thinking of returning with a new character

Options
yoltoorshul
yoltoorshul Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
so, cant tell from this name but i was once a player here. old character awhile back by the names Zindane_ and Zindane__ after the first got banned (thanks bank for that one). so i been contemplating re starting from scratch since i dont remember jack and terrorizing the server abit. for those who think the name looks familiar, OMNOMNOMNOMNOM. hint hint
Post edited by yoltoorshul on

Comments

• oniiiika
    oniiiika Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol <--Lu$ty im actually thinking of restarting as well but tw doesnt look so fun on sanc anymore ;x might reroll on LC if i do come back and fap in world chat lmao
  • yoltoorshul
    yoltoorshul Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i'm debating on it, kinda wanna just get back into the fun i had with pve. but honestly from what i understand seems like i would be screwed unless i sell a kidney and burn through an inheritance to even be taken as an option. tho i kinda wanna make a DD seeker since my DD dual blade BM was so succesful
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Play on Lothranis! It's full of french people, who are awesome to make fun of. Also, they are even worse at PvP and TW in comparison to people on Sanctuary! Got a double defense on Lothranis? No big deal, ask one of the attackers to wait for your first TW to end, and then to proceed with the TW once the first is done. Awesomest server ever.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
  • oniiiika
    oniiiika Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Play on Lothranis! It's full of french people, who are awesome to make fun of. Also, they are even worse at PvP and TW in comparison to people on Sanctuary! Got a double defense on Lothranis? No big deal, ask one of the attackers to wait for your first TW to end, and then to proceed with the TW once the first is done. Awesomest server ever.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

lolwut?
    silly french... xD
  • Aleckane - Sanctuary
    Aleckane - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Haha, Zindane? Where you been bro? Thinking of coming back in here for the 3rd time? Good luck mang. Crazy as hell in here now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You ain't gotta like me. You just mad cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be." -Alec Kane-
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

lo... lol... LOL?! Are you serious?!

That's ****ing awesome! XD
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Super duper serious. Happened twice last weekend x)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    hey there OMNOM, as old as the 'a new day' WC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Eh, waiting for a factions first TW to end during a double defense is reasonable if the faction's main concern is good, fun TWs. It's not like they want to just crystal run while the other fac is defending somewhere else, not when they can make all that organization and preparation worth their time. I wasn't aware this would qualify people as horrible at TW :O
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    It wasn't for fun though xD