http://tinypic.com/r/x2njet/5

The seeker that hit 300k
Post edited by gallax13th on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    grats for defeating something nearly 40 levels below you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • gallax13th
    gallax13th Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    then you go get to 92 and hit 300k on wyvern yourself.
    until i see a screenshot of said task.

feast the power of my seeker :)
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    b:shutup you so did not QPQ wyvern curse to it and did not zerk+crit a hit right?
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Oh yay someone showing off in front of lowbies...

Did you evver check the damage rankings on your server? Well yea, come again b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gallax13th
    edited January 2012
    Options
    yeah i saw the rankings
    oh someone hit 1.4m

did a little math

ill see you when i get rank 9 and hit 1.5m
    like i said.
    did the math
  • cevil1
    cevil1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    While I can be happy that you are amused by the seeker power, I am disgusted by your arrogance - big deal. Try getting a higher level weapon with higher refine and veno amp+bm hf+sage heart shatter+waltz+soulsever+crit+zerk+genie zerk while on 3rd fury. QPQ on top of that and you have much more potential than your lousy 300k hit on a noob boss.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    gallax13th wrote: »
    then you go get to 92 and hit 300k on wyvern yourself.
    until i see a screenshot of said task.

feast the power of my seeker :)
    my seekers lv102 R9, its about a year too late for me
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    gallax13th wrote: »
    yeah i saw the rankings
    oh someone hit 1.4m

did a little math

ill see you when i get rank 9 and hit 1.5m
    like i said.
    did the math

good for you...now get your face out of forums until you hit that 1.5m kkkk?
    my seekers lv102 R9, its about a year too late for me

b:laugh burn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    shooo duck -.-
    re
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    This is not the right way to promote our abilities.. ~_~
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    shooo duck -.-

explain what YOU were doing in cleric forums
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    explain what YOU were doing in cleric forums

I was a cleric prior iirc--b:angry
    re
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I was a cleric prior iirc--b:angry

you do not, old man, go lie down before you hurt yourself...Alzheimer's aint nothing to joke about
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Imma spawn point yer *** -.- I remember where you stand b:angry
    re
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    yo I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish but I was one of the worst base buffer of all time b:surrender they dun let me do that job anymore

or maybe it's cuz I've done two TWs since October >.> have fun camping
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Katt gonna boot yer as.s yanno she all srs bidness
    re
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    don't give a damn, and these are seeker forums
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• gallax13th
    edited January 2012
    Options
    oh... I did quid pro quo.

welp.

thats an awful nice trick.

so 319k with curse. not that bad i should say.

thanks for all the support, even though only two out of like 17 of you didnt turn into cry babys.
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    300k + HF amp = 319k?

Man, I want your logic.
    Why no super cool screenshot this time? :p

Sad sad troll b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    300k + HF amp = 319k?

Man, I want your logic.
    Why no super cool screenshot this time? :p

Sad sad troll b:chuckle
    his logic is anyone that remotely doesnt praise him is a crybaby lol b:chuckle
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...