Highest Level?

Ashbee - Dreamweaver
Ashbee - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
What is the highest level you can get? Also how do you bookmark threads?
Post edited by Ashbee - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    The highest lvl you caan get is lvl 105, and you can bookmark threads by clicking on the small arrow next to "thread tools" on the top of a thread and then click "subscribe to this thread"
    Hope it helps ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashbee - Dreamweaver
    Ashbee - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Thanks so much I was also wondering how you fix your durability on items and is there a way for you to tell what a monster may drop. Like a like thing saying this monster may drop this item. I have played this game before but I don't really remember anything and am restarting.
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Np at all, glad I could help ^^

For repairing the durability of your gear, you will have to go to a npc like a tailor or blacksmith. If you open their shop(as in the part where you can buy and sell stuff) there will be a button that says something like fix all. If you click that your gear will be repaired, keep in mind that it costs some coins ;)

About mob drops, it's too much to list in a post ^^' you can however always check pwdatabase for what mobs drop what :]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenoAbril - Harshlands
    VenoAbril - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Thanks so much!!
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    You can also check what a mob drops, and what mobs drop what items in the in-game encyclopedia. Pwdatabase.com does give more information though (drop rates, etc.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • ElizabethF - Dreamweaver
    ElizabethF - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Np at all, glad I could help ^^

For repairing the durability of your gear, you will have to go to a npc like a tailor or blacksmith. If you open their shop(as in the part where you can buy and sell stuff) there will be a button that says something like fix all. If you click that your gear will be repaired, keep in mind that it costs some coins ;)

About mob drops, it's too much to list in a post ^^' you can however always check pwdatabase for what mobs drop what :]

Not only tailors and blacksmiths. Apothecaries, merchants and jewelcraftsmen (basically any NPC that sells and buys items) will give you the option to either repair a single piece of gear (repair button) or the option to repair all the currently equipped gear (Fix All button), for a fee, of course. And the fee will vary depending on the grade of your gear and how low the durability is compared to the maximum durability each item possesses.

And yea, pwdatabase.com or the in-game encyclopedia are your best options to check mob drops.