seems to be hard farmers and i dont have money for gold in order to buy r8. There are any ways of reaching 200k rep with out cash? I am willing to farm hard in order to make it
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I'm personally having a hard time getting cash together for the rep too ;)
    However I suggest you run cube every day, if you make it to room 50 (which is relatively easy after you know the rooms a bit and have a bit of luck) you can make about 450k a day depending on what rooms you get and how much ppl are buying PoF for.

Running TT's for fairy boxes and golds also helps a bit, though you will need a cleric I gues. I personally run TT's on my veno xD

Try getting a zen squad with some friends. It's actually quite fun to do so too :]

farm herbs in hell and sell them, or make apoth stuff from them (if you got that lvld) and sell those.

merchant! <I suck at it :D but it's the fastest way of making money XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • terminator00
    terminator00 Posts: 1
    edited January 2012
    Actually i used to sell vortex runs but now the nerf is bigger and its so hard for me to level people.
    Also tts dont drop anymore fairy boxes. Only squad tts. And they are hard i guess for 93 seeker.
    Last but not least im searching for a partner to do things together but i cant find. Not even in faction. I play on RT btw...

Sorry for my english
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Only squad mode drops boxes indeed. However you don't have to do very high lvld TTs. The lowest that drops boxes is 1-3 I think.
    Also if you meet a good or friendly cleric in bh, why not ask if that person wants to run a couple of TTs?

And maybe it's time for a new faction if they don't want to help...
    I'm personally in a very small faction, and theres like.. 5 active ppl. We help eachother whenever we can though and plan in TT runs, FCC and FB runs if needed .-.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Check out RB with a good squad. There is coin rewards and Old Book Pages - not to mention decent exp.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I would recommend finding an assassin or two around your level and selling FC head rooms, assassin and seeker is the best farming combo in the game with the assassin being able to clear bosses and open the gates whilst the seeker clears the route for the people buying whilst staying alive from blood-paint.

Check the average head selling prices on your server, times it by 5 then divide by however many people assisted you in the FC opening run.

Another way would be to get into a guild that has a Guild Base and dose guild trials regularly, these are a great source of money for those who can attend and seekers are the most needed class in there, each trail takes about 30 mins to 2 hours and awards a guaranteed 300 reputation per trial as well as this item;

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/25337

At least on Archosaur (PvE) server the pricing for the mats are currently;

Memorial Coin - 75k Each
    Round Shield Medal - 200k Each
    Adamantine Whetstone - 350k Each
    Oricalcum Ore Pack - 2m Each
    Platinum Ore Pack - 2m Each

Which means your guaranteed 300 reputation as well as 600k - 6m worth of items.

As said before from other people too small things you can do a day to make money as well;

- Cube of Fate; A good run at level 90+ will give you an Page of Fate, sellable for 400-600k depending on server, good run will take about 20 mins.

- GV (Godless Valley, or Delta) 85+; Old book pages do sell very well, 400-600k each as well as the coin per wave of about 90k, good full GV run could earn you about 1m - 3m in 4 hours.

- Hell Herb Farming; Really easy to make money on a PvE Server if you can get into a routine, Devilwoods, scented fungus and tulips sell very well on all servers, nice to farm in the free time between other things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    easiest would be get to lv100 first

BH 100, usually nets me 6-8 mil per week on average if done everyday. Not all BH will give money, but most of the items you get from BH can be resold for 500k+ except for cultivation orbs and mysterious chips.

Jaoin a faction that does faction trials. Trials last about 20 minutes per trial. Each trial gives at least 12 memory coins each worth at 30-40k each. You can do 2-3 trials and you can have at least 1.2M per set of trials. If you get lucky with those trial packs you can make millions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan