New Expansion in CN

Comments

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    camaro7007 wrote: »
    Will there be any new classes comeing out??

You deserve a special award for that post.

Are you going to post the entire text of, say, one of Tom Clancy's books next?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    camaro7007 wrote: »
    Will there be any new classes comeing out??

You should quote the entire macbeth play and ask if Shakespeare will release a new play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    What irritates me most about this 'translation' is that the translator was obviously Christian and HAD to force 'God' into it. Its a bunch of bull****. This is PW, its supposed to be Pan Gu. Take that self righteous monotheistic mumbo jumbo somewhere else please, thanks.

Go die in a fire.
    I feel your rage.

The Nordic religion is a far, far superior religion to those of those inferior Judaic-Christian ones...
    This here proves it.

b:avoid

You too
    Wow this thread was thrown way off topic lol...

Issues on god eh... ok more random trivia no body else cares about

In Nordic mythology the gods die at the end of a brutal war.... In fact everything dies... EXCEPT... The tree that held up the gods home.... and 2 naked humans who hid inside the tree during the war... One woman One man...

Now the upstart christians saw this pagan belief and said IDEA!!!! since there god is dead and all thats left is a tree in a garden with 2 humans...

AHA ADAM AND EVE!!!!! See our god lives and creates where yours died and destroyed it makes perfect since....

Now what else can we change around make ours from the old pagan heretic beliefs....

Christmas-pagan holiday

Halloween and All Saints Day-Pagan

Valentines day- Pagan

St. Patricks Day- Pagan (Irish celtic pagan to be exact)

I know I am missing some stuff here but eh

Now don't tell anyone any of this who lives in the south... Because the earth is only 5k years old and nothing existed before that... There is even a museum with proof that dinosaurs lived in the time of jesus christb:laugh

And you as well, for just being stupid.

Now close this thread for bringing religion into it. Dumbasses.
  • Kirstiein - Sanctuary
    Kirstiein - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    3rd eye: detect if there r stealth targets around u, and knock out all stealth targets 26meters around u, last 6sec. This is ****, in tw clerics need this skill more then mystics.

Rejuvenation of all things: AOE rez buff-.- Freaking seriously, thanks so much for rendering my clerics res pointless.

Moist: AOE buff, incrase healing effect by 20%, pot effect 30%, last 30min. MMM this skill looks familar, oh ya psy have this skill and its better, it can only be on one target but still wtf.

Color Blossoms fans: AOE heal, heal 25% of base atk+ 783HP, every3 sec, last 12sec. 1spark Ummm why isnt this skill on the cleric.

investigate: make u able to check other players' inventory. This skill is going to cause alot of hacking into others accounts. Whats in my inventory is none of anyones business!!!

Lose a Thousand Pieces of Gold (literal translation, meaning giving up wealth): debuff your target, make him drop coins upon death. the amount of coins depends on your target's lvl. Now this is compelte bull, So when I die they can steal money from me. So not even cool! So I guess I cant have money in my inventory anymore. **** you pwi!!!

This is just complete bull, I have a cleric and a mystic, and my cleric is being completely jipped, Mage mode is a joke, I rarely see clerics dd, and it makes it so you cant heal wtf is that ****.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited January 2012
    You too

You don't know sarcasm when you see it do you... b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Go die in a fire.

You too

Your total epic fail just made my day lmao
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Sverdet - Heavens Tear
    Sverdet - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    /inb4lockfromreligionspeak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sverdet ~ Lvl 100 Seeker; Rank 8
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    So what's the point of quoting skills over and over and over again?
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    The AOE Mystic buff makes you lose 0% xp on revive, but it doesn't actually revive you, You need the Buff or cleric to revive you,

• Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Go die in a fire.

You too

lol for being stupid??? do you not know your history? the real history not what they pass off in public schools.

Are you really so ignorant?

There really is a musem that says dinosaurs existed with jesus 5 thousand years ago (if one believes such things)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TME30pPBw58

The Ragnarok... Norse mythology... There are a couple different versions... Some say that some of the gods will survive others say that nothing will survive... But eh, this one doesn't go into exact how man will survive but if one does digging you can find it. Yes it reads like a page from lord of the rings... gee I wonder where he got the idea for that.

http://www.pantheon.org/articles/r/ragnarok.html

And of course the pagan holidays... I am Irish, descended from celts... Members of my family still practice the old ways and the days always fall on what later religions took over as there own and twisted it for there own ends... As for my personal beliefs don't worry about it.

I swear the sarcasm of the first must have been lost in translation
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    Kids, stop fighting

• Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    God is gonna smite you all.
    b:bye

/sarcasm... couldn't care less about reigion.
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    In PWI, Pan Gu is the supreme power and your puny Norse Gods, Christian Gods, Muslim Gods and whatever the hell you want to argue don't even exist. So in that context, "God" would refer to Pan Gu, not the Christian or Jewish or Muslim or Norse or Egyptian or Greek or Buddist Gods.

And besides, it's more likely that the translator was doing a literal translation, in which case "God" might be appropriate. Because anyone who has ever written anything in any school would know that referring to a person or entity by its name continuously makes for a crappy, repetitive piece of **** text. And since all we know about Pan Gu is that he is God and one of his nicknames is The Creator, using "God" as an alternative for "Pan Gu" is perfectly logical.

Now shut up.

b:cute
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Wow this thread was thrown way off topic lol...

Issues on god eh... ok more random trivia no body else cares about

In Nordic mythology the gods die at the end of a brutal war.... In fact everything dies... EXCEPT... The tree that held up the gods home.... and 2 naked humans who hid inside the tree during the war... One woman One man...

Now the upstart christians saw this pagan belief and said IDEA!!!! since there god is dead and all thats left is a tree in a garden with 2 humans...

AHA ADAM AND EVE!!!!! See our god lives and creates where yours died and destroyed it makes perfect since....

Now what else can we change around make ours from the old pagan heretic beliefs....

Christmas-pagan holiday

Halloween and All Saints Day-Pagan

Valentines day- Pagan

St. Patricks Day- Pagan (Irish celtic pagan to be exact)

I know I am missing some stuff here but eh

Now don't tell anyone any of this who lives in the south... Because the earth is only 5k years old and nothing existed before that... There is even a museum with proof that dinosaurs lived in the time of jesus christb:laugh

either A) your a troll B) you are very very ignorant and you have no idea on what you are talking about or C) your both A and B. ima guess your option C.

if ur gonna be atheist or if you are of a different religion that disagrees with another religion then fine, but ATLEAST be smart like most are and give more valid facts rather then spew complete **** from ur mouth. learn your ****ing facts and stop watching random you tube vids and believing them as fact like a pure imbecile.

you are honestly no different from the idiots that watch the History channel and believe it with 100% accuracy because its on TV. i bet u like ancient aliens to huh?
  • _Kayno - Sanctuary
    _Kayno - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    either A) your a troll B) you are very very ignorant and you have no idea on what you are talking about or C) your both A and B. ima guess your option C.

if ur gonna be atheist then fine, but ATLEAST be smart like most are and give more valid facts rather then spew complete **** from ur mouth.

Agreed
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    OK gtfo mah thread with this religion ****. I don't want it locked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    the last one is from genesis but we haven't gotten it yet. christmas stuff was christmas this year's fash so we'll probably get next christmas.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    the last one is from genesis but we haven't gotten it yet. christmas stuff was christmas this year's fash so we'll probably get next christmas.

K what about the other ones?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    The other ones are from the new expansion. There have been more released than just those two sets but I'm unable to find pictures, I assume ecat is suffering same problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited January 2012

if ur gonna be atheist or if you are of a different religion that disagrees with another religion then fine, but ATLEAST be smart like most are and give more valid facts rather then spew complete **** from ur mouth. learn your ****ing facts and stop watching random you tube vids and believing them as fact like a pure imbecile.

you are honestly no different from the idiots that watch the History channel and believe it with 100% accuracy because its on TV. i bet u like ancient aliens to huh?

Stop attacking me personally and attack the facts... or fictions I put down... If you can't do that then stop... I am not the ignorant one because I know history through my papers and classes in college... How much do you know of ancient cultures?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Ekna - Dreamweaver
    Ekna - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2012
  • Ecatomb - Lothranis
    Ecatomb - Lothranis Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    The other ones are from the new expansion. There have been more released than just those two sets but I'm unable to find pictures, I assume ecat is suffering same problem.
    Yes, no picture from the last fashion. It come beetween mid of november and today on the chinese server. Other fashion appear at the same time.

I have some new mount/armor/baby pet too.
    New screenshot of weapon will come soon too.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I wish pw have feature to make armor into fashion.
    Some armor look nice but many are for lower level or some not used because of the status / effect...
    b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Ekna - Dreamweaver
    Ekna - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I wish pw have feature to make armor into fashion.
    Some armor look nice but many are for lower level or some not used because of the status / effect...
    b:sad
    My word, someone else actually sees one of the fundamental flaws of MMORPGs... :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited January 2012
    Lol @ the idiots arguing over nothing

Also, for the fash, even though some of them were released recently, there's no guarantee we'll get them. This should be obvious by now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Yup, no guarantee we'll get that fashion. But it's better than arguing about religion, and a girl can dream especially given they've released a lot of sets recently, can't she? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    It seems that in the Official Chinese forums they are complaining that we can get grade 16 military gear (rank 9 gear) directly from the boutique, when people that have been playing like 3 years+ overthere can only dream with it, it seems that it cost 1k USD to +12 something over there. b:chuckle

Forum Thread.
    http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1883608&extra=page%3D1&page=1

EDIT: BTW this one damn amazing dragon mount:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/20111102192721.jpg/
  • Mesro - Heavens Tear
    Mesro - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Couple things to say: 1. Does anyone know how to use propper grammer? Its irritating to try to figure out what someone is trying to say when they don't use propper grammer. 2. I'm guessing nobody has read up on the new skills at all here. If you had, you would know what the new skills will be, not be completely lost as to what they will be. I don't remember the link, but I have been to a link to see the new skills that are coming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Couple things to say: 1. Does anyone know how to use propper grammer? Its irritating to try to figure out what someone is trying to say when they don't use propper grammer. 2. I'm guessing nobody has read up on the new skills at all here. If you had, you would know what the new skills will be, not be completely lost as to what they will be. I don't remember the link, but I have been to a link to see the new skills that are coming.

lol b:surrender
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
This discussion has been closed.