Client Crashing, No Errors

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2011
    You need check the dsl modems firewall settings it is separate from computer it has its own ip address for dsl modem not sure on the wireless but do know dsl modem you have to go to its ip address and set it k might be same situation on wireless allso instead of on comp setting for it k.Have been a programmer way longer than that k b:pleased and it took me awhile to realize my modem settings can interfere with a connection k try setting it below medium ok and should fix prob ok reason problems happening is modem disconnecting from client server k because of its firewall setting and yes its different from the pcs setting ok.
    Theres nothing wrong with the client or server ok its a simple setting on your comp or dsl modem ok whether it be wireless or dsl hardwired,most most dsl modems have an ip address you have type in to get to page to set it k your provider will tell you if if you contact them ok.recommend a setting below medium as medium and above affects client ok.A setting on medium and above will dissconnect client or crash it k,and allso it wont let some get fully in game ex. they can sign in but char will not continue login to game page k.So set it below medium and it corrects it k,on modem whether dsl or wireless.
    Clueless post is clueless you sound just like the PWE support staff except that they speak slightly more coherently. For purporting to be a programmer, maybe you should give yourself some credibility by not speaking like a little child. BTW, my system that I am running most of my testing on for this issue is set to DMZ and has no firewalls, anti-virus, or conflicting processes/software running in the background.

You are obviously failing to grasp the situation fully. It's not disconnecting. The client simply disappears. One minute happily playing along, the next moment it's like it was never there. Window goes away. There is no error. There is no longer any PW process running.
    The issue is happening on multiple systems, and testing shows that hardware, driver versions, OS versions, graphical settings, firewalls, anti-virus, ect. have absolutely no bearing on the client's ability to suddenly disappear.
    I'm a network administrator, and I've been building/troubleshooting systems since DOS. I've also been working on this particular issue on and off for well over a year now and PWE is ignoring me for the most part.
    If you're using a 32bit operating system, you might want to try to set /3GB mode.

in windows XP this was done by adding /3GB to the end of the boot command line on boot.ini
    On vista/7 you need to run "bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072" as administrator.
    Reboot afterwards.

The client does in fact memoryleak, and it looks like it does that when allocating sprites.
    Once the client size reaches 2GB it crashes. The above setting increases this value to 3GB.

If you want to undo the change, remove the /3GB option from boot.ini
    for vista/7 calll "bcedit /deletevalue IncreaseUserVa" as administrator
    This does actually look promising. I'm give it a test on my clean system and see how it works.

Edit: Nope. Was just sitting inside faction base with nothing happening and it closed out. I'll keep poking at it though. It would be nice if I had some error in the windows logs when it closes like this, but I've got nothing there either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    You are obviously failing to grasp the situation fully. It's not disconnecting. The client simply disappears. One minute happily playing along, the next moment it's like it was never there. Window goes away. There is no error. There is no longer any PW process running.

Exactly. Sometimes it happens when you alt-tab out, sometimes while it's sitting idle in the background like mine did a bit ago, other times it happens while you're actively playing (which seems to be happening more and more frequently the past few patches). There's no rhyme or reason to discern. Attaching a debugger to the process shows a normal exit (usually).
    I've also been working on this particular issue on and off for well over a year now and PWE is ignoring me for the most part.

Yeah, I'm curious if trying to work directly with Wanmei might go better. It'd make logical sense that if PWE reported the issues and additional information, the reports would be better received. But PWE has demonstrated (and said) time and time again that they're incapable of passing technical information directly from the players to Beijing. b:cryb:surrender
    If you're using a 32bit operating system, you might want to try to set /3GB mode.

in windows XP this was done by adding /3GB to the end of the boot command line on boot.ini
    On vista/7 you need to run "bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072" as administrator.
    Reboot afterwards.

The client does in fact memoryleak, and it looks like it does that when allocating sprites.
    Once the client size reaches 2GB it crashes. The above setting increases this value to 3GB.

If you want to undo the change, remove the /3GB option from boot.ini
    for vista/7 calll "bcedit /deletevalue IncreaseUserVa" as administrator

Close, but no cigar. All that does is change how memory allocation can be requested by applications and constrains the kernel's memory usage. Let me quote from MSDN:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff556232(v=vs.85).aspx

On Windows, by default, the lower 2 GB are reserved for user-mode programs and the upper 2 GB are reserved for kernel-mode programs. You can use this parameter to test the performance of your driver when it is running in a 1 GB kernel.

[...]

To take advantage of the 3 GB available to user-mode programs, the program must be linked with the /LARGEADDRESSAWARE option.

[...]

Booting with the /3GB parameter decreases the amount of kernel virtual address space on the system. In order to fit all of the kernel resources within the remaining 1 GB of virtual memory, NT-based Windows operating systems prior to Windows Vista restrict physical memory to frames below the 16 GB physical boundary.

[...]

On Windows XP, some drivers, especially video adapter drivers with onboard RAM, cannot run with the /3GB parameter because they require more address space than the 1 GB kernel address space permits.

Basically, it's a testing option for certain configurations, mainly aimed at driver developers. As most applications are not linked with /LARGEADDRESSAWARE (especially older 32-bit applications, including elementclient), it does nothing but cause potential system instability. In fact, Microsoft explicitly notes a common scenario where this is an issue and is one which can affect a not-insignificant portion of the playerbase (low-to-mid-range desktops and a large percentage of notebooks).

Another misconception is that /3GB allows you to utilize > 4GB of RAM. (Probably started as someone noticing a "/3GB" kernel switch, and realizing that a 32-bit kernel without PAE can only address 4GB of memory. As your devices need memory allocations as well, your usable physical RAM if you have 4GB installed is around 3-3.5 GB.) As that linked article states, this is not the case. In fact, if you're on a server SKU, it reduces the amount of addressable physical memory available to the system! (No effect on the desktop Windows versions supported by PWE.)

Also, /3GB has no effect for 64-bit Windows versions. Now that we're finally on the verge of moving to EFI-based systems, they're more common than ever. b:victory
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
    edited December 2011
    ...Yeah, I'm curious if trying to work directly with Wanmei might go better. It'd make logical sense that if PWE reported the issues and additional information, the reports would be better received. But PWE has demonstrated (and said) time and time again that they're incapable of passing technical information directly from the players to Beijing. b:cryb:surrender....

As yet, they do not respond to my e-mails. Whether a language barrier, or just stubborn management and restrictive policies I'm not sure. Seeing how the rest of the company deals with the US version, I'm leaning towards the latter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I bought a computer brand new and it has this problem. It was a cheap one from Wal-Mart, but it still plays PWI just fine without any lag. I can't figure out why it would randomly close the client. It mainly does it while multi-clienting. I will be in one screen (fullscreen) and when I press alt-tab I get nothing because the other tab has closed.
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I have been having this problem since the latest update. I will be teleporting to Raging Tides, teleporting into an instance or just hanging out in a city when the client disappears.

Ticket has been submitted, just waiting for a response.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • hikaru010111
    hikaru010111 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    It's been like this for a couple weeks, now. I stopped playing last September when I lost my internet connection, finally got it back in December and update my computer with all the windows updates and other things like that, including the PW updates. Now, when ever I click start I have to wait like 5 mins before it finally loads, then right as the blue bar completes, it freezes for a couple seconds then vanishes. Also, at the Beginning where it shows various promotions or campaigns for the games (the what looks like a slide show with the 1, 2, 3, and 4 numbers at the bottom) is frozen and there is a white rectangle on the stop that has the word online in it. I have no Idea how to fix this, and I can see that PWE is not doing a thing about it, so I am hoping someone soon figures out why we are having this problem.
  • hikaru010111
    hikaru010111 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Actually disregard my last post. To everyone having problems, it is something wrong with your computer. I had the same exact problem and found nothing wrong with my computer, I basically restored my computer to factory setting and PWI works perfectly.
    edited January 2012
    Actually disregard my last post. To everyone having problems, it is something wrong with your computer. I had the same exact problem and found nothing wrong with my computer, I basically restored my computer to factory setting and PWI works perfectly.

You should keep playing, it will start eventually. I've got three systems that I've done clean install on and it still closes without an error on them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Finrah - Sanctuary
    Finrah - Sanctuary Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    OMG This game crashing **** is getting onto my nerves so badly b:angry

I crash every single time when I do nix valley 75-84 like 9 out of 10 times, and 5 out of 10 times when I teleport to Raging Tides. The same issue with my boyfriend with the teleporting but not nix. I have 4 GB ram and he has 2, so I don't think its our hardware problem at all.

PLEASE FIX THIS ITS GETTING ME NUTS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I had this problem as well. It got so bad that I had to completely rip apart my computer, clean it, put it back together, and re-install windows 7 64-bit. After that it got stable, but every 2 months or so it becomes unstable again. This usually results in me removing the graphics card and re-installing the graphics driver.

From all I read and monitored myself, I'd agree that it's a memory issue.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • nakhtuul
    nakhtuul Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I've been client-crashing for awhile myself now. This game has ran perfectly fine for the past 3 years, but since the last month or two, it has been crashing with no error report.

Its a client issue....why is it that I can run every other up to date game except for PWI?

Perfect World International Alumni
    Closed Beta 2008 - Present
  • Finrah - Sanctuary
    Finrah - Sanctuary Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I had this problem as well. It got so bad that I had to completely rip apart my computer, clean it, put it back together, and re-install windows 7 64-bit. After that it got stable, but every 2 months or so it becomes unstable again. This usually results in me removing the graphics card and re-installing the graphics driver.

From all I read and monitored myself, I'd agree that it's a memory issue.

I restarted my computer so that my ram gets a fresh start - but no it STILL happens (the crashing) and I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS crash in the middle of nix 75-84!!! PLEASE FIX THIS b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I have been having this problem since the latest update. I will be teleporting to Raging Tides, teleporting into an instance or just hanging out in a city when the client disappears.

I've been having the Houdini problem with this game for months, and thought it was something wrong with my computer. The quote up there reflects that my biggest issue is also teleporting to Raging Tides, though I've also had it disappear while in catshop or doing whatever. This happens regardless of running full or window, 2 clients or 1, and regardless of what I have running in background. My computer is a freakin beast and was built to handle folding/crunching and major gaming. I tried pausing the crunching client as well, but to no avail. Though I will point out that if I'm running 2 clients, only one will disappear, not both. And that's usually the catshop I have in the background while I'm out playing main character.

Has anyone else had a problem with minimizing the client, only to bring it back up and find no picture, only sound? I can't blame this on my computer because it didn't happen until about 2 patches ago. I used to minimize all the time before that with no problem.

Oh, and my fiance, who's computer is only marginally better than mine, hadn't had problems with the silent crash before. This is why I assumed the problem was my vid card or something else in my system. That is, until he had the problem a week ago...
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
    edited January 2012
    Has anyone else had a problem with minimizing the client, only to bring it back up and find no picture, only sound? I can't blame this on my computer because it didn't happen until about 2 patches ago. I used to minimize all the time before that with no problem...

I've been occasionally experiencing this the past couple of months. It's usually when I minimize the client and the run a video or something. Sometimes using the right-mouse-button to rotate the view, or hitting a skill key will bring it back, but sometimes it won't and I have to manually shut down the process.

The "Houdini trick" with two clients does seem to occur more often with the window that is out of focus, but I have had it happen with either. I have been tracking locations and actions when the window closes and can find no common denominator. Even setting all graphical options to minimum has no effect on reducing the chances that the client will disappear mysteriously. I've tried different resolutions, windowed vs. full screen, none of it makes any difference. The client just poofs, and I don't even have an entry in the error log to trace it with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    The lack of "common denominator" is the most frustrating part about it, because it makes it nearly impossible to find the root cause. After crashing about 5 times teleporting to Raging Tides, I'm finally at the point where I hit "teleport" and move my mouse to hover over the icon to start the client again lol. But the last few times have been weird. It'll freeze as soon as I get there, like it's about to disappear, but then it doesn'tb:puzzled

I also noticed through the forums that some people are having problems with the ground texture not loading...and you fall through the ground (if any of you have this happen, activate your wings, fly up, get to safe zone and either teleport or restart game).

So we've got:

Houdini Crashing
    Missing Ground
    Missing Picture

I'm curious as to whether these things are linked in some way. Or at least 2 of the 3. I've had the game disappear on teleporting, and also had the ground disappear on other occasions. But you don't have to teleport for either the game or the ground to disappear. The missing picture only happens when you minimize and then restore. But with all three of these things you inevitably end up restarting the client.

The crashing has been since probably September-ish, but the picture and ground issues have been in the last 2 months.

At this point I think it's safe to rule out computer problems, because so many people with so many different systems and settings are having the same exact problems.
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
    edited January 2012
    Actually the ground texture issue was introduced with Genesis, it's just gotten really bad the past few updates. Sometimes the ground textures will load, but not completely so you just kinda sink in a little. It's really wired and Support just keeps blaming my video card that has no issues whatsoever, or assumes that I have corrupt files. (If my files are corrupt, then the source files on the server are corrupt. You wouldn't believe how often I scan and verify.)

As far as the crashing when teleporting to RT and Tellus, I've mostly eliminated that by setting my defaut distance to the orange dot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exiirah - Lost City
    Exiirah - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    A little bit off but my client keeps dissapearing when im in frost, GV Delta or in the middle of archosaur, its very fustrating and my pc is brand new. >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lvl60togekiss
    lvl60togekiss Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Clearly developer problem.
    Before I verified today, my clients were working fine, for 2 years.... after verifying and gaining new files, client crashed, over and over.
    My Specs are exact same as first post.
    Any solutions?
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    I just found something very interesting and maybe a GM (darth?) can come in and clue me in. Lately I have been having flickering and other issues of bad behavior (no crashing just that). Amazingly I was having those problems one time and switched my resolution from window to full screen and all issues I had went away. After awhile they were back and I again switched from full screen to window mode. I kept going back and forth and every time there was some graphics abnormalities it always reset it. Before I had to log back out and in again. Sooooo anyone might know what changes from window to full screen does in terms of graphics? I have a video of some of my abnormalities. I'll try and video it while I switch it from full screen to window and vice versa. It's interesting because if it truly was hardware related you would think nothing I'd do would make it stop.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

edited January 2012
    I just found something very interesting and maybe a GM (darth?) can come in and clue me in. Lately I have been having flickering and other issues of bad behavior (no crashing just that). Amazingly I was having those problems one time and switched my resolution from window to full screen and all issues I had went away. After awhile they were back and I again switched from full screen to window mode. I kept going back and forth and every time there was some graphics abnormalities it always reset it. Before I had to log back out and in again. Sooooo anyone might know what changes from window to full screen does in terms of graphics? I have a video of some of my abnormalities. I'll try and video it while I switch it from full screen to window and vice versa. It's interesting because if it truly was hardware related you would think nothing I'd do would make it stop.

I've had something similar occur a couple of times before. Once it was the video card overheating, another time it was simply a bad video driver file.
    For the first, clean the dust bunnies out of your PC and make sure it has room to breathe.
    For the second, download and install the latest drivers for your video card. (Note: get the drivers from the manufacturer and perform a Clean Install. On Vista or newer, Run as Administrator.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    I've had something similar occur a couple of times before. Once it was the video card overheating, another time it was simply a bad video driver file.
    For the first, clean the dust bunnies out of your PC and make sure it has room to breathe.
    For the second, download and install the latest drivers for your video card. (Note: get the drivers from the manufacturer and perform a Clean Install. On Vista or newer, Run as Administrator.)

Always cleaned, always latest driver, always clean install for the driver and using driver cleaner pro to make sure everything is cleared. Nothing has stopped it only slowed it down. I have rolled back the drivers to 280 version instead of the 285 version (nvidia GFX 560 ti btw). I just think the card / drivers are way to new for the game as the card artifacts and stuff in PWI but I'm fine doing anything else including other games. As I said if I keep flip flopping the mode the game is played in all artifacting and everything else goes away for awhile then eventually comes back. It's very odd thing if you ask me.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JTci3gPPr8

The images are very telling. Some are artifacting, some are just color variations, some the textures and mapping just flat out never show up and it's a white block. It's all sorts of clusterfck going on there.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    sorry I one shot the thread, guess I should have told it to deaden first....
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

edited January 2012
    LOL no, I've been really busy in RL the past week or so and haven't been out here much. There's not many others that visit the tech forums that regularly lately, so if I'm not responding, a thread tends to die off, sometimes unanswered.

IIRC, the 280 drivers gave me a lot of issues, both on my 8800GT, and on my 460GTX with some artifacts, but nothing like what you're showing. That was mostly with the buildings in Archosaur. Seems like I used 175 for a while, but I don't recall offhand. The only other time I've ever had issue like that was when I had a custom configuration set in the Nvidia 3D settings.

I'm currently running 285.38 on the 8800GT and the newest shows 285.62. I'll update it today and give it a shot to see if I have similar results. I've probably got the same driver version on the 460GTX, but can't look at it right now.

Edit: Found it, 275.33 was what I used until the 285 beta came out. 290.53 Beta is also out, it has some fixes for artifacts. You might give it a shot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sydewinder - Dreamweaver
    Sydewinder - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Is anyone having this happen when teleporting to/from Arch. like I sometimes do?
    And is anyone NOT using Nvidia cards? I am currently updating to the beta posted above, but usually wait for stable versions of software. I'll check your results later today & post my own as well tomorrow.

<<=== Win7/ 4GB Ram/ Nvidia GTX550Ti
    What demon fights for good, drinks with elves, & feasts with crows?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:shocked~ If Life is but a dream, What happens if I wake you?? ~b:shocked
    edited January 2012
    Is anyone having this happen when teleporting to/from Arch. like I sometimes do?
    And is anyone NOT using Nvidia cards? I am currently updating to the beta posted above, but usually wait for stable versions of software. I'll check your results later today & post my own as well tomorrow.

<<=== Win7/ 4GB Ram/ Nvidia GTX550Ti

I did sometimes with teleporting to/from Arch. Solved that by reducing the distance down a stop or two from max.
    I may have a laptop around here somewhere with an ATI card, but personally I've avoided ATI since before they went under and AMD bought them.
    There are also several noteable texture bugs in the game with ATI cards that arise more from an incompatibility with the way ATI cards operate than with anything a driver would fix.
    They could probably fix the games code to work around the issues with the ATI cards, but since none of the Dev's are comfortable with touching the original code, we're not likely to see a fix to that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    LOL no, I've been really busy in RL the past week or so and haven't been out here much. There's not many others that visit the tech forums that regularly lately, so if I'm not responding, a thread tends to die off, sometimes unanswered.

IIRC, the 280 drivers gave me a lot of issues, both on my 8800GT, and on my 460GTX with some artifacts, but nothing like what you're showing. That was mostly with the buildings in Archosaur. Seems like I used 175 for a while, but I don't recall offhand. The only other time I've ever had issue like that was when I had a custom configuration set in the Nvidia 3D settings.

I'm currently running 285.38 on the 8800GT and the newest shows 285.62. I'll update it today and give it a shot to see if I have similar results. I've probably got the same driver version on the 460GTX, but can't look at it right now.

Edit: Found it, 275.33 was what I used until the 285 beta came out. 290.53 Beta is also out, it has some fixes for artifacts. You might give it a shot.

Well when the drivers were in their about 275ish I didn't have many problems. The videos you saw where from the first gen or two of the drivers for the card (purchased card when it was second week out). Driver crashes have been getting worse, but I'm going to try out the 290 version and see what happens. PWI has been blaming my card for the last 9 months, even though I can play and do anything else without problems, but IT MUST BE MY HARDWARE. -_-'
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• ditchjumper
    ditchjumper Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I'll see if they can go through your hijackthis log more in depth.

Feel free to reply back to your tickets and thanks for your feedback about the game.b:victory

Well looks like another pwi circle jerk to me. I also am Dc'ing different servers,different char's,started w/ in the last 2 weeks when i reinstalled Pwi. AT first it was only when i ported to Tideborn now same plus in around southbanker..getting a few wierd graphic
    glitches in arch now also. Today i have DC'ed atleast 6 times..just walking along and bam
    no game / client totally kicked out no bug report. Submit ticket..why bother support see's there is an issue. All i can say is GET'ER DONE , check your code of installer and program
    line by line if you have to.I verify'd my files,drv's,ect.
    edited January 2012
    Well looks like another pwi circle jerk to me. I also am Dc'ing different servers,different char's,started w/ in the last 2 weeks when i reinstalled Pwi. AT first it was only when i ported to Tideborn now same plus in around southbanker..getting a few wierd graphic
    glitches in arch now also. Today i have DC'ed atleast 6 times..just walking along and bam
    no game / client totally kicked out no bug report. Submit ticket..why bother support see's there is an issue. All i can say is GET'ER DONE , check your code of installer and program
    line by line if you have to.I verify'd my files,drv's,ect.

Just an FYI, DC'ing has pretty much nothing to do with the client. It's not the server either. It has to do with the internet between the hardware connection on your PC and the ISP for PWE.
    Post a traceroute when you are having an issue with DC'ing and I can tell you where the issue is and what you can or cannot do about it.

In either case, that doesn't have anything to do with this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Willbert - Dreamweaver
    Willbert - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Cant submit a ticket.. wont accept the server and hence my toons..

Held off long enought.. here is what i was going to put on the ticket..

"For the last two weeks I get DC'ed when I Tele to Raging Tides.. and I get these extremely short but high lag spikes.. prevents me from healing and/or staying alive.. I'm really getting fed up with this.

And don't you dare tell me to check my setting or hardware. .I never had these issues before.. but only recently.

And I'm reading on the forums others are having simular issues.

Either inform the Dev's or programers to look into it or good bye PWi.

Willy

Game is broken.. support is broken.. very bad busness model.. staff at pwi.. start looking for another job.. Sick and tired of **** poor service. And don't finger point..... it's not my job.. it's others.. **** rolls both ways.. I say start sending it uphill to the devs and programers.. and those who invested in this company.. it's starting to smell to much.. send some their way.
  • Willbert - Dreamweaver
    Willbert - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    And if the game was not so sin heavy.. I'm sure the populace would be more in an uproar.. but since other classes are not played much.. the complaints are not as high..

Melees can use herbs, charms, bp or heals from others to stay alive.. so it's not much of an issue when their on auto mode.. but arcanes and other classes need to click to do certain skills.. having to see the screen freeze and only to see it fast forward is not cool..

I did not change anything on my compter in the last 6 months.. I've played for 3.. and this only happened in the last two weeks.. I am so sick of it!

Hence the lack of action by PWi.. from what I can garner..