[Maintenance Patch Notes and Discussion] 1-17-2012 (COMPLETED)

1235»

Comments

• Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    genotypist wrote: »
    Too much trouble. I'll just make the maintenance go faster by manipulating time itself.

I was a time lord before I took a grabthar's hammer to the Ni.

I think I've found the Laptop of a person who tried to win at the last maintenance thread war and lost.

http://kruxor.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/macbook_destroyed.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
  • AmandaDD - Lost City
    AmandaDD - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I vote for Amanda in all her multifarious iterations. And for Confessor/Night_Wolf, who hasn't played in a long time. I miss him.

Me??? couldnt be me, even though havent killed many ppl latelyb:laugh i'd have to vote for Kujo, withe HeartLessOne and Fintan coming in close b:pleased
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    this question should be null and void due to this... if you know a lot of people who stand out to be the same level of awesomeness, then there will be more than just one person who could be listed. therefor this question would divide the forum by 0... what have you done frankie...

Heh all mine are people who don't play anymore.
  • Starrlytz - Heavens Tear
    Starrlytz - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Hey all, we've got maintenance tonight at 11pm PST!

As for the discussion question:

Who, in your opinion, is the nicest player in all of PWI? This can include former players as well, if you like.

See you tonight on the boards!

nicest player? i don't think that's a fair question when many of us have made really good friends here. There are too many to mention imo :P We find our friends and stick with them b:cute
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    genotypist wrote: »
    Too much trouble. I'll just make the maintenance go faster by manipulating time itself.

I was a time lord before I took a grabthar's hammer to the Ni.

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! b:angry
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Me??? couldnt be me, even though havent killed many ppl latelyb:laugh i'd have to vote for Kujo, withe HeartLessOne and Fintan coming in close b:pleased

D'aww! b:dirty you too amanda!
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • coldatrophy1
    coldatrophy1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    How long does it normally take for the maintenance to run?
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Servers are up, enjoy.

Maintenance shortened.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • XXManasa - Dreamweaver
    XXManasa - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    5 million years
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Lol, forgot the question earlier.

Destinylove is the kindest person I know on HL. Always ready to help so long as you don't have a record for ****ing poeple around or being an ungrateful ****.

That said, there has gotta be hundreds of people over all the servers who are "damn nice people", so the questions a bit difficult b:surrender
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • DarkMystica - Sanctuary
    DarkMystica - Sanctuary Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Woot! Early one ^-^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ty Silvy ^^

If time's a song, I won't wait for its reprise,
    I am done wishing farewells and goodbyes...
  • Merenth - Archosaur
    Merenth - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    How long does it normally take for the maintenance to run?

Hmmm, lemme see Frankie said (as he/she does every single tues night we have maint.) that it will start at 11pm pst and genotypist stated earlier in this same thread that they are scheduled to be done around 1:15 am pst so that makes it hmmm 2 hrs then?

EDIT: Servers are up now at 1255 am pst so not quit 2 hrs but close.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear. - Socrates
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    *runs to the game to get the fash* b:cute

Edit: The fash isn't showing up for me yet... b:sad

Edit: Oh now it is... b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Hmmm, lemme see Frankie said (as he/she does every single tues night we have maint.) that it will start at 11pm pst and genotypist stated earlier in this same thread that they are scheduled to be done around 1:15 am pst so that makes it hmmm 3 hrs then?

from 11 to 1 is 2 hours.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Geno remember the patch notes~ b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Heh all mine are people who don't play anymore.
    *runs to the game to get the fash* b:cute

Edit: The fash isn't showing up for me yet... b:sad

Edit: Oh now it is... b:victory

I almost turned into a nuclear bomb.
  • Merenth - Archosaur
    Merenth - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    from 11 to 1 is 2 hours.

LOL your right, thats what i get for typing this at 3am lemme fix it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear. - Socrates
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    OMG... The wigs look even better on me than I imagened... I will probably wear these forever~ b:cute

Edit: Cost me 8 mil each character for the wigs but it was so worth it... b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • waffenss1947
    waffenss1947 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    ok wrong forum and all but maybe some one can shed some light on this problem .. i click to change my avatar pic to put my lvl 94 sin on there .. yet when i do i got so many other toon there .. 1 being a male lvl 94 cleric .. and beside it my lvl 94 fem sin .. i click on my sin ... and no matter what that random cleric avatar pic come up .... what the hell is going on and is there a way to fix it
    Hold my hand will play all day and night .. maybe will kiss .. maybe will hug ... but sweety .... break my heart.. and you will wish u where never born <3333

Love your my LezieBarbie xxx ooo xxx b:kiss
  • Sverdet - Heavens Tear
    Sverdet - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Of course there's a shortened maintenance when my gaming computer's hard drive decides to randomly break -.-

Back to topic, hmm that's a hard one. Can't count myself because everyone is nice to themselves, so they think they're nice :P ...I think the nicest people I've met are in my current faction. Though there is one person who left Nocturne to join Dominus for TW's who was ****ing awesome: Galeheart.

I miss dueling that guy, it sucks he quit playing...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sverdet ~ Lvl 100 Seeker; Rank 8
  • hi7ok1ri
    hi7ok1ri Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    i will say the nicest player is definitely myself, when guildies asked for help, i felt bad when officers dont reply them, i will voluntarily offer help, no matter how busy i am. and after helping them, i told them to repay me by being loyal to guild.

when people chat with me, no matter how irritated i was, i will still chat with them and make myself look happy. and i also always reply PMs, not even one time, i ignore PMs, because i find that extremely impolite.

and i also impersonate a girl and scam money from rich men and give them to poor people. b:victory

hahhaahahahahah +1 b:laughb:victory