Ok, someone please explain what the HECK it is going on?

Options
chocokun
chocokun Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
So I just started yesterday and after about 1hr of playing I ran out of arrow. Im Archer Class LV 2 with the LV 0 bow? I've been reading around and apparently I can buy arrows or something from the blacksmith? And where the heck is he? Im in Plume City and cant find him. Also, can you pick up stuff that others dropped that are higher lv than you? Thanks :)//

Comments

• SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ok lets see...

1) Yes, archers must have ammunition to use their skills.

2) To find an NPC in a town click the "Coordinates Assistant" button next to the right side of the mini-map. Then double-click on one of the blacksmiths listed. This will give you an on-screen arrow pointing where you need to go.

Once you are there click on him, click goods, then click the "ammo" button.

NOTE: There are 3 types of ammo for the 3 types of archer weapons: Bows, Crossbows, and Slingshots.

Arrows = Bows
    Shot = Slingshots
    Bolts = Crossbows

ALSO: The ammo has level ranges, make sure that your weapon is in the level range or you won't be able to use it.

Finally: Yes. When a player kills a monster the items dropped are locked to the person who killed it for a few minutes but after a while they become open to anyone. If nobody still doesn't pick them up then they disappear.

In PvP however, items dropped can be grabbed by anyone with no time delay.

Good luck and have fun!
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.