Skai's Assassin Videos

Comments

• Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Subscribed (Acedarklord) :D !!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Dinya - Sanctuary
    Dinya - Sanctuary Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Skaiiiiiii u should come sanctuary's server lol
    I need some new friends like u b:victory
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Thanks!

And XD I think I'm too into RT that I can't do that Dinya D:
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Dinya - Sanctuary
    Dinya - Sanctuary Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I know lol
    I undertand u wouldn't spend another 4billion on sanctuary b:laugh
    But we don't have much good ppl
    Most of them r kids/ trash talk
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    I'm sick at the moment so I won't be editing any videos soon.

Ugh.. Haven't been sick for 4-5 years. This feels horrible.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I'm sick at the moment so I won't be editing any videos soon.

Ugh.. Haven't been sick for 4-5 years. This feels horrible.

Clearly that is payment for posting something as boring as PvP on an assassin. Or posting way too many videos about your gear. Damn R9.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    Clearly that is payment for posting something as boring as PvP on an assassin. Or posting way too many videos about your gear. Damn R9.

XD Maybe. But I'm all better now.

And I only posted what subscribers wanted. After a while they wanted PvP, so I gave it a shot. And after a while they wanted gear videos showing what gear I use, so I posted that.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    New faction trials video out!

I spent a bit of time editing the intro on this one from scratch. I hope you enjoy it!
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    New faction trials video out!

I spent a bit of time editing the intro on this one from scratch. I hope you enjoy it!

Nah, I found the intro to be mildly annoying. You might want to make it more ... fabulous. I found the thumping of the font also a bit epileptic. But then again that might be fun to see if any of your regulars get a seizure.

That place looks like a massive pit of chaos.

And with this, I think you might've achieved the status of most variance in your contents of PWI videos: PvP, PvE, BH, damage testing, flaunting your goods.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    I hope none of my subscribers are epileptic. D:

And to be honest, the final trial is quite a chaos fest. Just waves and waves of large mobs that have overly animated aoe's. With lots of faction members, FPS gets quite low.

And thanks XD I'm trying to get all of what PWI has to offer on my channel with me in them. And I wouldn't say flaunting my goods, as I don't like to brag. As I said before, I only did that because subscribers or people request it because they're curious. And instead of just constantly linking them pwcalcs, it'll be easier to make a video of it instead.
  • Kotaxxxx - Raging Tide
    Kotaxxxx - Raging Tide Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    OMG Skaiiiiiiiiiiiii *hugs*

I used to comment on your videos. :P Good to see you here.

BTw I am xxxavishxxx on youtube xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Thanks Kotaxxxx. Good to see you here too.

XD

Going to be editing another video soon. Still have too much content to edit. Just have been lazy. D:
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Finally done it!

I've finally gotten every possible Demon skill for an Assassin in the game so far. Even skills deemed "useless" XD

Here it is!

Finally done.. until expansion time. :3
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    And still no sticky , mods certainly are blind or too ignorant
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Finally done it!

I've finally gotten every possible Demon skill for an Assassin in the game so far. Even skills deemed "useless" XD

Here it is!

... I can't believe you left Blood Frenzy to be your last skill.

Personally, I'm only missing the 100 culti and Sage Subsea, Shadow Teleport and Headhunt. And most likely I won't be seeing those in a bit, since Subsea is expensive and rare and Teleport and Headhunt are kinda useless.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    @Olbaze Well, I guess I have it now XD

And it's the same for demons. All demon cube skills for sins are never sold in the public. That's why all of my cube skills were made by myself. I've only seen demon shadow tele ever be sold on the WC.
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Finally done it!

Here it is!

Gratz. b:victory
  • zoro31
    zoro31 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Finally done it!

Here it is!

Hey Gratz on acquiring all skills, i must say that its a nice goal to have being already a r9 sin, would u mind sharing any other goal u has on mind? would be good to c u work on it, also i would like to know how and where u got all ur skills, it would be good to c from where u got them all, ty and gratz again :D
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Well I'm working on a new build right now, so that's a goal for me at the moment.

It'll take some time and coin, but it'll keep me going :3
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Well I'm working on a new build right now, so that's a goal for me at the moment.

I've needed shadow walk for about 8 months now. Plenty been up just never bothered. I consider myself skill-finished.

b:surrender
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Would it happen to be a 5.0 r9 +12 sin build :o?
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    @Traz XD I have always wanted Shadow Walk level 11. I was so happy when I finally got it as a drop from Eternal Abomination.

@Perses Yup :3
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Would it happen to be a 5.0 r9 +12 sin build :o?

skai stole my build!
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    D: I didn't steal anyone's build! I thought of this myself :3 Or at least I think I did. XD

Well, uploaded a new TW video here! Front page is updated as well.

I forgot to record the first half of the TW (30 mins), so I missed a lot of footage :(. I remember I did a bit during the first half too. Oh well.

Hope you enjoy!
  • zhimo
    zhimo Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I really enjoy watching your Videos, Skai.

As a baby sin, i watched your Videos about soloing abaddon and was like: Woah, i want to solo it too.
    Now i can but id love to see your abaddon runs in better quality b:pleased

And when i saw your video, where you compare G13 against R9, i have to ask: What is your personal DMG record?
    doesnt matter where (except trials maybe, because the x2 skill damage) and wich debuffs the boss and buffs you have, i just wonder b:laugh

greez
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Thanks zhimo. And I'll be sure to do another solo BH Abaddon run! Thanks for pointing that out. I guess I didn't have an updated high quality BH Abaddon solo run.

And the highest damage I've ever done was a 740k Earthen Rift AoE in Faction base trials.
  • zhimo
    zhimo Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Wow..

When i look at me, geeeezus, the highest damage i deal was around 200k in GV with auto attack with G13 +10 daggers.

Looking forward to G15 daggers now, just waiting for some things to come up (like double drop for some raptures to farm and chienkung stone sale)

i really hope, my damage increase with G15 daggers b:surrender

btw, do you have any plans to make a warsong video? i think, then you have every BH100 everyone does.
    Lunar is sth different b:cute
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Well, with BH warsong, what I been planning to do is a full warsong video, so content isn't redundant.

Same goes for Lunar. I just got to find time and the people to do such things. I think it's mainly time that's holding me back. I still have a lot of videos to edit.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    I've needed shadow walk for about 8 months now. Plenty been up just never bothered. I consider myself skill-finished.

b:surrender

Shadow Walk and Shadow Escape were pretty high on my personal list, just because I knew that by getting them I'd get permanent stealth. And Shadow Escape is handy in some cases, e.g. when soloing Spukakke Tower in Abaddon, since Sage Shadow Escape has purify and, interestingly, a brief immunity to movement debuffs.
    Thanks zhimo. And I'll be sure to do another solo BH Abaddon run! Thanks for pointing that out. I guess I didn't have an updated high quality BH Abaddon solo run.

And the highest damage I've ever done was a 740k Earthen Rift AoE in Faction base trials.

You really should remake some of the lower quality videos you had up. Like the original Abaddon run.

And personally I think your videos might improve if you pointed out any "special" points, e.g. using apos or an unusual skill, such as Maze Steps.

Then again that's mostly because I still keep dying to Spukakke Tower because I have never really used Maze Steps as an anti-stun, just an expensive run speed skill.

Also, due to you being ridiculously R9, you might want to change the flow a bit and upload a video of something you can't do, because certainly the quantity of those is less than the quantity of what you can do. And quite frankly, a +12 R9 soloing common things isn't really interesting, because everyone knows you can do it.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    @Olbaze Oh I see. And yeah, there are a few that I'll need to clean up. BH Abaddon being the main one. The only reason I'm leaving the first one was because that was before I became R9, and I was struggling quite a bit in that vid.

And by "special" points you've indicated, you're saying I should let the viewer know what I did?