If you get $100 to spend on game...

Options
Kotaxxxx - Raging Tide
Kotaxxxx - Raging Tide Posts: 142 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
In char would you spend?

I am in a dilemma between psy and cleric. I am not sure who will give me more profit.

I want it for psy but aren't they too ***? I mean they get killed so easily by melee classes

Please help guys :))
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Kotaxxxx - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'm sorry to inform you but $100 on either wont make a difference.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Ariella_ - Lost City
    Ariella_ - Lost City Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Can't do much with $100.

I feel weird saying $100 wont get you much, but it won't.

Spend it on a sin. Get level 100 and 2.86 aps. Go from there.

Edit: Can't even get that much ROFL...
    <3 b:cute
  • Myelene - Lost City
    Myelene - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    BM or SIN i have a cleric and it consumes coins never gives profit on its own but BM gives it and also if fun SIN is not as fun but it gives profit cleric is fun and needed but usually dont gives profit ... and no commas were used in this post even when needed b:victoryb:laugh
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    In char would you spend?

I am in a dilemma between psy and cleric. I am not sure who will give me more profit.

I want it for psy but aren't they too ***? I mean they get killed so easily by melee classes

If I had 100 bucks to spend on a game. Id spend it on a p2p game not PWI. 100 bucks aint getting you anywhere here.
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    If the option of spending $100 on a game was starring me in the face right now, as it appears to be doing you, I would save it, buy Wuild Gars 2, and still have money left over.
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Spent it on gear (hh99/nv gear), get an account stash and both chars will benefit. Id not spent or sell gold atm, id wait till gold is back to ~2m (arround eastern time). If u dont want to wait that long u will make less profit - but ull have better gear earlier ofc.

Clerics r wanted in every BH squad. And since the changed BH rewards, doing BH is rly profitable. I never needed a mp charm for cleric, a support cleric does not consume alot of mana. I use ~5 mana pots per bh sot/aba (or nothing cz most squads only need/want ur buffs lol) and maybe ~15-25 per bh gv/ws.

Id only pimp a psy when id be in a tw faction or at least in a faction with guild base. Psys r only very wanted in trials or for gv (or pv). In PVP psys only rock ofc when they have well refined r9 and r sharded with JoSD. Clerics r supportes in this game but can still pwn in 1 vs 1 pvp when they r well skilled (and have full chi lol).
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Huh...

Sure it will.

Take your $100. Buy a vendor license. Take the rest, buy some commodities that sell, like rep badges or packs, sell them in your catshop. Buy tokens, resell for more. Do this until you have billions of coin, and now you can afford to do whatever you want on BOTH characters.

It's called investing. Merch your way to success. It takes time, effort, and a little start up coin, but it works.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    If I had 100 gold to spend in this game and not 100$ to spend anyway I wanted I would invest it towards a NIX since I still do not have one.

Like I said, if someone were to give me the 100gold thats what I would do. I would never spend anymore money on this game. But that is just me.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Such a waste of precious money... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    If the option of spending $100 on a game was starring me in the face right now, as it appears to be doing you, I would save it, buy Wuild Gars 2, and still have money left over.

^ or a p2p game like MoM...or noiA, I hear they're perty good
    I <3 A lot of people
  • AtelierEdge - Harshlands
    AtelierEdge - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Go make a bm is cheaper
  • Aowenn - Archosaur
    Aowenn - Archosaur Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Keep your money in ya pocket. PWI has gone downhill so you would be wasting it
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Huh...

Sure it will.

Take your $100. Buy a vendor license. Take the rest, buy some commodities that sell, like rep badges or packs, sell them in your catshop. Buy tokens, resell for more. Do this until you have billions of coin, and now you can afford to do whatever you want on BOTH characters.

It's called investing. Merch your way to success. It takes time, effort, and a little start up coin, but it works.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

Mr. Generic Announcer Person, tell our little veno what she's won! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • brazenbusboy
    brazenbusboy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Huh...

Sure it will.

That $100 won't cover the required second computer to dedicate to hosting the catshop 24/7.
    Just some guy
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Huh...

Sure it will.

i have to agree with that one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    $100?

Buy your mom or dad some flowers and a cute note telling them how much you love them.

Or, take your family out for a nice dinner.

Buy your bike some new tires and go for a bike ride.

Buy some scratchers and try to win more money.

Don't spend money here you can't afford to throw away. If you can afford to throw it away, donate it to your local SPCA or buy a bum a hot meal.

b:victory
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    That $100 won't cover the required second computer to dedicate to hosting the catshop 24/7.
    Unless your computer is really old, it can easy run 2 copies of the game at once.

However, back when multi-clienting wasn't allowed, my cat-shops ran on a laptop I picked up from Salvation Army for $60, and another freebie hand-me down laptop that was even slower/older. Both worked flawlessly for the task.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    100 bucks will buy you a decent lapdance in most places where such services are legal b:victory

Much better use of the money
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    100 bucks will buy you a decent lapdance in most places where such services are legal b:victory

It'll also buy you a nice bag of... Gr...

...oceries.

b:avoid
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

This is by FAR the best response, though Michael's is a close second. Use your money wisely, people!
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited January 2012
    Options
    This is by FAR the best response, though Michael's is a close second. Use your money wisely, people!

b:chuckle
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Huh...

Sure it will.

^^^

This a 100 percent. Also maybe get an account stash if you don't have one already. Then you can buy ONE set of gear for both characters besides the weapon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

/thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

/thread.
    I think we have our winner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    100 bucks can get u plenty..you guys just arent money literate..ijs
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • TheUnderLord - Lost City
    TheUnderLord - Lost City Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    In char would you spend?

General concensus is that $100 won't get you much nor would it get you far. When you say profit do you mean for farming purposes or anything else? If you insist on spending that $100 soon, it's better to wait for a GOOD sale to arrive and then sell the gold at Higher prices.

Before you do that, it's better that you roll a sin.

Then you learn how to merchant with that $100 worth of in game coins lol.
    "yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery....but today it is a gift, that is why it is called the present."

L.C. Merchantile Asset Management est.2010
    (pwinsider.wordpress.com)
    edited January 2012
    Options
    It'll also buy you a nice bag of... Gr...

...oceries.

b:avoid

Stamp of Approval also.

................and lap dances b:laugh
    "yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery....but today it is a gift, that is why it is called the present."

edited January 2012
    Options
    Stamp of Approval also.

................and lap dances b:laugh

b:victory
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

/thread.

Meh... tried it. Was bored silly after a week. Bethesda games just aren't for me.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Meh... tried it. Was bored silly after a week. Bethesda games just aren't for me.

Are you saying Fallout 3 wasn't enough for you!?! Blasphemous.