anyone else want this?

pirko105
pirko105 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Suggestion Box
i dunno about anyone else, but i'd really like to have a brand new server. i have looked at several servers and all of them seem to be pretty much full of lvl 105 players, all battling it out in TW with R9 gear. there's nowhere for someone new to join in, everyone that wants to make a new character just get's one of their friends or main character to powerlevel themselves from 1 to 100 in a day. i think it's tie to restart the cycle, let someone new to the game have a chance.

there are many reasons i'd like a new server, besides just this. i'm sure other people can see how having a new one would be great, if not oh well. i just think there would be many plus' to having a new one and request PWE perhaps invest in one so me and my friends interested in this game can have our chance.

thanks for reading and i hope the moderators and GMs agree in some way. thanks, bye!
Post edited by pirko105 on

Comments

• MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    That mean... each time a new player generation show up = new server ? b:sin

The cycle will repeat again because everyone would always race to 100+ then start dominating the map.

After some time the next new player generation would show up in forum asking for new server hoping for a better chance to dominate the map.

b:victory
    But it's not really something bad for PWE, since new server mean :
    1. Power level items easily sold
    2. Hundreds to thousands pack quickly sold in new server
    3. Gold prices quickly matching with other server
    4. More money to buy other company share
    5. Gaming world domination
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Tollingbell - Sanctuary
    Tollingbell - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Many people will agree with the idealist notion in your head, but it's now a given that a new server opening will naturally coincide with massive pack and rank sales. You're better off just finding a group of people you like and playing the game the way you want to play it. Competing in TW on a new server is a very short-term goal at best. Essentially, what MoonUsagi said.
    It's TollingBell b:angry
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    People asked for new servers.

Whenever we've gotten a new server, it has come with the additional extra of a Hyper Stone sale and/or an Oracle sale, making sure that there's at least a few level 100 players within the first week.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.