Comments

• Valenya - Lost City
    Valenya - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2012

LOL Bubbles, that made my day b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • patik1099
    patik1099 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    split the r9s up in all tw/pvp guilds or give all the poor players a refine max hp buff. make mobs drop 5x what they do now. who the fu8q cares about any of this garbage espcially with new games out soon. how about i give the devs an apoth skill,,itll be delivered in an envelop with anthrax in it ;D f off with this garbage unless you let people earn refines u pos
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    THey even said it about forsaken world

Rift was sussposed to be miracle of MMO's and failed, they lately sold client for 4.99$ Same will be with Tera, I'm waiting for Guild Waars 2
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Rift was sussposed to be miracle of MMO's and failed, they lately sold client for 4.99$ Same will be with Tera, I'm waiting for Guild Waars 2
    THey even said it about forsaken world

a lot of things were said, but none of the game actually rocked the world. RIFT was a PoS even from Beta stage. It was so obvious the classes are imbalanced it wasn't even funny. TERA brings a whole new dimension to MMO gaming with the active combat system. It's not just another MMO, it's a FPS in a MMO world while keeping the holy trinity classes.
    Wuild Gars 2 will wipe the floor with pretty much everyone.
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Most of those mmos were hyped to no end when there was really nothing special to them... I think the issue lies with the fact they were concerned more about being wow killers than being actual games people would find interesting to play.

It's better to design an mmo as something unique, not something that is a better generation than something else. I'd rather not see wow 2.0, 3.0, 4.0...

There are a few interesting ones coming out that may have actual potential.
    gw 2 would be one, the others being a couple of martial art themed ones... Otherwise I don't see anything that's worth playing (bit meh on tera).

PW may be messed up in some aspects but it's kinda better than most mmos out there, believe it or not. I've yet to find a suitable replacement for it (the first time I had quit for good was in 2010... you can tell how successful that search has been).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I know , I've been around on and off for a while too, but was hard to find anything better.
    Up until now anyway, 2012 will be a good year for MMOs
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited January 2012
    Maybe, maybe not.

Again, there is the hype factor.
    It'll sure bring in a bring crowd at launch and it'll make the game look really good, but it means nothing if the game turns out to be a dud.
    For eample,
    gw 2 could end up as the most disappointing mmo ever (not because it'll be bad, but because it didn't live up to the hype and thus make a lot of people leave).
    Or it could be the best mmo ever made.
    Who knows. I just won't concern myself with those mmos until they're ready. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Yeah, new launcher and new login screen.

Launcher
    http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9839/01launcher.jpg

Login
    http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1262/02login.jpg

And here are new Assassin skills (I chose assassin cause it's kinda "in" in PWI lol)
    http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/9849/03assasinskills.jpg
    that login screen smells of another lag screen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    G-guys? was this here before? http://imageshack.us/g/818/68615618.jpg/ I noticed it just now and it looks like one of screenshots i seen on chinese page, did they squeezed it in last patch? vcge.jpg http://www.ecatomb.net/carte/world2-hd.jpg

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Yes, Elysium Village has been there for a few weeks. New 100+ area.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Yes................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    Hold on i found something BETTER! Which definitely wasn't there before as i did bunch of Tideborn quest before and this terrain WAS NOT THERE, and it's too detailed to be background terrain, i made short nooby video at high res so it's easy to see, of course framerate sucks but that's normal for PWI http://www.xfire.com/video/533177/

Still no official info, we're not getting Underworld

• Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Edit: It seems my post was combined with the other thread concerning the new skills in the expansion pack. The new skills are quoted here at page 85. The latest pages of this thread are screenies and random bits of information concerning the Chinese Test Server's official release of this expansion. That server is in the bug finding and testing stage, but it is open beta. The official CN servers get the patch sometime this month.

AS OF YET NO NEW RACE HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED/MENTIONED ANYWHERE OFFICIAL. THERE IS NO NEW RACE.

This patch is now live on China's Main Servers (not just test servers).

A new expansion was announced in CN today, titled "Perfect World: Underground" oooor "Perfect World: Legend of Night" (seen both on the website). Here is the backstory or blurb that was posted on the splash page for the new expansion. Not much else has been revealed inside yet. If anyone would like to translate feel free, my translate-fu is weak. And yes, this is official, posted on the CN site itself.

- Translated by Chaotic Shelly's Friend

Only other information posted on the site was from a news post. (The first and second paragraphs.)

- Translated by ChaoticShelly's friend!

Hope it is ok that I'm asking for a proper translation of Chinese text, not posting in Chinese.

What irritates me most about this 'translation' is that the translator was obviously Christian and HAD to force 'God' into it. Its a bunch of bull****. This is PW, its supposed to be Pan Gu. Take that self righteous monotheistic mumbo jumbo somewhere else please, thanks.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    What irritates me most about this 'translation' is that the translator was obviously Christian and HAD to force 'God' into it. Its a bunch of bull****. This is PW, its supposed to be Pan Gu. Take that self righteous monotheistic mumbo jumbo somewhere else please, thanks.

Why does it irritates you? Lol, people on the internet get mad at such trivial things... He didn't 'force" anything on you. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited January 2012

I feel your rage.

The Nordic religion is a far, far superior religion to those of those inferior Judaic-Christian ones...
    This here proves it.

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • slitz
    slitz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited January 2012

God is God. No i'm not saying the Christian God. But every religion has a "God", respectfully. (Athiests don't..) This game's "God" is Pan Gu... Get over it. You think it's annoying when Christians "force" God on you? It's pretty damn annoying when people assume we're doing that because we speak openly about our beliefs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2012

Pan Gu is a god in Chinese mythology. In this game he is the creator of the Perfect World, as he was the creator in Chinese mythology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangu

Take your censorship somewhere else please. Nobody was preaching here. It's just a video game, and in this game there is a god. He's not the Christian god, he's the one from Chinese mythology. He created the Perfect World. It's the mechanism this game has always been framed in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Hold on i found something BETTER! Which definitely wasn't there before as i did bunch of Tideborn quest before and this terrain WAS NOT THERE

Actually, that's been there since... forever. Part of it were flattened, destroyed, or pushed a bit while adding the islands.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2012

lol pan gu is a god. dont go complaining about stuff when ur to stupid to understand it. this game focuses on the perfect world that goda.k.a pan gu created. so obviously the word god might pop up once or twice in translations or other adjustments. take ur religous QQ somewere else.
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Wow this thread was thrown way off topic lol...

Issues on god eh... ok more random trivia no body else cares about

In Nordic mythology the gods die at the end of a brutal war.... In fact everything dies... EXCEPT... The tree that held up the gods home.... and 2 naked humans who hid inside the tree during the war... One woman One man...

Now the upstart christians saw this pagan belief and said IDEA!!!! since there god is dead and all thats left is a tree in a garden with 2 humans...

AHA ADAM AND EVE!!!!! See our god lives and creates where yours died and destroyed it makes perfect since....

Now what else can we change around make ours from the old pagan heretic beliefs....

Christmas-pagan holiday

Halloween and All Saints Day-Pagan

Valentines day- Pagan

St. Patricks Day- Pagan (Irish celtic pagan to be exact)

I know I am missing some stuff here but eh

Now don't tell anyone any of this who lives in the south... Because the earth is only 5k years old and nothing existed before that... There is even a museum with proof that dinosaurs lived in the time of jesus christb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    As an atheist/apatheist, you should probably feel delighted when you meet someone who will openly discuss their beliefs with you. I know I am. Great opportunity to learn about Humanity as their decisions will be based on their religious paradigm. Anyways...

New fliers in CN and apparently new fash but I can't find pics of it.

Also a Chinese New Year wallpaper featuring sluttyveno.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • breeeezy87
    breeeezy87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012

God is the english translation, not the Christian translation lolz. You do know not every word is spelled the same in every language?
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Always wondered, what's the religion called where you worship Elvis?

Always seemed more sensible to worship someone who is proven to be amazing and touched the hearts of millions, rather than something that's read in a fictional book, loosely based on a true story. Life of Brian holds as much meaning as the bible.

*Dodges bullets* b:avoid
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    Official announcement please! NOW!

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2012

The dead sea scrolls predate Nordic culture. They don't include a full copy of genesis, but it does contain fragments from it, mostly notably book 24. Indicating that these parts of the bible at least predate such influences. So no, that's not true at all. But the point was NOT to debate religious philosophy. The point was that just because the word is used as creator, doesn't mean it has anything to do with Christianity. Or indeed any of the religions that people currently practice. That word is used by many different religions, many different myths, and many video games center their lore around ones that aren't connected to any religion or that are connected to ancient myths. This game is one such example. The game centers it's lore around Pangu, a god that created the world according to ancient Chinese myths, and his creation of Perfect World. Actually those who knew that Pangu is based on Chinese mythology, probably aren't surprised at all that the new light/dark angle. Because the story of light/dark and yin/yang are also connected to Pangu. Which is probably what the game drew it's influence on.

Chinese mythology is also where the venomancer comes from.

New fliers in CN and apparently new fash but I can't find pics of it..

What I find interesting is that all-class pet. It's one of the things the pillar pet was turned into, back when it was broken. I think some this stuff was supposed to be included with the Genesis expansion, since Frankie said it wasn't finished at some point I believe. I wonder what else we already have pre-loaded that is going to be part of the new expansion.

Heres that new all-class pet, in gif form too!
    I present to you a police siren
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited January 2012

That I find interesting is that all-class pet. It's one of the things the pillar pet was turned into, back when it was broken. I think some this stuff was supposed to be included with the Genesis expansion, since Frankie said it wasn't finished at some point I believe. I wonder what else we already have pre-loaded that is going to be part of the new expansion.

I believe you get the siren pillar pet from the new daily quest; I'm pretty sure my char on pwcn had one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Also a giant version of the **** monkey pet >.>

http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/120117/10021326784566542.jpg
  • camaro7007
    camaro7007 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Special thx to Rivi_V and X_Rays

Human
    Blademaster

God punish tactics: 12sec aoe skill, deal base +200% weapon +2500-6500(depends on that soulforce) every 3sec, anti stun, sealed. 5min/3sparks(after 12sec, u will get 2 sparks back)

Riding in Purple Dust: Instantly teleport to the target, paralyzing it (not stun) for 3 sec, deal 50% base atk physical dmg, deal triple dmg when target has less than 40% HP. 15meter/2min/50chi

Red Dragon cable: drag your target infront of u , success rate 40%-100%(SF) 25meter / 2min / 50chi

Tianyuan reversal:available when ur hp lower than 40%, deal base+200%+7200 dmg to all enemies 12meters in a line in front of u, 75% stun them for 3sec. 2min

Qiankun (meaning heaven and earth) Throw: disable the weapon of you and all enemies 8meters around for 3sec, deal base+100%+3500 dmg.

Tai Xu God Slayer: 12sec zhen skill, deal base +200% weapon +5000-11000(depends on that soulforce>>) every 3sec, anti stun, sealed.also decrease targets movement speed by 30%. 5min/3sparks(after 12sec, u will get 2 sparks back)

Wizard

Reversal space-time tactics: curse ur target, his position will reset back to this point in 6sec, sucess rate 40%-80%(SF) 30meter/ 1min/50chi

Reversal HP tactics: curse ur target, his HP will reset back to this point in 6sec, sucess rate 40%-80%(SF) 30meter/ 1min/50chi

Guardian of sand: self buff, last 15min, decrease the change of getting crit attack by 5%.

Arcane Light: self buff, last 5min, each time u get hit by melee normal attack, u will be knocked away 20meters and will be purified. effect has 16sec cooldown. 1min/30chi

Ice World: has 67% chance freeze all enemies 12meters around for 2sec every 3second, last 9sec. enemies take 130% dmg if frozen. 3min / 2sparks

Dark flame: debuff your target, each time he gets hit by any attack, he will be paralysed for 3sec, effect has 8sec cooldown,last 45sec. 30meter/ 1.5min/1spark

Tai Xu Reversal space-time tactics / Reversal HP tactics: 60%-100% chance. 30meter/ 1min/50chi

Winged Elves
    Archer

lightening strike: attack range+6, crit rate of next 4-8 hits(SF) incrased by 15%, 20sec. 2spark

Left leap / Right leap:20meters.

Silence: Stealth! stealth lvl +31 50mp/sec, moving, using Wings of Grace, or sparking will kick u out of stealth.

Sunset arrow: attack target and all enemies 8meters around, base+250% weapon + 1500 dmg, decrease their hp recovery by 20% , pot 30%, increase charm cooldown by 3sec. 1spark

BrightShadow arrow: seal all targets in a 25meters line for 3sec, deal base+100%weapon + 3200dmg. 1spark

Tian yu lightening strike: attack range+6, crit rate of next 5-9 hits(SF) incrased by 25%, 30sec. 2spark

Cleric
    Purple Night Dance: Transform into metal mage mode!!! unable to heal, max hp decrease by 10%, increase 40%-80% weapon dmg. 15chi

Ray meditation: available in transformation mode, stop your target hp recovery(and charm recovery) by 15%base atk + 675HP. can be stacked to max 2000-18000HP(SF),last 30sec. 18sec cooldown.

Aurora Magic Ray: available in metal mage mode, AOE version of Ray meditation.

Arc ray of disease: debuff ur target, increase the chance of taking crit dmg by 15%.

Sincere: give ur target Deaden Nerves buff, recover 50% hp when taking effect, last 8sec.

The blessing of the gods: no exp lose upon death.

Tianyin thunderstorm symbol: metal mage version of soul burn! debuff ur target , each time he try to atk or use skill, he has 30% chance take phy dmg equal to ur magic atk. last 1min. 50chi

Tian Yu Purple Night Dance: Transform into metal mage mode!!! unable to heal, increase 60%-100% weapon dmg. 15chi

Untamed
    Barbarian
    Dragon extinct: only usable on the ground, atk target and all enemies 20meters around him, deal 50% base atk dmg, has 50%-90% chance to disable their fly mount, deal triple dmg to air targets. 1min/2spark

Fighting Rake: force your target to target on u and cannot switch target for 6sec.only available to players. 1spark

Immortal soul: self buff, last 120s, once taken deadly hit, u wont die, and will be immune to dmg for 6sec, but during this 6sec , ur hp is decreased by 99%.(if you are taking some DoT dmg, ) 1spark

Prehistoric blood: self buff, 60sec, each time u take hit, your attack is increased by 3% weapon value, can be stacked at most 50 times. 1spark

Crown-less King: deal base +100% +1200 dmg to all targets 12meters in a frontal line, attract aggro.

Yan Mie Dragon extinct: only usable on the ground, atk target and all enemies 20meters around him, deal 120% base atk dmg, has 60%-100% chance to disable their fly mount, deal triple dmg to air targets. 2spark

Venomancer
    Lock soul scarab: summon a doll which is linked to your target, whenever this doll takes hit by magic atk, your target will recieve 50% dmg, this doll will slow down your target by 30%, last 12-28sec(SF). 28.5meter/2min/2spark

Yaoqi hit: fox form skill, turn your target into a little frog, the frog can only use normal atk(5.0aps frog?), last 6sec. 27meter/1min/50chi

Dance: both veno and pet anti stun for 10sec, increase pet atk and acc by 100%. 3min/1spark, pet must be in range of 35meters.

Nether Spirit of Fire: new reflect buff, available in pvp , reduce dmg recieve by 30%, reflect back 100% phy atk, 15sec. 1min/1spark

vigor break: fox form skill, decrease target chi by 150. melee/30sec/25chi

Yan Mie Lock soul scarab: summon a doll which is linked to your target, whenever this doll takes hit by magic atk, your target will recieve 100% dmg, this doll will slow down your target by 30%, last 12-28sec(SF). 28.5meter/2min/2spark

Tideborn
    Pychic
    Wraith escape: make all squad members 6 meters around unable to be selected, last 3.5-7.5sec (depends on your soulforce) 5min/3sparks

source of evil: buff your target, you will absorb all damage and debuffs from your target, max range 45meters.

embryo of the soul: make your target immune to dmg, recover 100% hp, stun himself for 10sec. (not rl stun, u cant immune it.) 28.5meter/3min/2spark

Wind rocks buried: curse ur target , your target will take damge = base atk +130% weapon + 6475 after 12sec.

summon: right click on a squad member on the squad list and choose summon, the skill will teleport him to u. 10sec cooldown

Yan Fu Wraith escape: make all squad members 12 meters around unable to be selected, last 5-9sec (depends on your soulforce) 5min/spark

Assassin
    Resurrection burial: curse your target, your target will absorb 15%-35%(depends on ur SF) damage you take from others for 10sec, effect doesnt work if your target attack u. 2spark

solar eclipse: AOE stealth, yo, 12meters , max 5seconds. 2min/1spark

investigate: make u able to check other players' inventory.

Lose a Thousand Pieces of Gold (literal translation, meaning giving up wealth): debuff your target, make him drop all DQ items upon death.

Toxic dagger: 10 meters frontal aoe, base dmg + 9300 poison dmg over 30sec.

Yan Fu Resurrection burial: curse your target, your target will absorb 20%-60%(depends on ur SF) damage you take from others for 15sec, effect doesnt work if your target attack u. 2spark

Earthguard
    Seeker

Jianming Yuan: summon a pet, 30sec, the ability of pet depends on ur SF.
    2spark

Translocation tactic: exchange position of u and ur target, sucess rate depends on ur SF, 40%-100%.

Broken kettle tactic: decrease defence(can be purified or transfered) by 40%, increase atk = 50% defence lvl decreased. 50chi

3rd eye: increase detection lvl by 31 for 8sec(means u can see sins at your lvl)

Heart of sword: 12meters aoe, base atk + 3681, recover 20% hp, attract agro from mobs.

Fan Xin Jianming Yuan: summon a pet, 60sec, the ability of pet depends on ur SF.
    2spark
    Mystic
    Star prairie: absorb 15%-35%(depends on SF) of targets revover ability(healing, charm) for 15sec 2spark

Flowers blinding: new AOE buff, increase skill damage to mobs by 20%, last 30min.

3rd eye: detect if there r stealth targets around u, and knock out all stealth targets 26meters around u, last 6sec.

Rejuvenation of all things: AOE rez buff-.-

Moist: AOE buff, incrase healing effect by 20%, pot effect 30%, last 30min.

Color Blossoms fans: AOE heal, heal 25% of base atk+ 783HP, every3 sec, last 12sec. 1spark

Fan Xin Star prairie: absorb 20%-40%(depends on SF) of targets revover ability(healing, charm) for 40sec 2spark

Iv been chatting with a developper lately, and got some info about new class skills.
    Here,i just list some skills that have been confirmed.

the new gears will be PvE gears, with special attributes against mobs.

after the expansion, your charactor can join one of the 3 forces: shadow, light , dark night, whatever they are called>.>
    each force has their unique skills for every class. you can easily learn the skills from the force u joined. if u want to learn skills from other forces, u need to get contribution/reputation points form those forces and trade for skill books.
    well, at the end, u can learn all the new skills anyway, but it takes time, so choose ur force carefully.

skills

Archers
    1.Greatly increase attack range and crit rate during a short period.

2.go into stealth mode, but will be knocked out of it if u move, u can use skills in stealth at least.

3.left/right jump. just like bm.

cleric

1.a sort of transfromation, greatly increase metal dmg.

2.curse ur target, give him a negative buff, reduce his healing ability including charm tick.
    the power of this debuff depends on your own magic attack.

example:
    Cleric A, crused target B with 5000 healing debuff.
    B has 10000HP
    B takes damage and HP drops to 5000
    charm ticks
    B still have 5000 HP

Veno

1. turn target into a frog during a short period.

2.after getting a target, veno can summon a veno tree( pet ), if the tree takes hit by any1(every1 can attack it including veno herself), the target will take damage too.

Wizzard

Time controlling skills.
    1. curse your enemy with a time debuff, after a few seconds, enemy's HP will reset back to this point.

2. curse your enemy with a time debuff, after a few seconds, enemy's position will reset back to this point.

new self buff!
    3. now wizzard will have a new self buff, once the wizzard gets hit by any melee range attack, the buff will remove all debuffs on him, and shrink away (or be knocked away like that mystic skill, im not very sure) immediately. ofcos, this buff effect has a cooldown time..

Earthguard 3rd eye skill:

stealth detection!

Seeker will have a skill to increase the stealth detection lvl by 31 during a short period, which means u can see any sins at your own lvl, even if they use force stealth.
    time to go back to frost, seekers..

Mystic will get a passsive skill which can detect if there are sins around u, and show their names on a list. you need to get lv100 to max this skill, then u can find any sins at any lvl on ur detection list, but u cant target them, try summon a plant to aoe them , ask ur 105 friend to use detection pots, or just ask a seeker to knock them out>.>

Will there be any new classes comeing out??
  • Paikea_ - Archosaur
    Paikea_ - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    camaro7007 wrote: »
    Will there be any new classes comeing out??

You had to quote that big long wall of text to ask that question?....and no there are no new classes o.o i think that's been answered at least 20 times now in the same thread
    main:
    Paikea_ 10x demon archer

alts:
    Hydrophilic 10x demon sin
    Paiikea 9x demon cleric
    Esete 9x sage veno
This discussion has been closed.