Souledge Mats

Options
NoyesR - Heavens Tear
NoyesR - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
edited January 2012 in The Crafting Nook
Where do i find this stuff? I finally managed to get my skill lvl high enough to use the Twilight Forges and raised enough money to buy all the mats i need to build some TT80 Lion King axes for my barb but have no idea at all how to obtain the Souledge:Heraldry Axes mat. Do i need to buy out of AH and then decompose it? TY in advanceb:thanks
Post edited by NoyesR - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• LenaKitteh - Dreamweaver
    LenaKitteh - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Souledges can only be created by decomposing the previous levels item.

For example, if you want to make Lion King Axes, you would first need to create: Heraldry Axes - then take them to a blacksmith, Decompose and you will get Souledge: Heraldry Axes which is used in making Lion King Axes.

Lion King Axes: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/14825

Souledge: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/15339

This is mainly why people have a look at the TT forges before getting their level 60 weapon. Many times the weapon you want is at the end of a long chain, requiring souledges. It's more cost effective sometimes to begin at the start of the chain.

For your situation you can either attempt to make the Heraldry Axes, but you will run into a problem because THOSE axes require the previous souledge. I'd have a look around AH for either the souledge (usually impossible to find), buy a cheap pair of Heraldry Axes and decomp them or just try to buy the Lion King Axes straight out.

Most extreme option would be to run TT to get the mats to make the 60 weapon: Skeleton Axes.. decomp and make 70 weapon: Heraldry Axes and run mats for those, decomp and then make Lion King Axes.

Good luck!
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Note also that TT equipment must be 100% repaired to decomp, you need the same skill to decomp as you would to make it, and the decomp itself costs 5000 coins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga