tnx for helpersb:thanks
Post edited by Xshoker - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Frostcovered city,
    You need to be there at 75+ when you get quests, as far as I remember it was 75, but I could be wrong!
    You get insane amounts of experience, provided if you use hyper exp stones.
  • Xshoker - Dreamweaver
    Xshoker - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ok :) tnx for information ....
    im psychic lvl 63 now..so i need to wait till i got lvl 75
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ok :) tnx for information ....
    im psychic lvl 63 now..so i need to wait till i got lvl 75

Of course you can ENTER even at lvl 1 to powerlevel, as you might have seen on world chat that people are selling FCC runs, xp room, heads, etc.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Frostcovered city,
    You need to be there at 75+ when you get quests, as far as I remember it was 75, but I could be wrong!
    You get insane amounts of experience, provided if you use hyper exp stones.
    all accurate. you get quests for the entire instance at 75
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hi all ! b:laugh
    my question is :
    What is if FC ?
    What im doing there ?
    And what im getting from there ?
    (and ofcourse some tips for playing there ! )b:victory

tnx for helpersb:thanks

i heard its only good for glitching goons...b:bye
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Telery - Raging Tide
    Telery - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    all accurate. you get quests for the entire instance at 75

Im a new player and I have seen that about selling heads all the time and I have no clue what it means. Now that I have read this I sorta know a little more about it. We or I can buy a spot in a party to gain xp's? Is that true for every high level dungeon? Is that all we get is the exp's ? What if we Die? Do we get raised or are we just left behind? To me it would be a great help to be part of that just to see how much of the game im missing out on bc I have yet to enter any dungeon except low level ones {solo}.

How are new players treated when they have no idea about a place? Im staying away from any group's bc I dont wanna get mad and quit bc of someone in the party gets pissed off at me bc im new and really dont know anything about anything really.

Im level 66 are there any certain places I need to start to step up and try to join groupes that are serious about playing.? I mean like BH's , I stand up there near the NPC and no ones asking hey you need a group to go bounty huntng? It seems to me that everyones already got there click thats stays together and does there missions. So new players like myself seem to only do solo quests or farming exp's of higher level spawns. Grouping to me is for only when we need them ie TT, FC not for quest like kill 60 of whatever.

Thanks
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Well if you buy a Full FC run you have a chance of dieing (if you are with a good player it is highly unlikely but lots of noobs are trying to do runs now too) However if you buy just heads it's pretty unlikely you will die as heads do not attack, sometimes there are mobs left over in the Heads room, but if you stay away from them they will leave you alone.

And no people don't usually sell spots to other dungeons because the xp tends to be better in FC. However if you have a friend that is a high lvl you can tag along in some dungeons where mobs don't have much aoe (Abaddon is probably the best example) and if it's just the 2 of you and you are hypering you will get a fair amount of xp (depending of course on your lvl) On a ++note to that some dungeons you can't enter until a certain lvl, which is why FC is the #1 choice because all lvls can enter and there are only a few mobs that have aoe (the Bishops)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • ElizabethF - Dreamweaver
    ElizabethF - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Im a new player and I have seen that about selling heads all the time and I have no clue what it means. Now that I have read this I sorta know a little more about it. We or I can buy a spot in a party to gain xp's? Is that true for every high level dungeon? Is that all we get is the exp's ? What if we Die? Do we get raised or are we just left behind? To me it would be a great help to be part of that just to see how much of the game im missing out on bc I have yet to enter any dungeon except low level ones {solo}.

You can buy a spot in a FC heads party, and all you do is shoot mobs that have only 100 HP and don't deal any damage. They just randomly pop up and give nice amounts of experience at low levels like yours, given it that you use hyper exp stones. The only instance that is used to power level like this is FC.

And no, your party won't leave you behind if you die. Clerics are always there to raise you back up!
    How are new players treated when they have no idea about a place? Im staying away from any group's bc I dont wanna get mad and quit bc of someone in the party gets pissed off at me bc im new and really dont know anything about anything really.

It's not like higher levels or people your level reject you - you just don't look for them! Personally, when i see a lower level ask for help with BH or quests, or a boss he needs to kill for cultivation, i almost always whisper them and offer my help. And if they start asking questions because they don't know how something works, it's more than a pleasure to answer them and give them a hand. So don't be afraid to ask for help!
    Im level 66 are there any certain places I need to start to step up and try to join groupes that are serious about playing.? I mean like BH's , I stand up there near the NPC and no ones asking hey you need a group to go bounty huntng? It seems to me that everyones already got there click thats stays together and does there missions. So new players like myself seem to only do solo quests or farming exp's of higher level spawns. Grouping to me is for only when we need them ie TT, FC not for quest like kill 60 of whatever.

Thanks

You shouldn't just stand on the platform and wait for someone to whisper you - step up and ask in normal chat or world chat for a party for whatever BH you may need! Believe me, we all went through that (at least us that actually play the game instead of power leveling and not knowing how to play our classes in instances that require adept class experience).

And yes, usually you are out to solo those annoying mob quests, but it's not rare to find someone doing the same quest as you. So when you see someone in your area that seems to be doing what you are doing, don't be afraid to ask for a party. It's not like they're gonna bite you lol. Socializing and partying up is perfectly fine. That's what MMOs are supposed to be for, right?

Hope I helped! Happy gaming b:victory
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Well if you buy a Full FC run you have a chance of dieing (if you are with a good player it is highly unlikely but lots of noobs are trying to do runs now too) However if you buy just heads it's pretty unlikely you will die as heads do not attack, sometimes there are mobs left over in the Heads room, but if you stay away from them they will leave you alone.

And no people don't usually sell spots to other dungeons because the xp tends to be better in FC. However if you have a friend that is a high lvl you can tag along in some dungeons where mobs don't have much aoe (Abaddon is probably the best example) and if it's just the 2 of you and you are hypering you will get a fair amount of xp (depending of course on your lvl) On a ++note to that some dungeons you can't enter until a certain lvl, which is why FC is the #1 choice because all lvls can enter and there are only a few mobs that have aoe (the Bishops)

Pretty much correct, but as leveling and getting xp goes, FCC is the only instance which is worth doing for xp as a low lvl (not to mention Rebirth which comes when you are higher but xp compered with FCC + hypers is just low)

Another thing you should know Tallery is that there are a fair amount of scammers offering these services and then just rip you off, If you plan buying runs/xp room/heads whatever Id advise you to monitor world chat for players selling these services, if you see them advertising it several times let`s say each 20 minutes and no1 is complaining about anything, it should be safe. Or other option, ask people you know, or just from faction, they trust, etc.

Sry for the wall of text :P