Support Ticket not working

Options
StarryOpal - Raging Tide
StarryOpal - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Support Desk
The support ticket is not working at all. Whenever I tried to submit a ticket I get this

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/4449/redirectco.png

I have 3rd party cookies activated as you can see. I have an in game issue, but can not submit a ticket cause it is not working, tried emailing and no response.
And yes I cleared the cache and the cookies history and it still is not working.
Post edited by StarryOpal - Raging Tide on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Odd that you're having that issue with Chrome, although if your ISP uses "acceleration" the proxy network that they run through could cause that.

Try a different browser. If that doesn't work, send an e-mail to customerservice@perfectworld.com.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StarryOpal - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ok now it has gotten weird. This morning I made a second account. When I'm signed in under the new account the ticket submit page loads just fine, but when I'm signed in under this account it will not load.
    Also I noticed with the new account that you can buy pets and mounts with your achievement tokens. With this account it does not have that option. And to add to it. When I post comments on here, it says my character is only in the 30's, but I'm actually level 48. It also says that I joined in November, but I actually joined in April. Is it possible my account has a glitch and it is not updating. What can I do about this??? b:question
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2012
    Options
    yeah, issue like that seem to be account-specific. This pretty much tells you that, even though they will refuse to admit it, the problem most likely lies in a corrupt database or with a bug the the way data is redirected.

For example. I have 7 accounts. I could redeem the anniversary rewards and other codes with 6 of them. One account however, was unable to select the server to distribute the rewards. The drop-down menu simply would not activate for that one account.

The Support team, of course, repeatedly pointed fingers at my PC/Connection/Web browser. Even after I provided supporting evidence that I did not have the issues on 5 other browsers with my 6 other accounts. That it was simply this one account that had the issue, and the issue occurred under any browser, OS, or condition.

Eventually it did get fixed, but it took them like 4 months and I still see many posts like this pop up. So, basically they don't know what it is and are randomly fixing it on a case-by-case basis and individuals have problems and submit tickets on it.

If there wasn't a support e-mail address, we would be screwed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StarryOpal - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I also just discovered my DQ point rewards are not working. A couple night ago I spent 3 hours doing DQ runs cause there is an item I want in the reward page. Didn't get a single point for any of the runs. If my math is right i figure I lost out on close to 1000 DQ points. Plus I no longer have those DQ items and will have to go out and collect more b:cry
    I emailed a message to support I can only hope they fix this soon, or else I'm leaving. I am not going to continue to spend $100-$200 a month on a game that does not work. This is basically my only source of entertainment, and it is no longer entertaining when I can't do anything I want. I'm up overnight, I live in a podunk little town where everything closes at 9pm. Nothing for me to do but be online. I really like this game, but it is becoming more of a hassle than fun.

Edit: I am level 48, not 35 ignore that icon
  • hadeongrim
    hadeongrim Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I cannot submit a support ticket through the website. I need to resubmit a faction icon because the updates booted it off. So I go to submit a ticket about it and can't do that either. So how do I get these problems fixed when I can't even get a hold of support?
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Woah, you can actually buy pets and mounts with tokens?
    I gotta make a new account and check that...
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-