Mystic bugs?

Asako_ - Sanctuary
Asako_ - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
soo i've noticed the mystic has a few glitches/bugs. and i was jw if nebody else noticed them?

1) stop when swimming
2) when u fly you dont really land...you just crash into the ground o.o'
Post edited by Asako_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• beforesun
    beforesun Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    New class = new bugs..

Seeker has some too.. Most annoying for me is that AoEs don't work at Ether or the same locking Boss in SoT (last Boss)...
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    beforesun wrote: »
    New class = new bugs..

Seeker has some too.. Most annoying for me is that AoEs don't work at Ether or the same locking Boss in SoT (last Boss)...

About Seat of Torment bugs...anyone ever noticed that BM's cyclone heel animation does get stuck in the middle while you still get the increased attack rate effect?
    Also
    Last boss seems immune to Glacial Spike(No,it didn't miss Im sure),even GS animation looks kinda bugged.Glacial Spike works on all other bosses in Seat.And also no,last boss isn't immune to GS-like effect like a Veno's armor break or a Cleric's Elemental Seal.

Probably due to last boss's size there is some sort of error in processing the skill(While you still consume 2 sparks for GS -.-).
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    The vortex (and I presume Glacial Spike) AOE problem on the Abominations and other really large bosses (happens on final form Holeen, too) is because the AOE target is their center (where the drops ultimately appear) and not at the edge where the melee target is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    When I cast Gale Force my skill just stops in the middle of the cast.
    I think it may because of the horrible range on the skill.You try to cast it but your not close
    enough.So it cause it to stop or say invalid skill.Thats one of the things that **** me off.