damage hacks?

2»

Comments

• XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    The Seeker probably transferred the cube HP debuff or another HP debuff that's even worse to you, along with some type of amp (fortify/crimson soul powder transfer). But that HP debuff would have to be hella strong, otherwise that situation is pretty impossible.

Edit: Yeah, the cube HP debuff and a good fortify debuff + amp and crit would've done the job just fine.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Once I hit a cata barb for 12k.

DAMAGE ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    theres this one time when i hit flameofwar for liek 57k but n0thing on hanky but then one time i hit a mob for like 1.7m it was special day
    Unban me.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    The Seeker probably transferred the cube HP debuff or another HP debuff that's even worse to you, along with some type of amp (fortify/crimson soul powder transfer). But that HP debuff would have to be hella strong, otherwise that situation is pretty impossible.

Edit: Yeah, the cube HP debuff and a good fortify debuff + amp and crit would've done the job just fine.

I didn't think of this, but it's certainly possible.

Makes me want to get my seeker up to 100 even more now.

In my entire time I've played this game I've never experienced anything like a damage ****. Riga you're gonna have to provide some sort of SS, proof, or anything else for this thread to be taken seriously, as it's doubtful that anyone who has the skill/knowledge to **** PWI servers would actually waste his time playing this game and trying to **** it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    you can get a 90% ST debuff from the marriage quest npc by taking it below half of its normal hp you then have to kill it and blade affinity/TP back to town and race out to destroy said barb however because its riga he will sit there thinking he is safe while the seeker does his full combo.

Honestly though using QPQ to put map debuffs on people is almost as lame as triple sparking in pvp (meaning people do it but I still think its just a bad idea)
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Wow, and real people actually joined a faction his guy made?

On the side note, by a Seeker LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLL!!
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I think Riga is a pretty cool guy, eh never running out of excuses and doesn't afraid of anything.
    Packs World International
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2012
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I lol'd.b:chuckle
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    you can get a 90% ST debuff from the marriage quest npc by taking it below half of its normal hp you then have to kill it and blade affinity/TP back to town and race out to destroy said barb however because its riga he will sit there thinking he is safe while the seeker does his full combo.

Honestly though using QPQ to put map debuffs on people is almost as lame as triple sparking in pvp (meaning people do it but I still think its just a bad idea)

The MQ debuff is only 75%, not 90%. That would've left Riga with 10k HP left, and a non-R9 Seeker wouldn't hit him for that much. Also, the MQ debuff lasts long enough for you to be able to run back to Silver Pool without having to town tele, but I'm not sure about West or Hidden Orchid.

As for the triple sparking thing in PvP, there are situations where triple sparking is optimal. Maybe it doesn't occur often for BMs, but it happens. Look at Sins. In some cases, them triple sparking every 15 seconds makes it a lot harder to kill them, etc.

Oh, and, transferring map debuffs onto people is hilarious and mildly entertaining.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Lawl by a seeker. I would belive it if it was a r9 psy...they hit hard...but a seeker...useless toon lawl.
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I keep coming back to this thread just to see if longknife posted any new vidsb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    The new LoL patch sped up the menu animations while in shop.

Maybe now people will stop being afk @ fountain for 30 seconds casually buying items while the other team's mid is pushing down his turret.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    The new LoL patch sped up the menu animations while in shop.

Maybe now people will stop being afk @ fountain for 30 seconds casually buying items while the other team's mid is pushing down his turret.

I like how they added some of the champ's Chinese splash arts to our version, particularly Malz's, but wish they could've added Lb's too, oh well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    I keep coming back to this thread just to see if longknife posted any new vidsb:surrender

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8uLT_EIJjs&feature=related
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Jurenya - Harshlands
    Jurenya - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    can anyone have mercy on rigas soul? lol, I mean, srsly..
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
  • Husquarna - Harshlands
    Husquarna - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    THATS GENIUS!!

... its the next Bob Ross!
  • Mesro - Heavens Tear
    Mesro - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    If you think that someone was hacking, you need to submit a complaint, not put it on the forums. Its a waste of time and space to complain about it in a post. It will NEVER get takin care of if you post, instead of submitting a complaint.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hiromatsu - Harshlands
    Hiromatsu - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    complaining about seekers? damn rig. thought this was about BM glitch attacks
  • Mesro - Heavens Tear
    Mesro - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    b:byeim real, curious, if some ppl think its cute to use damge hacks? blah blah blah KMA all you ppl sayin im QQing, but fairness is important in game to each and everyone of us....if you noticed any such things like maybe get 1 shot by a 99 seeker that not even r9, im fully buffed adn 41k HP..things that make you go hummmmmmmmmmm

You know that curiosity killed the cat right? U should be submitting a ticket to the GMs, not talkin bout it on the forums. Its not gonna get takin care of unless u submit a ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    You know that curiosity killed the cat right? U should be submitting a ticket to the GMs, not talkin bout it on the forums. Its not gonna get takin care of unless u submit a ticket.

Isn't FF Frostcovered City? Hate to break it to you but Psys solo that **** all the time; I must've done it over ten times for CJr and I'm sure I'm not the only Psy doing it.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I'm pretty sure my 89 Psy can solo it, just takes a while.
  • ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide
    ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    why didnt you just take a ss of the damage log.
  • keripo
    keripo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Saw this thread and had to dig this screenshot up. Was a random 4v3 over 3rd past grind spot (the other three had just died and Riga was the last standing):

2010-08-0712-39-48.jpg

Pure-vit build w/ +4 Buddha's Leaf FTW!

~Keripo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Does anyone reading this thread have access to the Journal of Critical Realism? I need two papers, one co-authored by Roy Bhaskar and Alex Callinicos and the authored by Bhaskar and Ernesto Laclau.

5 chars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]