Is it Possible

Maws_Candy - Raging Tide
Maws_Candy - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
quick thought........ is it possible for everyone to quit QQing about how bad this game is (gliching,op factions, CSers, ect. ect. ect........) its a game people, have fun with it. just a thoughtb:pleased
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:shocked........ who the hell copied meb:angryb:angryb:angry
Post edited by Maws_Candy - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Ambelle - Heavens Tear
    Ambelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    (Short version) NO

(Long Version) This game is a mimicry of real life, so untill everyone stops qq'ing about everything in real life, it will translate over to PWI as well.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Impossible. People need something to complain about.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • BladedZero - Sanctuary
    BladedZero - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Ahem

That guy has a better life style than me, he must be drug dealer or some ******* business man.

That Sin has better gear than me, he must be a cash shopper or ****** TWer

It's just easier to hate
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    quick thought........ is it possible for everyone to quit QQing about how bad this game is (gliching,op factions, CSers, ect. ect. ect........) its a game people, have fun with it. just a thoughtb:pleased

Yes it is!

Fix the damn game, problem solved, everybody is happy b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    People have always qq'd here... If you go back far enough you'll see that there were always a bunch of qq threads, even back in 08.

It just changes from year to year... From increases in cs prices to nixes to whoracles to packs to tb to slow expansions to r9 to no snowmen to sales...

The only difference is now if pwe goofs up, you don't have 100 page threads about it; people left so there isn't enough left to do that anymore.
    (it could also be that if such a thread would ever happen again, mods/gms would just sticky it and ignore it until people stopped qqing about said subject)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    Yes it is!

Fix the damn game, problem solved, everybody is happy b:victory

Ok...So how do you fix the game so people stop QQing about SINs being OP?

Heck, just look at this front page of threads.

QQ no PvP threads, QQ Mystics, QQ not making more money selling FC. The list goes on and on and most of the Threads have nothing to do with the game itself.
  • magicsabre
    magicsabre Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Ok...So how do you fix the game so people stop QQing about SINs being OP? ...

You can't fix it. Developers don't want.

Exist one possible solution.

Player can find other game and play it.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2012

We might stop QQing if the Devs fixed bugs that have been around since 2008. Or maybe if the GM's here actually did their jobs and enforced the TOU fairly.

Since neither of these are ever going to happen, the community of this game will never 'just stop QQing and enjoy the game', because it is hard to enjoy a game where you get lied to by the CM constantly, people scam constantly without getting banned in a timely manner, a decent chunk of the population violated the TOU in a huge way and we were lied to about the TOU being enforced in that instance, and again, bugs and glitches from 2008 (actually from before 2008) aren't even being thought of getting fixed.

So, no. This really isn't possible.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • RainLovsFire - Sanctuary
    RainLovsFire - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    was wondering that myself... but there's so many reasons no.... b:surrender
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    People have always qq'd here... If you go back far enough you'll see that there were always a bunch of qq threads, even back in 08.

That's not completely true. I spent about 2 hours about a year ago going through 6 months of posts in mid 09 before packs.

QQ coefficient has changed dramatically, IMO.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited January 2012

I wish the answer was yes, but some people are not happy unless they are complaining about something, when you get a group of those people together they begin feeling like their QQ is validated and then.. well It's just a mess.

A lot of people have valid complaints though, but then you have people who even if they get what they want it will not be good enough because they will find a problem with that.

I believe the game will continue to grow maybe at a snails pace but it will and it will get better and the players who actually really enjoy the game will continue to do so. Unfortantly you will never escape the QQers
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    A lot of people have valid complaints though, but then you have people who even if they get what they want it will not be good enough because they will find a problem with that.

People will always complain. However, PWE hasn't been good and has added many more reasons to complain than to praise.

I believe the game will continue to grow maybe at a snails pace but it will and it will get better and the players who actually really enjoy the game will continue to do so. Unfortantly you will never escape the QQers

It's a bell curve. The game is way past the peak.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    People will always complain. However, PWE hasn't been good and has added many more reasons to complain than to praise.

It's a bell curve. The game is way past the peak.

Idunno, I am curious to see what the new content brings. I have not given up on PWI and still believe it has a lot more instore.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    It will be nice to see new content but I have come to a conclusion that the game is on the down slide as well.

I still enjoy it, hence I came back to it. I just have made peace with the fact that it is closer to the finish line than the beginning of the race.

Perhaps, with the expansion will bring some competitive edge to balance some PvP QQing.

And of course we all know there will be a massive amounts of sales when the release comes because it will be one final lunge to make some major cash.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    The game isn't bad... The devs in CN are... Too bad ppl seem to forget that our GM's are pretty much powerless to it also... They can just "sugest" stuff and get an awnser 4 months later... And install the patches sent to them afcourse... And they're not allowed to give clear awnsers also... So yeah the game might suck... But at least the fault isn't at PWE...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    thats like telling us not to rant irl D: !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Aezwen - Archosaur
    Aezwen - Archosaur Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Oh great
    QQing bout qq?
    b:lipcurl please fix my avatar
  • __Serpent__ - Lost City
    __Serpent__ - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    ~removed~... That'll be my solution to QQ'ing.
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    -SNIP-.

Awww, Michael changed his sig...b:cry
    edited January 2012
    Hmmm.. Kritty or anyone else fill me in? A certain part of my post was edited. I spoke of another future mmo in which I shall not name in fear of me breaking a rule. Am I not allowed to speak about "that" game or any other? Not trolling or anything, I really am unaware that this isn't allowed. Someone fill me in?
  • magicsabre
    edited January 2012
    Hmmm.. Kritty or anyone else fill me in? A certain part of my post was edited. I spoke of another future mmo in which I shall not name in fear of me breaking a rule. Am I not allowed to speak about "that" game or any other? Not trolling or anything, I really am unaware that this isn't allowed. Someone fill me in?

From PWI Community Forums: Rules of Conduct v1.0 - read meh!
    19. No discussion about competing MMORPG's (including other versions of PW) and other similar games on any of these boards. This includes other Free to Play games.

Discussion of console, handheld, mobile & non-MMORPG/non-Free to Play PC games are allowed in the Off-Topic Forums only.
    edited January 2012
    Ah... Thank you. ^^b:victory
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Idunno, I am curious to see what the new content brings. I have not given up on PWI and still believe it has a lot more instore.

I expect to see more of the same. Seems every new thing they add breaks something else. Maybe you just havent been around long enough to see the same pattern repeating.
  • magicsabre
    edited January 2012
    I expect to see more of the same. Seems every new thing they add breaks something else. Maybe you just havent been around long enough to see the same pattern repeating.

Genies were perfect from all possible points of view.

They are like additional set of skills for any class.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    imagine no genie from stealting sins b:shutup
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    magicsabre wrote: »
    Genies were perfect from all possible points of view.

They are like additional set of skills for any class.

Except that some classes got better skills than others. But I digress. I do like my genie.
  • Maws_Candy - Raging Tide
    Maws_Candy - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    guess it will never stop.......b:cry well off to play
    b:byeb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:shocked........ who the hell copied meb:angryb:angryb:angry