Useless class? Or what are psys good for?

2»

Comments

• Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver
    Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    endlesspsy wrote: »
    a rank9 archer will kill a Psy so fast if its not +12 and jade of defense. and 99.9% of Psy made is not that. So yea Psy are usless because of the expensive PWI system.

agreed....it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that psys counter sins easy....and it also doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that archers and venos counter psys very easy as long as they are same geared which ofc i am speaking R9+12....and i wouls have to say i would rather R9 my archer rather than make a psy to fight psy.....psy fights take to long in my opinion from 2-7 mins -.- SoS war is just pointless i would rather have my archer purge his **** and slap him some good 6-10k -.- thats a fact
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mesro - Heavens Tear
    Mesro - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Ive been playing a Psy for a long time now, and its my fav class. I dont like the other classes a whole lot. I have most fun on a Psy. Im gonna solo FF at either 95 or 100. Yes, I am a Demon Psy, with Tank Build. I think I might be the only Demon Psy in PWI, not for sure tho.

P.S.: I have beaten Sins that were a few levels higher than me using a few tricks I know. That is, White Voodoo+Soul Burn+Adrenaline Surge (Genie Skill)+Soul of Stunning+SoV+SoS=Kill the Sin in just a few seconds of duel start.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mesro - Heavens Tear
    Mesro - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    BTW, Adrenaline Surge (Genie Skill) works as a stun protection for a few seconds. If you use it at the right time, the Sin cant stun you when they Shadow Teleport to you. Its a really useful trick.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    BTW, Adrenaline Surge (Genie Skill) works as a stun protection for a few seconds. If you use it at the right time, the Sin cant stun you when they Shadow Teleport to you. Its a really useful trick.

It says immune to sleep. Is it working against stun also?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I don't think it work against stun at all, but sin does have a sleep at least, he probably just mixed it up with badge of courage?

And I'm more of a fan of Soul of Retaliation than Soul of Stunning myself. Absorbing the 1st atk, dealing some and returning any statut effect included with the initial damage is nice imo, at least when SoS only got a few sec of stun time.