Wings of Cloudcharger - opinions

Msward - Lost City
Msward - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
So I am just curious as to what different opinions are about this cape.

Is it a nice cape, but something you are going to throw away later for a better one?
Is it a nice cape, but who wants it when you can have matchless wings?
(of course if you think matchless wings are worth it at the increase in price)

Love it, hate it. Whatever.
Post edited by Msward - Lost City on

Comments

• Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    a) Yes and no. NV cape when combined with another piece gives 5 attack levels, but WoCC is still the 2nd best cape defence wise.
    b) It's alot cheaper. G13 means you can JoSD it as well.
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    If you got it from a pack but arnt a huge cashopper, use it unless you plan on getting a Lunar cape or something for the -int. (-chan for caster....Not worth it imo, but its my opinion on that one)

Imo its a great cape for casters with the huge PDef and refine+4soc guarentee. For other classes, its not so good, although I guess Archers might use it if they dont use fists.

Compared to the new one, its not that much inferior, but if you want the absolute best then you will want the newer one.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    There is a rather large debate as to which is better for a Seeker, the -CHAN Lunar Glade cape, WotCC or Matchless Wings. Simple fact is that for a class that is so heavily reliant on their defense score the WotCC and Matchless Wings offer perhaps the best boost to defense in the game. The argument in favor of the channeling cape is that it aids Vortex, which really isn't true. The only skill it really helps is Gemini Slash and only minutely when compared to Seeker's own Instantaneous Channel Skill.
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
  • ZackMystic - Harshlands
    ZackMystic - Harshlands Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Cant afford either... But for bm id rather energetic robe and on this mystic have the cloudcharger wings
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Retired in March 2012, thx DarkNova for the fun.
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    There is a rather large debate as to which is better for a Seeker, the -CHAN Lunar Glade cape, WotCC or Matchless Wings. Simple fact is that for a class that is so heavily reliant on their defense score the WotCC and Matchless Wings offer perhaps the best boost to defense in the game. The argument in favor of the channeling cape is that it aids Vortex, which really isn't true. The only skill it really helps is Gemini Slash and only minutely when compared to Seeker's own Instantaneous Channel Skill.

The debate is more between MW and NV cape actually.
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    have it on my wizard i really love it but i woldve put up another 40m to buy matchless.
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I regret buying clouds for my wiz =/ I want the channel cape =//// 14 magic =////////////////////////////////
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Wings of cloudcharger is a nice, cheap endgame cape if you want to shard JoSD or primevals. If you're only gonna use low lvl cits though....stick with lunar trophy cape and use the money you saved to get better shards/refines.

It really pains me to see someone using Matchless Wings +3 with grade 7 hp shards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Wings of cloudcharger is a nice, cheap endgame cape if you want to shard JoSD or primevals. If you're only gonna use low lvl cits though....stick with lunar trophy cape and use the money you saved to get better shards/refines.

It really pains me to see someone using Matchless Wings +3 with grade 7 hp shards.

Not everyone is capable of affording BOTH the Matchless Wings (or Wings of the Cloudcharger) and the JoSD / Primevals all in one sitting like some cash shoppers can. For those of us who live in the real world instead of the ideal pixie land you guys call "Cash-shoptopia" we are forced to settle for less expensive shards until such time that we can afford the more expensive shards, usually at a separate time from when we buy our Matchless Wings or Wings of the Cloudcharger.

Thank you for showing you know that the current economy is in a major recession!
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
  • The_owner - Lost City
    The_owner - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Not everyone is capable of affording BOTH the Matchless Wings (or Wings of the Cloudcharger) and the JoSD / Primevals all in one sitting like some cash shoppers can. For those of us who live in the real world instead of the ideal pixie land you guys call "Cash-shoptopia" we are forced to settle for less expensive shards until such time that we can afford the more expensive shards, usually at a separate time from when we buy our Matchless Wings or Wings of the Cloudcharger.

Thank you for showing you know that the current economy is in a major recession!

Burned >__>
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012

Sigh...think before you post please.

If you can't afford to refine and shard your matchless, why not buy a lunar cape and get it +10, with citrine gems, and still come out with 500-600 more hp, almost as much p. def, +10 or so to all your stats, AND have more money left over in the process?

People like you just get blinded by "OHHH ITS RARE AND RED COLORED ME WANT" without thinking at all about whether you're spending too much for what you can't afford. Then you go charge $100 for some wings with your credit card and QQ about how you can't hold up in pvp even though you have a 120 million coin item(!) refined to +3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    honesly wings of coud charger are barely bested by matchless wings...yet people consider them obsolete...same with alot of other gear in game. Most of the time when talking with people about a gear, they are considering the cost as in cash shoping, not the cost as in farming or aquiring from playing the game..idk if that is good or bad, but it seems to be current mentlality of keep up with the jones, eventhough the jones spend 1+ to 75+ thousand dollars on a video game meant for fun...not like you get monetary prizes for being so "cool".
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    honesly wings of coud charger are barely bested by matchless wings...yet people consider them obsolete...same with alot of other gear in game. Most of the time when talking with people about a gear, they are considering the cost as in cash shoping, not the cost as in farming or aquiring from playing the game..idk if that is good or bad, but it seems to be current mentlality of keep up with the jones, eventhough the jones spend 1+ to 75+ thousand dollars on a video game meant for fun...not like you get monetary prizes for being so "cool".

Matchless has 1 def. lvl, 1% phy def, and like 200 more hp if you +12 it. That's IT.

It's ONLY worth buying if you're willing to +12 everything and shard all endgame JoSD.

Otherwise you're just wasting money and would be better off with Cloudcharger imo...

And it's not like you get a cool-looking cape on your avatar or anything. It doesn't even show up unless someone inspects you and mouses over to the cape.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Intimidator - Heavens Tear
    Intimidator - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2012

If you can't afford to refine and shard your matchless, why not buy a lunar cape and get it +10, with citrine gems, and still come out with 500-600 more hp, almost as much p. def, +10 or so to all your stats, AND have more money left over in the process?

People like you just get blinded by "OHHH ITS RARE AND RED COLORED ME WANT" without thinking at all about whether you're spending too much for what you can't afford. Then you go charge $100 for some wings with your credit card and QQ about how you can't hold up in pvp even though you have a 120 million coin item(!) refined to +3.

Actually, no.

The lunar cape will bind, you're stuck with not being able to resell it and recover some coin at some point, once you can afford high refines and shards for a WoC for instance.

A sensible non-cash-shop player would buy the best base item they can afford at the time (say a WoC or Matchless), shard with throwaway shards and refine as much as can be afforded, and eventually purge and re-shard, and further refine the item when they can. Money spent on refining a Lunar would have been a lunatic waste at that point.

Of course, people who don't have a problem charging gold might not understand this way of thinking.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Actually, no.

The lunar cape will bind, you're stuck with not being able to resell it and recover some coin at some point, once you can afford high refines and shards for a WoC for instance.

A sensible non-cash-shop player would buy the best base item they can afford at the time (say a WoC or Matchless), shard with throwaway shards and refine as much as can be afforded, and eventually purge and re-shard, and further refine the item when they can. Money spent on refining a Lunar would have been a lunatic waste at that point.

Of course, people who don't have a problem charging gold might not understand this way of thinking.

JoSD or 4 primevals cost 200 mil or 120 mil respectively. +10 refines cost another 120 mil. If you think about the cost vs the benefit, a refined +10 lunar cape with good shards, then using that leftover money to spend on other gear to improve yourself will go a LOT further than the ~200 hp you might get from a matchless over a lunar cape.

If you actually studied the stats, you'd realize that you're basically paying a massive premium for a "small" benefit, that only really comes into play if you can max out ALL of your gear.

Yes, this means all +12 gears, primeval/JoSD shards, etc. (actually, the costs start to come closer together after you +10 all your R9 gear and shard everything 4-socket with endgame shards, but even then the vast majority of players won't even reach this point).

This is unrealistic for 99% of the playerbase. Just because Matchless has slightly higher "super-endgame" potential doesn't mean you go for it, just like most people wouldn't buy a top-end BMW over an economical family or sports car. They both get you to the same place, but one is for rich, while the other is more practical for the middle class.

BTW, I made my R9 gears by merchanting close to (probably) 3 billion coins by now. I'm trying to patiently explain to you how you can actually be useful to your faction and be competitve with limited resources, but all you seem to care about is calling someone a "pro CS'er".

This game is based off CS and money. Stop being bitter about it and learn to play and thrive under the rules instead of QQ'ing and saying how something's unfair cuz they're "noob CS'ers".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    at full +12, i would rather go for nirvana cape to get bonus with nirvana hat.
    for someone who plan "average" gears, WoC or matchless are almost the same

end game wiz with WoC http://pwcalc.com/604ca2464026ed57

matchless wings : http://pwcalc.com/87536b3be32e9b62

nirvana http://pwcalc.com/3032abb5c904c961
    edited January 2012
    JoSD or 4 primevals cost 200 mil or 120 mil respectively. +10 refines cost another 120 mil. If you think about the cost vs the benefit, a refined +10 lunar cape with good shards, then using that leftover money to spend on other gear to improve yourself will go a LOT further than the ~200 hp you might get from a matchless over a lunar cape.

I haven't advocated the Matchless, merely named it as an option for some, but a WoC is pretty cheap at least on HT server.

Also, your premise that there's a fixed amount of money to be spent, "using that leftover money", fails the test of logic. Farmers, small-scale cash shoppers, as well as massive cash shoppers, all can and do add to their available funds over time, so any plan based on a fixed amount to be spent, is not very justifiable, is it?

If you actually studied the stats, you'd realize that you're basically paying a massive premium for a "small" benefit, that only really comes into play if you can max out ALL of your gear.

Not so, I have my pwcalcs for each option for my cleric and psychic. +10 is not unrealistic for farmers over time, and the gap between WoC and Lunar is pretty worthwhile at those levels, with the option of eventually going +12, adding to the merit of getting a better base item.

I have several +10 and some +11 items from farming so far, and more money earned every day, so maxing out ALL of my gear is merely a matter of time and persistence. I don't see where the elitism comes from.

Yes, this means all +12 gears, primeval/JoSD shards, etc. (actually, the costs start to come closer together after you +10 all your R9 gear and shard everything 4-socket with endgame shards, but even then the vast majority of players won't even reach this point).

No, it doesn't mean all +12, check your pwcalcs. But the vast majority of players ARE going to aspire to (and perhaps eventually achieve) WoC+10 (or Lunar +10). My point stands: I never mentioned R9.

This is unrealistic for 99% of the playerbase. Just because Matchless has slightly higher "super-endgame" potential doesn't mean you go for it, just like most people wouldn't buy a top-end BMW over an economical family or sports car. They both get you to the same place, but one is for rich, while the other is more practical for the middle class.

Not sure your elitist stance stands up to scrutiny, I see plenty of your sarcastically dismissed "middle class" including 6 of my own 100+ characters, with multiple or full +10 or better items. Again, I never mentioned r9 or advocated Matchless

BTW, I made my R9 gears by merchanting close to (probably) 3 billion coins by now. I'm trying to patiently explain to you how you can actually be useful to your faction and be competitve with limited resources, but all you seem to care about is calling someone a "pro CS'er".

I did? Where? I've merchanted my share, and I'm pretty sure 4x r8+10 and a bunch of G15 +10/+11 weapons across 6 of my characters indicates the "middle class" does pretty OK if they stick at it. I'm not sure where most of your dismissive "if they can't have bread" attitude comes from, but it certainly doesn't trigger from my post, unless there's hidden text there that only you can read.

This game is based off CS and money. Stop being bitter about it and learn to play and thrive under the rules instead of QQ'ing and saying how something's unfair cuz they're "noob CS'ers".

And you gathered that I am "bitter", how exactly? I would turn your "learn to play" back at you as a "learn to read", that would serve you well in life as well as on the forums, I suggest.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    And you gathered that I am "bitter", how exactly? I would turn your "learn to play" back at you as a "learn to read", that would serve you well in life as well as on the forums, I suggest.

If you estimate the average amount of time someone will play this game, along with their average income per week, you can get a reasonably finite number of how much they will earn by the time they completely stop playing this game.

For the vast majority of players, this number will never even come close to being able to afford full R9 +10 with endgame shards, and I'm not even mentioning the cost to get all +12.

I think you're being overly optimistic about the viability of a non-CS player being able to farm up ~2 billion coins worth of gear in a reasonable amount of time.

Then again, maybe you just CS everything so you wouldn't know how hard it is to make money in PWI, so I guess I can't blame you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    yes, it is a nice cape.
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2012

Is matchless g16? I think I remember it being g16. If you can afford it, get it... your refines will be that much better later. Plus shards can always be improved upon as well. No need to do it all at once.

I once has the pink wing trophy cape. I upgraded to the WoCC. I regret spending the 26m on the pink wing. If i had to do over, I would save for the best. Then work it out from there. Now I regret the cloudcharger. But I am not upgrading anymore.
    edited January 2012
    If you estimate the average amount of time someone will play this game, along with their average income per week, you can get a reasonably finite number of how much they will earn by the time they completely stop playing this game.

For the vast majority of players, this number will never even come close to being able to afford full R9 +10 with endgame shards, and I'm not even mentioning the cost to get all +12.

I think you're being overly optimistic about the viability of a non-CS player being able to farm up ~2 billion coins worth of gear in a reasonable amount of time.

Then again, maybe you just CS everything so you wouldn't know how hard it is to make money in PWI, so I guess I can't blame you.

I really fail to understand what you are on about. What exactly has WoC to do with R9?

Also, what brought you to the conclusion that I CS everything, or even anything? My Core Achievements will show that I'm about $50 down, though in reality it is closer to $300 over 3 years, but 2-3 billion are pretty trivial if you have basic skills with a spreadsheet, merchanting during 2x FTW.

You're obviously trolling, since your responses totally ignore the posts you quote. Have fun. :-)
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    So I am just curious as to what different opinions are about this cape.

Is it a nice cape, but something you are going to throw away later for a better one?
    Is it a nice cape, but who wants it when you can have matchless wings?
    (of course if you think matchless wings are worth it at the increase in price)

Love it, hate it. Whatever.

It is a nice cape but an OP one b:dirty . I have it myself, :D one of the best capes in my opinion.

It is indeed overpowered for level 40-90, yet there is the best one called Matchless wings and you will see the difference where you can use it since LVL60!

Wings of cloud charger
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/18429

Matchless wings
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/32082
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    I really fail to understand what you are on about. What exactly has WoC to do with R9?

Also, what brought you to the conclusion that I CS everything, or even anything? My Core Achievements will show that I'm about $50 down, though in reality it is closer to $300 over 3 years, but 2-3 billion are pretty trivial if you have basic skills with a spreadsheet, merchanting during 2x FTW.

You're obviously trolling, since your responses totally ignore the posts you quote. Have fun. :-)

You didn't really post anything to prove my arguments were wrong, that's why I just had to laugh and post some random ****.

Take this example: A +11 lunar cape gives 957 HP. A +10 Matchless wings gives 936 hp. Unless you wanted to shard JoSD (which costs ~280 million just by itself) the cape actually ends up giving more hp than the wings, although the Matchless gives slightly better defensive stats, but both cost around the same amount of coin.

Lets take this a step further. Pretend instead of getting the matchless, you got the lunar, then got a R9 armor to +11. +11 light armor gives 1305 hp, compared to Matchless's 936. When you take into account the +10 lunar cape gives less hp, it still amounts to 168 more hp.

What about endgame shards? Instead of say, +4 matchless wings with **** shards, you could have bought 4 citrine gems instead and gotten a +5 lunar cape for the same price. This still gives you 200 more hp than if you'd just gotten matchless.

What's the point of all this analysis? Unless you already have full R9 +10, getting matchless and sharding it with bad shards + bad refines actually puts you in a much worse position than getting gear you can *afford*.

IF you're confident that you can get full R9 +10 and endgame shards by the time you stop playing this game, then by all means, get the Matchless.

Having a +10 Matchless wings with 4 primevals but then having +5 TT99 armors and a R8 wep is just as bad a waste of money, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    You didn't really post anything to prove my arguments were wrong, that's why I just had to laugh and post some random ****.

Take this example: A +11 lunar cape gives 957 HP. A +10 Matchless wings gives 936 hp. Unless you wanted to shard JoSD (which costs ~280 million just by itself) the cape actually ends up giving more hp than the wings, although the Matchless gives slightly better defensive stats, but both cost around the same amount of coin.

Lets take this a step further. Pretend instead of getting the matchless, you got the lunar, then got a R9 armor to +11. +11 light armor gives 1305 hp, compared to Matchless's 936. When you take into account the +10 lunar cape gives less hp, it still amounts to 168 more hp.

What about endgame shards? Instead of say, +4 matchless wings with **** shards, you could have bought 4 citrine gems instead and gotten a +5 lunar cape for the same price. This still gives you 200 more hp than if you'd just gotten matchless.

What's the point of all this analysis? Unless you already have full R9 +10, getting matchless and sharding it with bad shards + bad refines actually puts you in a much worse position than getting gear you can *afford*.

IF you're confident that you can get full R9 +10 and endgame shards by the time you stop playing this game, then by all means, get the Matchless.

Having a +10 Matchless wings with 4 primevals but then having +5 TT99 armors and a R8 wep is just as bad a waste of money, though.

Wrong. Thats like saying all those people who got r9 and couldnt afford to shard refine it should have +10 and shard all there 99gears. Everything is a work in progress. You want to always have gears you can build on. Not waste on.
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Wrong. Thats like saying all those people who got r9 and couldnt afford to shard refine it should have +10 and shard all there 99gears. Everything is a work in progress. You want to always have gears you can build on. Not waste on.

Depends on player's limit actually. You are rich, I'm rich, we have means of making coins that some just don't have, so ofc our view should be get the best possible, work on refine/shards later. But there are some players that literally never had and won't ever have over 500 mil in this game. For those players, spending 500 mil on a R9 ring might not be the best choice even though it is the "gear you can build on".
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Depends on player's limit actually. You are rich, I'm rich, we have means of making coins that some just don't have, so ofc our view should be get the best possible, work on refine/shards later. But there are some players that literally never had and won't ever have over 500 mil in this game. For those players, spending 500 mil on a R9 ring might not be the best choice even though it is the "gear you can build on".

But the OP asked which they should get QQ or which is better. If I had to do over, Id do the matchless. People dont ask questions like that if they dont have opportunity. IMO the idea that you cant get it, is why people have shizz gear forever. All through my lvl 90's I had tt70 and some 90 gears. I remember Galadriel asking why my gears were so crappy. I was waiting for something better.
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Don't see what's wrong with matchless. You're already 1/8 to what it usually takes for a full josd build. Nevermind the cost of getting a nirvana cape to 4 sockets to begin with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adorable - Harshlands
    Adorable - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2012

It's ONLY worth buying if you're willing to +12 everything and shard all endgame JoSD.

You've been told already -- people grab it when they have a chance and +12 + JOSD later, as soon as they can afford the next stage of becoming end-game again.

It's not like this item has been on sale in the boutique for months, is it?
    Let the guys have their own pace of tuning-up?
    Sheesh...
    Since 2008
  • Prowler - Heavens Tear
    Prowler - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited January 2012

I think it's been pointed out enough on this thread that you're a fail-troll, Burnout. Your additional posts are leading towards a conclusion that you're a fail-troll with a reading disorder as well; I feel for you.

OP posts asking opinions on WoC, others respond about getting the best starting item one can and improving it in the future (if one can), you rant about the Matchless and R9. You're entertaining - like the village idiot... Every forum needs one.
    --
    Prowler (Venomancer) on Heaven's Tear

Former Leader of QuestSeek: International level 3 faction.
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited January 2012

The point is that your fixed on people going full r9 where people are going by the average player/merchanter/farmer. General idea if this eing that they get what gets them by for the time being, allowing them to do what they want to do whilst saving up for gear that allows them to do what they wish to do.

Having a +10 Matchless wings with 4 primevals but then having +5 TT99 armors and a R8 wep is just as bad a waste of money, though.'

I wear a +10 r8 weapon, full TT99 +5, a Cube necklace of +7, a warsong belt of +5 and a Cloudcharger of +6. I refused to go with anything lower than perfect shards. i survive -all- end game instances just fine and can even withstand several hits from bosses in there before my charm ticks or i keel over.
    Or are you saying, in your argument, i should of waited with all of my gear, saved up (with that not being able to do what i would LIKE to do, what with the gear requirements for certain instances) and gotten gear i cant switch between my alts (r9) and would have to fork our another lump sum of money to get THEIR gear up to that standard as well? When this gear allows me to do what i want to do on nearly -all- of my characters.
    and thus in the end make more money than just with 1 char ?

with that being said, your still saying it's a waste of money? or you could just accept the fact not everyone -wants- to go for what's "best" and just goes with what lets them do what they wish to do and/or what they are content with.
    If people like -that- are really "shiney color and it's rare ME WAAAANTS" there wouldn't be an incentive to either shard it nor refine it.

You want people to add up to a certain elite "standard" but tell them off when they actually try ? ffs... hypocrit
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR