christmass ascend vs nemesis tw video

MaGu$iK - Archosaur
MaGu$iK - Archosaur Posts: 55 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Etherblade (West)
Post edited by MaGu$iK - Archosaur on

Comments

• Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Lol at the "be sure to record that" to me being ganked, yet you included none of the times i recorded you dying, just you running away from me alot. Thankfully i did record them!

Refer too 4:40, 6:28, and a nice 13k one-shot at 9:13.

anyway good vid, shame about the whole quid pro quo thing and geo ragequitting archosaur lmao, good vid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • MaGu$iK - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Well I did film some of your pesky 1 shots, I'm just little tt 99b:sad

Anyways,those Roxas Star Wars things were briliantb:laugh
    This is a joke with Geo quitting, right?
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Well I did film some of your pesky 1 shots, I'm just little tt 99b:sad

Anyways,those Roxas Star Wars things were briliantb:laugh
    This is a joke with Geo quitting, right?

you got more hp then me D: and naaaa afraid not, left the tw during the last 20 mins ish, i thought he dc'ed cos he was in my squad but turns out he rage-quit the tw and has passed lead to Kat.

Kinda pissed me off because the excuse he used was hes really busy IRL with everything and how its so overwhelming, yet he passes it to Kat (before he asked Met ofc) who owns her own business, extremely stressed without the drama of PWI and spends even less time in-game then he dose.

Anyway no drama intended by this post just stating facts ;D (p.s. bet he will still have lots of time to log onto the forums)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lol 2:30

"you ain't gonna barrage in my base met"

b:laugh
  • MaGu$iK - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    lol 2:30

"you ain't gonna barrage in my base met"

Im sure,by now Met, you have noticed that archer is more fun to Tw
    W than sin

PS

I FORBID u guys to do do reckless things like disbanding or rage quitting ur faction . Not when Ascend, after weeks of struggling, has managed to put up decent fight against you.

Its christmass time for u who believe in that stuff, so chill, eat , drink, have load of secks, and be ready for some rumble next week
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    No better than siio.
    re
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    For sure, archer is amazing in TW.

In other news, Polo recruiting levels 90+ pm me in game for invite/info
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Im sure,by now Met, you have noticed that archer is more fun to Tw
    W than sin

PS

I FORBID u guys to do do reckless things like disbanding or rage quitting ur faction . Not when Ascend, after weeks of struggling, has managed to put up decent fight against you.

Its christmass time for u who believe in that stuff, so chill, eat , drink, have load of secks, and be ready for some rumble next week

Nemesis isn't going anywhere :)
  • Foxchu - Archosaur
    Foxchu - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i ninja'd into your base like 5 times that TW before you guys finally caught on b:chuckle soul degen ftw :D but i hate archers b:sad they hurt me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Fear the Fox~

at the end of the day... idc if i'm "pro" or have the best gear... cause i know i'm an awesome veno cause i pour my heart into my character and give her life <3
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    LMAO i find it hilarious how none of you had anything better to do on Christmas XD
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I don't celebrate holidays-
    re
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    Praxalis - Archosaur Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    i ninja'd into your base like 5 times that TW before you guys finally caught on b:chuckle soul degen ftw :D but i hate archers b:sad they hurt me

I love how you brag about this. I for one noticed, but I'm too busy healing crystals to have to worry about a lone fox :3 which is why I requested at least one DD or two to pick you off b:cute
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    I love how you brag about this. I for one noticed, but I'm too busy healing crystals to have to worry about a lone fox :3 which is why I requested at least one DD or two to pick you off b:cute

*meanwhile inside Nemesis base* AKB: I are R9 +12 mystic, i MUST heal the crystal for the big and massive difference it makes rather then defending.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AngryTeddy - Archosaur
    AngryTeddy - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    nice vids
  • AKB - Archosaur
    AKB - Archosaur Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    *meanwhile inside Nemesis base* AKB: I are R9 +12 mystic, i MUST heal the crystal for the big and massive difference it makes rather then defending.

yah hes a nab thats y he dont deserve to be in nem rite b:chuckle
  • GGianAAle - Archosaur
    GGianAAle - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2012

Prax didn't heal the crystal back up to 12m when it was about to be destroyed! b:victoryb:bye
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    Praxalis - Archosaur Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Prax didn't heal the crystal back up to 12m when it was about to be destroyed! b:victoryb:bye

Now to be fair, I did get assistance with someone bring in their alt mystic as well as calling back another one or two 15-30 minutes during me healing. So it wasn't just me. I give credit where credit is due :3

Interestingly enough it does make a difference-maybe AKB's head was screwed on a bit straighter than some other people's? *coughs lightly* Meanwhile in Ascend base-Crystal is at max HP...
  • Bom_Bom_Pow - Archosaur
    Bom_Bom_Pow - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    [
    oh please can someone give me 500,000 coins? clothing or a (set) level 10? please people ... love you kisses + kissing