Nuff_Said and Spell_Caster

Hurrdurr - Lothranis
Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Tideswell (East)
I made some research and I realised that Spell_Caster was always right. I apologyse sir... Nuff_Said and Spell_Caster are the same person, and I'm gonna prove it:

1. Nuff_Said is Vicious leader, he obviously likes to lead people. He likes to do this so much that 200 people wouldn't be enough, so he made an alt, Spell_Caster, to lead 200 more people.
2. Nuff_Said knows how to play a wizard, especially a sage one. That's why his other wizard (Spell_Caster) is demon. He didn't want to bother to learn another class so he rolled a demon wizard
3. Nuff_Said wants to destroy QQme, that's why he made Spell_Caster to cause drama from the inside and destroy it faster than he could with Vicious.
4. Nuff_Said attacks his other faction from time to time just not to get caught... who would attack his own faction?
5. Nuff_Said and Spell_Caster have different setups, flawless proof that he was bored of having one wizard.
6. And the master proof - Nuff_Said and Spell_Caster both have underscore in it. Therefore Nuff_Said must be Spell_Caster and vice versa.
Post edited by Hurrdurr - Lothranis on

Comments

• Wizzie - Raging Tide
    Wizzie - Raging Tide Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I made some research and I realised that Spell_Caster was always right. I apologyse sir... Nuff_Said and Spell_Caster are the same person, and I'm gonna prove it:

1. Nuff_Said is Vicious leader, he obviously likes to lead people. He likes to do this so much that 200 people wouldn't be enough, so he made an alt, Spell_Caster, to lead 200 more people.
    2. Nuff_Said knows how to play a wizard, especially a sage one. That's why his other wizard (Spell_Caster) is demon aswell. He didn't want to bother to learn another class so he rolled a demon wizard
    3. Nuff_Said wants to destroy QQme, that's why he made Spell_Caster to cause drama from the inside and destroy it faster than he could with Vicious.
    4. Nuff_Said attacks his other faction from time to time just not to get caught... who would attack his own faction?
    5. Nuff_Said and Spell_Caster have different setups, flawless proof that he was bored of having one wizard.
    6. And the master proof - Nuff_Said and Spell_Caster both have underscore in it. Therefore Nuff_Said must be Spell_Caster and vice versa.

Stop copy pasting!b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited January 2012

2. Nuff_Said knows how to play a wizard, especially a sage one. That's why his other wizard (Spell_Caster) is demon. He didn't want to bother to learn another class so he rolled a demon wizard

I did some research over the last few days, I am certainly not Nuff_said.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • terminator00
    terminator00 Posts: 1
    edited January 2012
    Guys i think its Spell_caster's problem what chars/alts he will have and not yours. If he is idiot let him be idiot and be enemy with his self. IF he is clever then let him be clever. I just know one thing. Even if he is the same person on both chars and Nuff_Said and Spell_Caster he is pro on both since i know him. And to sum up, you are the idiots and you know why? Because you feed him with your attention.

AND IM NOT QQme either Vicious guy.
    Before 3 weeks i was a valkarie guy but since my computer was destroyed i am inactive atm since i get my new and they kicked me.
    edited January 2012
    Guys i think its Spell_caster's problem what chars/alts he will have and not yours. If he is idiot let him be idiot and be enemy with his self. IF he is clever then let him be clever. I just know one thing. Even if he is the same person on both chars and Nuff_Said and Spell_Caster he is pro on both since i know him. And to sum up, you are the idiots and you know why? Because you feed him with your attention.

AND IM NOT QQme either Vicious guy.
    Before 3 weeks i was a valkarie guy but since my computer was destroyed i am inactive atm since i get my new and they kicked me.
    OMG, NOOO!

Vicious is treating me with Silent treatment. That just proves my point that all those alts who cursed and insulted me on the previous posts are Vicious members. What can one do ah?

Haterz gonna hate! b:chuckle
  • terminator00
    edited January 2012
    Do not apologize lol. I know and what vic is doing and what you are doing. and im with you xD. Spell go go go kill Vicious.
    edited January 2012
    Do not apologize lol. I know and what vic is doing and what you are doing. and im with you xD. Spell go go go kill Vicious.

I am a very peaceful person. Even ingame I am bluenamed. Dont PK anymore for now. As for Vicious, I love them so much I dont even want to fight them in TW/PK. I just want to discuss openly and publicly our differences on the forum. Communication is the key according to my philosophy!
    Silent treatment is bad bad bad! Dont act like kids you Vicious enemies. Come and lets settle down our differences. I am sure we can all live, play and have fun in this game called Perfect World. b:victory
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited January 2012

That doesn't sound like something Valkarie would do. b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • terminator00
    edited January 2012
    You know that Valkarie kick guys that are inactive without saying nothing to them because they think you quited. But with destroyed pc how could i inform them?
    edited January 2012
    You know that Valkarie kick guys that are inactive without saying nothing to them because they think you quited. But with destroyed pc how could i inform them?

I am sure you can talk to the officers and they will get you back when u explain them the situation.
  • terminator00
    edited January 2012
    Well ye spell, i guess they can, anyway i am waiting my computer and then i will be BACK TO PWI. and then i guess someone will re-put me valkarie. Valkarie FTW. its the best faction ever
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Well ye spell, i guess they can, anyway i am waiting my computer and then i will be BACK TO PWI. and then i guess someone will re-put me valkarie. Valkarie FTW. its the best faction ever

Agreed. Which is also why Valkarie cannot take a land from Leviathan even when they're triple ganked.
    edited January 2012
    Agreed. Which is also why Valkarie cannot take a land from Leviathan even when they're triple ganked.

Wrong kind alt. Let me tell you why Valkyrie, Russians, Tao and other factions cannot take land from Leviathan each week. Cause Vicious moved mains and alts to suppliment Leviathan.

For exemple:

Amrd: FULL R9+10, weapon more maybe.

and much many more.

Buahahahahaah dont you dare spitting in other factions faces when you guys were just...Balancing the mains and the alts!

Hypocrisy at maximum!
  • Raapy - Raging Tide
    Raapy - Raging Tide Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2012

Telepathy
    [SIGPIC]Level 104 Sage Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Telepathy

I approve! b:victory
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012

Text message.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012
    Text message.
    You dont make any logic to me.b:shocked
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    You dont make any logic to me.b:shocked

Well, it might have taken you a little over 2 months, but thanks for getting around to replying to me!b:thanks

And don't worry, I don't make any logic to anyone, not even myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]