Graphic HELP!!!!!

Nu_Wa - Archosaur
Nu_Wa - Archosaur Posts: 21 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Support Desk
I started to notice that when i watch a video of someone else playing perfect world on youtube it looks different from ine. The water is much more clearer and detailed and also the character design is more detailed and realistic. I was wondering if i downloaded the game wrong or is just my computer that cant handle the graphics.

BTW i cant change the eyeliner color on my female characters for some reason. When i click the eyeliner and try to change the color it doesnt change. b:surrender
Post edited by Nu_Wa - Archosaur on

Comments

• ElizabethF - Dreamweaver
    ElizabethF - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    wiT4a.png

If your graphic settings don't look like that, you will not get that clear water and all the details on terrain, characters, etc. And the eyeliner thing, it's probably because of that too. Low graphics sometimes don't allow you too see customizations really well. Also try checking your computer's color set up under resolution menu. Sometimes they are set so low it won't show most colors on screen, or also your monitor's settings (all monitors have buttons to change color, brightness and what not, make sure that's fine).

Hope this helps. Happy gaming!
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2012
    sounds like you may have a couple of corrupt files offhand concerning the eyeliner.

Some of the other differences could just be the settings that you have configured.

I would love to see comparison screenshots, (or a video link and a screenshot of your experience), and also a screenshot that shows what your settings are.

Details on your system specs would also be good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nu_Wa - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    CPU: Intel (R) Pentium (R) 4 CPU 2.53GHz
    RAM: 504 MB
    Display Card: Intel (R) 82865G Graphics Controller( 87 MB)

Also the Sun/Moon, Soften, Shadows,and Warp options are disabled and i cant enable it
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2012
    Your system is too old to be able to run well with the nice graphics. On top of that you have a severely limited integrated video card, and barely enough RAM to allow the game to even load properly. It's going to be thrashing your pagefile quite a lot, which will slow down performance considerably.

This has a strong tendency to slow down the FPS and sometimes even freeze your screen momentarily. (The source of about 90% of what people insist on calling "lag", but it's not lag, it's the system.)

If you were to upgrade to a computer built sometime in the last 5 years with an average rated video card, and a decent amount of RAM, your experience would be exponentially better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nu_Wa - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Ok thank you