Flashing icons won't go away

tekanu
tekanu Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
there's a flashing green and yellow circular question mark icon on my screen above my character, but when i click on it nothing happens...it stays there flashing and won't go away, even if i exit the game and get back on it's still there, and even when somebody wants to private chat with me it will not let me, just the same thing like the question mark icon. why is this happening and how can i fix this?!?!?
Post edited by tekanu on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    sounds like its just glitching unless there is something other on your screen that you dont notice? Do you see anything else flashing or popping up???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    This game needs MOAR FLASHING STUFFF!!!!! b:nosebleed
  • MomoYukino - Lost City
    MomoYukino - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I responded to your other post on my veno regarding this.
  • Yondarys - Dreamweaver
    Yondarys - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    What screen resolution are you set at? I noticed that if my screen res is below 1024x768 some of the other things on screen get in the way of clicking on those icons (help notification, squad invite, etc...) There seems to be an invisible rectangle that extends the length and width of the minimap, genie avatar and chat boxes(b:angrystupid horns). Try raising your screen resolution and see if that helps. I'll check back to see if that helped.
    If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe! ~Carl Sagan~
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    now we know what's causing ur epilepsy. b:chuckle
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]