New Expansion in CN

Comments

• Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I though these are same things: Underworld, Underground, Legend of Night? Like Tideborn and Legend of Mermaid
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Yeah, they are the same. b:victory
  • dragongod90
    dragongod90 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Hello!, coming by (after a while of staying away of the game) to check up whats new on PWI. A new expansion... and more nonsense sales.

I have seen the videos of other PW versions and all I noticed was:

- New maps
    - New skill (yeah only one) per toon.
    - New effects (hopefully a full remake of the graphics).

With this expansion... I'm pretty sure some new gear will be released like on the raging tide expansion.

I know there's already recast of r8 and r9, I am just waiting for the rank 10 announcement or some other overpowered cash-related stuff.

Anyway, hope everthing is going well, just dropping by to say hi, and bye again.
    b:kiss
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Hello!, coming by (after a while of staying away of the game) to check up whats new on PWI. A new expansion... and more nonsense sales.

I have seen the videos of other PW versions and all I noticed was:

- New maps
    - New skill (yeah only one) per toon.
    - New effects (hopefully a full remake of the graphics).

With this expansion... I'm pretty sure some new gear will be released like on the raging tide expansion.

I know there's already recast of r8 and r9, I am just waiting for the rank 10 announcement or some other overpowered cash-related stuff.

Anyway, hope everthing is going well, just dropping by to say hi, and bye again.
    b:kiss

no rank 10 and we're are getting way more than 1 new skill per class along the lines of 6-7, look through pages 71-85 has most of the important stuff and plz dont troll this guy we have like 30 pages of troll posts in the already hard to navigate thread
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    no rank 10 and we're are getting way more than 1 new skill per class along the lines of 6-7, look through pages 71-85 has most of the important stuff and plz dont troll this guy we have like 30 pages of troll posts in the already hard to navigate thread

No need to do all that work when Bubble's did most of it for us.

Here.
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    No need to do all that work when Bubble's did most of it for us.

Here.

or click on that either way, much more than what you think
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    We're getting it-- official info on it is more than just a few days away, but it should be fun b:victory

Enough said. Now just wait

• Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    more than just a few days away
    time expected > few days
    a week > few days
    a few weeks >a week > few days
    month >a few weeks >a week > few days
    year> month >a few weeks >a week > few days
    decade> year> month >a few weeks >a week > few days
    century> decade> year> month >a few weeks >a week > few days
    millenia> century> decade> year> month >a few weeks >a week > few days
    epoch> millenia> century> decade> year> month >a few weeks >a week > few days
    aeon> epoch> millenia> century> decade> year> month >a few weeks >a week > few days

The sun could turn into a white dwarf before the next expansion is released. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    The sun could turn into a white dwarf before the next expansion is released. b:bye

Well ****. We'll all be dead twice over by then, since, I think... Isn't there a Supernova involved in that process somewhere?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited January 2012
    double post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited January 2012
    Well ****. We'll all be dead twice over by then, since, I think... Isn't there a Supernova involved in that process somewhere?
    Although our Sun isn't massive enough to entertain the thought of going out in a blaze of supernova glory, it will still go through an exciting, yet terrifying death. After evolving through the hydrogen-burning phase, the Sun will puff up into a huge red giant star as the hydrogen fuel becomes scarce, expanding 200 times the size it is now, probably swallowing the Earth. Helium, and then progressively heavier elements will be fused in and around the core. The Sun will never fuse carbon however, instead it will shed its outer layers forming a planetary nebula.

Once things calm down, a small sparkling jewel of a white dwarf star will remain.

tl;dr Sun isn't big enough for a supernova.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    Perfect World International: Rise of Supernova

Hold on, what was the topic about again?

• Bubbles - Morai
    edited January 2012
    Perfect World International: Rise of Supernova

Hold on, what was the topic about again?

Pwi turning into a white dwarf because it's shrinking and not expanding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2012

It is. But NOT supernova, just nova. Sun is not so powerful to turn to supernova.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    if sun was going supernova or even capable of it, the earth would be a molten wasteland of fire, ash, and magma LONG before the sun explodes.

this is before it is engulfed entirely by the enlargement of the sun of course. dont worry tho. you wont feel a thing. all living life forms would be incinerated instantly.
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Actually the Earth would be thrown outwards from the Sun. However the earth's surface would be burned away. We can always ask our ascendents in about 4-5billion(million?) years, how things are going on Earth, through telepathy ;p
    edited January 2012
    Pwi turning into a white dwarf because it's shrinking and not expanding.

For some reason... I thought to myself "We could fix this with Booty Pop!'
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited January 2012
    Actually the Earth would be thrown outwards from the Sun. However the earth's surface would be burned away. We can always ask our ascendents in about 4-5billion(million?) years, how things are going on Earth, through telepathy ;p

The human race would be long gone due to:
    evolution
    mass extinction
    aliens
    mass expedition to another planet
    apocalypse

...What ever doesn't kill the human race, evolution will erase over time and replace with new features.
    Maybe we will evolve back into fish or maybe something new altogether. b:lipcurl

Also, it would be descendants (not ascendants), and said descendents would have very little in common with us. (compare humans and archaea/bacteria/single cell prokaryotes)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    The human race would be long gone due to:
    evolution
    mass extinction
    aliens
    mass expedition to another planet
    apocalypse

...What ever doesn't kill the human race, evolution will erase over time and replace with new features.
    Maybe we will evolve back into fish or maybe something new altogether. b:lipcurl

Also, it would be descendants (not ascendants), and said descendents would have very little in common with us. (compare humans and archaea/bacteria/single cell prokaryotes)

I'd vote extinction.

Are humans today any 'better' than they were in the 1800's? Well, we eat healthier, have all of these government regulations on what we can put in our soil and water, people have to pay thousands, millions, billions, or trillions of dollars to clean **** up if they dump accidentally or illegally.

But, the average human is quite sedentary today compared to 1800. We get in a car, on a bus, on a train, and sit while we get whisked to our place of employment, school, or what-have-you. The ugly, fat ones find means to survive, and breed, even though... Well, really, most people today coudln't survive a camping trip 30 miles into the woods then live off the land for a year without taking a class first and having a guide and teacher along.

The fit, unfit, and really, really unfit currently survive and procreate.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited January 2012
    I'd vote extinction.

Are humans today any 'better' than they were in the 1800's? Well, we eat healthier, have all of these government regulations on what we can put in our soil and water, people have to pay thousands, millions, billions, or trillions of dollars to clean **** up if they dump accidentally or illegally.

But, the average human is quite sedentary today compared to 1800. We get in a car, on a bus, on a train, and sit while we get whisked to our place of employment, school, or what-have-you. The ugly, fat ones find means to survive, and breed, even though... Well, really, most people today coudln't survive a camping trip 30 miles into the woods then live off the land for a year without taking a class first and having a guide and teacher along.

The fit, unfit, and really, really unfit currently survive and procreate.

Natural selection has a way of rebounding.

If things go the way they are (no forms of family control like china has), the earth will overpopulate and resources will become so scarce that eventually some sort of global rebellion will happen. Or a super bug forms. Whatever comes first if we don't invest into space colonization (which of course won't happen for a long time).
    That will ultimately lead to the weak being killed off in big hordes and whoever is left will be resourceful and survive as the fittest (no matter the odds, there are always some who can survive unless it's something as bad as nuclear wipeout). Eventually things would cool off, slowly regenerate, and within centuries things would slowly go back to normal.
    And then if people forgot what happened, everything happens again in one big cycle.

Edit:

Sorta thinking about this a bit more, even though our society is rather tame and cultured, it wouldn't be impossible to convert to living in the wild.
    Yes of course, you need to be taught.
    But that's no different for the humans in the past; just that the only difference is back then, they grew up with said techniques.
    Whatever you can't learn from others, you learn on your own. Even if it kills you in the end, it's not hard to adapt if you're willing.

While that wouldn't go well for the truly disabled or obese or those who would simply find it hard to adapt at all, it's still not hard for the common person if they don't give up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    Please GM's! Some info on expansion, see what's happening? Evolution extinction chaos and supernovas!

• Bubbles - Morai
    edited January 2012
    Please GM's! Some info on expansion, see what's happening? Evolution extinction chaos and supernovas!

I believe that was the theme of the expansions anyways.
    Genesis was supposed to be the end of the world (pwcn's was called 2012 after all), and considering this expansion is something relating to night/underworld, it could be a reference to the sun blowing out after said apocalypse (though obviously none of it ever happened).
    We never got off topic... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Why are there pe0ple rand0mly n0t talking ab0ut PWI in hereb:shockedb:shocked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Kuzshi - Dreamweaver
    Kuzshi - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    SO GUYS, I heard there was info on an expansion for a game called Perfect World International...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Gratz on derailing the thread...

On topic: Anyone knows if there is a video where they show all the new skills from each class?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited January 2012
    Gratz on derailing the thread...

On topic: Anyone knows if there is a video where they show all the new skills from each class?

I guess there are some vids of some of the new skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    I've seen the Skill trees for all classes, and those unfortunately are 79/100 like skills, no idea if they can be get like the ones we have now or in different way. And there is only one video showing one new skill per class and second clip is cinematic Chinese thing rest is re uploaded by morons just to get some views. (What do you need for 79/100 skills)

• LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I guess there are some vids of some of the new skills.

Thanks. Also, does anyone know what is this "class upgrading" on their website?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
This discussion has been closed.