Assassin Glitches.

Comments

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    So you're waiting on average for 25 seconds to purge a brambled target before attacking. I'd say that bramble buff has served its purpose pretty well.

Huh... Why wait for it to proc? If I'm shooting a Veno with a bow on a sin, they're gonna die rather fast anyway, and guess what... Bramble doesn't reflect ranged attacks. b:bye
    You're replying to the same person who said he/she killed a r9+12 demon archer with their level ninety-six +6 HS sage archer. Either he/she is the best player in the game, or just making things up.

Really? How does that make me the best player in the game? Are you saying that freezing someone 2 meters outside of their range isn't a good tactic? Should I have just rolled over and let him 3 shot me? Are you that stupid (I think this one is obvious...)?

Oh, you must be one of those people that thinks that you can buy skill. You can't just dump a credit card number into this game, buy the best gear, and suddenly become the best faceroller ever. I play this game to play the game, I do what I do to have fun. You think Sage Archer is fail, that's fine. Don't judge me by the class I play or how I play it. I got facerolled a bit during that TW, but I also did some myself, as well. So did our Director, who is an R9 Sage Archer.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Huh... Why wait for it to proc? If I'm shooting a Veno with a bow on a sin, they're gonna die rather fast anyway, and guess what... Bramble doesn't reflect ranged attacks. b:bye

Ah yes, my bad. Forgot some of us don't TW for the top TW factions b:surrender
    edited January 2012
    Ah yes, my bad. Forgot some of us don't TW for the top TW factions b:surrender

There were still a few lands held by factions other than the top 3 on Sanct. It's getting close to just being the top 3 now though D:
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2012

Really? How does that make me the best player in the game? Are you saying that freezing someone 2 meters outside of their range isn't a good tactic? Should I have just rolled over and let him 3 shot me? Are you that stupid (I think this one is obvious...)?

Oh, you must be one of those people that thinks that you can buy skill. You can't just dump a credit card number into this game, buy the best gear, and suddenly become the best faceroller ever. I play this game to play the game, I do what I do to have fun. You think Sage Archer is fail, that's fine. Don't judge me by the class I play or how I play it. I got facerolled a bit during that TW, but I also did some myself, as well. So did our Director, who is an R9 Sage Archer.

Depends who is brambled, can kill pretty much any squishy with blood frenzy, was testing on a veno with bramble hood on, I killed her and survived, tho focused mind also served its purpose, bramble is even easier to deal with.
  • MomoYukino - Lost City
    MomoYukino - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    Or to not have to go around switching forum avatars every time you're in any discussion so that people can't complain about your class/level/server/join date/post count/kill count/etc

b:bye

Edit cause I skimmed: By 83, you can inner harmony => stealth -> selfbuff and have a full 299 chi when you've just logged on. No other class can do this, sans the 15 minute cooldown on awaken archers have. That said, this game is full of glitches and bugs. Many have been around for ages and have little sign of ever getting fixed.

The switching around chars to related class discussions I could see, I guess, but why not post on your main? Level? Who's going to complain about that unless you're too low to know what you're talking about? Server? You play pve and try to advise pvp? Lol well. Join date. Everyone knows this is forum date not game. Post count? Look at yours. What does that mean? You posted a lot? Meaningless really. Kill count, again doesn't necessarily mean anything. You post on some ubiquitous low level avatar to hide something. You have to log your main(s) to get blessings, dq rewards, etc, then you switch to your alt to post in forums... Lol The only reason people do this is to hide something. It's not a big deal, I don't care, IJS I don't take those people seriously and most of them are either trolls or true noobs asking noob questions.

And on to gaining chi: Maybe if IH is maxed, mine isn't. Why would I max it anyways when I can beat on an npc for a few seconds and save the cooldown on the skill. I have better skills to lvl at 83. And someone posted earlier a 5aps bm can get full 3.99 sparks in 12 seconds, 12 seconds is too long to wait? I don't see how 4 seconds vs. 12 seconds is relevant.

Yes I agreed the game is full of glitches and bugs, and I agreed the sin class is broken. We keep playing it for some reason don't we. Or, we're hiding behind a nondescript generic avatar, we don't play the game anymore, and we troll people in the forums for lolz?

Btw how much money did you make on your veno this past 2x kossy. Enough to roll a sin?
    Well you hit both reasons, so congratulations at least. Sadly you only got 50% right.

b:bye

I hit both reasons but only got 50% right... 2 of 2 = 50% b:surrender
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    You'd be suprised how many people still associate forum date with join date... though there is a slight bit of strength (to people who get stupid about dates) in having an older date below your name. As for the bless thing.... not really. As long as whatever you post on is the same account as whatever you get blessings on. I do agree that a large majority of those who use low levels or anon icons on the forum are idiots, trolls, or actual newbies... but there are a rare few that don't fall into any of those categories. And while what you said makes sense if people were logical, very rarely is that the case.

The chi gain is relevant when it comes to practicality. Say you aren't fighting someone that's a 3-shot or who can 3-shot you (like an old school BM vs BM fight or the like). Chi gain can wind up the difference between surviving an attack/getting off that needed skill and not. Considering someone with 5 APS needs to actively lock you in place to use their chi gain in PvP whereas a sin can... you know.... utterly waste their chi doing random silly things and still have chi to spare from their skills (Defense and control skills that GIVE chi? Tad imbalanced compared to all the other classes), it can be an annoying difference. I think that's one of the main things that was meant before it went on a tangent.

As for coin made, don't have the info on hand right now and don't feel like checking for it. I already have at least one of each class, though, so making a new assassin doesn't have any value to me.
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited January 2012

I hit both reasons but only got 50% right... 2 of 2 = 50% b:surrender

Someone of your intellectual ability should've worked out that one of the conditions must be false.
  • Itori - Lost City
    Itori - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    my favorite assassin glitches:

when a sin force stealths on me but I'm far enough in channeling that it casts anyways and a dead sin comes from stealth. Nix bleed tends to bring more reliable results though xP
    Running glitch can be annoying when I have to wait for said sin to relog >.<

On the assassin glitch-er class itself:

I'll be the first to admit, I'm not particularly a fond of sins. Hah. There is something very dislikable about sins. Is it that their class has too maybe advantages? maybe. Is it the attitude of the players who play them? Who knows. But QQing about them doesnt make them go away. No no, even when you cant see them they are still there with their fancy little invisible skill that cost them some mana every second (le gasp) and their chi skills they probably would do fine without. A sin is the kind of class you get bored of pvping on 'cause its too easy, or not, you get obsessed with killing people so easy and call everyone noobs. Whatever. If there's one thing sins are pretty good at is farming, combined with the possible APS you can achieve and the fact you get BP makes soloing most things as a sin, and even BMs can benefit do even more bosses without even using pots if they have BP. I think sins are nice, but pretty much anything is possible without them. They are only 1 out of 10 classes, none of which are needed in a squad, simply wanted for what they bring to the table.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no shame in losing when there is no honor in winning.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    *snip*

Wait a second.... what is that fox in your sig... oh god no.... don't eat the fairy! DON'T DO IT! b:cry
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited January 2012
    Wait a second.... what is that fox in your sig... oh god no.... don't eat the fairy! DON'T DO IT! b:cry

Demon fairies are ugly ._. They deserve to be eaten
  • Itori - Lost City
    Itori - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited January 2012

I didnt eat it! The purple third cultivation fairy scared it away b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no shame in losing when there is no honor in winning.
  • MomoYukino - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    Someone of your intellectual ability should've worked out that one of the conditions must be false.

Thanks for the compliment. b:cute

One of the conditions might be false, but more likely both are true. A successful troll would want to hide their true identity, and anyone hiding their identity is effectively trolling to a degree. So what I should have said was "and" instead of "or". Anyways this is silly and I'm not feeding you anymore. b:laugh
    You'd be suprised how many people still associate forum date with join date... though there is a slight bit of strength (to people who get stupid about dates) in having an older date below your name. As for the bless thing.... not really. As long as whatever you post on is the same account as whatever you get blessings on. I do agree that a large majority of those who use low levels or anon icons on the forum are idiots, trolls, or actual newbies... but there are a rare few that don't fall into any of those categories. And while what you said makes sense if people were logical, very rarely is that the case.

The chi gain is relevant when it comes to practicality. Say you aren't fighting someone that's a 3-shot or who can 3-shot you (like an old school BM vs BM fight or the like). Chi gain can wind up the difference between surviving an attack/getting off that needed skill and not. Considering someone with 5 APS needs to actively lock you in place to use their chi gain in PvP whereas a sin can... you know.... utterly waste their chi doing random silly things and still have chi to spare from their skills (Defense and control skills that GIVE chi? Tad imbalanced compared to all the other classes), it can be an annoying difference. I think that's one of the main things that was meant before it went on a tangent.

As for coin made, don't have the info on hand right now and don't feel like checking for it. I already have at least one of each class, though, so making a new assassin doesn't have any value to me.

Ah yes my bad, I make it a point not to associate with illogical types and therefore I forget they exist all the time.

Yes I agree with what you said about practicality and thank you for taking the time to make a constructive post. Some of the skills alone are imbalanced enough imo, and the fact that they give chi just adds insult to injury. But hey they are assassins, they are supposed to kill people and they do that pretty well. I don't think they were ever intended to be 5aps / farmers and imo that's where the real imbalance lies, consequently that's why I made mine, but hey I'm just a lvl 83 so what do I know. xD

Yeah I know you're one of those that doesn't fall into any of those categories, you've been around forever. I didn't know you had one of each class, good of you for that, and I bet you are a better player on all chars because of that. Just figured you were one of those "omg sins are so op, I hate them and I'll never roll one" types I see all the time. I have one of each class too and that's probably the best choice I've ever made in PW. For a long time I was diehard veno only.

Well peace love and flowers everybody, the thread's derailed enough so I'm gone. b:laugh
  • Mi$ta - Heavens Tear
    Mi$ta - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    First doesn't only happen to sins, ijs
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    It's got to be a glitch that Sins cant seem to be able to keep their shirts on.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I love my sin.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • MomoYukino - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    I love my sin.

Skai I think I was in your guild in forsaken world, I was Konata.
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited January 2012
    Thanks for the compliment. b:cute

One of the conditions might be false, but more likely both are true. A successful troll would want to hide their true identity, and anyone hiding their identity is effectively trolling to a degree. So what I should have said was "and" instead of "or". Anyways this is silly and I'm not feeding you anymore. b:laugh

The classic 'I'm failing here so I'll quit making my invalid points'
    Skai I think I was in your guild in forsaken world, I was Konata.

No one cares about Forsaken world b:bye
  • BarbaBlanca - Lost City
    BarbaBlanca - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I find it funny how he says fix it asap cough cough dont think anyone listening.
    [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]CubanKingLeader
  • upsides
    upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Why can't people just admit that Sins are OP? And why do some who do follow it up with a post defending those Sins?

I was reading through the "old days" of this forum. Back when Nix were OP. The amount of illogical excuses those Venos provided were astounding. They were extremely self-centered. I think the same is happening with Sins.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    a small trade off for the retardedly overpowered offensive and defensive powers, aint it?
    lol i wouldnt mind my seeker glitching graphics like crazy if the same power could be obtained just as easy b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    i must have the perfect assassin or something..lol only glitch i get is when teleport fails..wich is stupid or tele to a mob and get stuck,but thats just in ff..so just tele to otehr mob when it pops up OR just tele to a squad mate..otehr than that u guys just have bad luck.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
    edited January 2012
    upsides wrote: »
    Why can't people just admit that Sins are OP? And why do some who do follow it up with a post defending those Sins?

I was reading through the "old days" of this forum. Back when Nix were OP. The amount of illogical excuses those Venos provided were astounding. They were extremely self-centered. I think the same is happening with Sins.

Sins are OP.

They make most stuff faster. Let's see, Nirvana, FCC, TT, ummmm... PKing someone from stealth, just about everything but TW.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Shawnita - Dreamweaver
    Shawnita - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Running Glitches ftw b:dirty Only happens in TT for me b:kiss
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Sins are OP.

They make most stuff faster. Let's see, Nirvana, FCC, TT, ummmm... PKing someone from stealth, just about everything but TW.

tell that to the bind post
  • Ray - Momaganon
    Ray - Momaganon Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    mordinjaja wrote: »
    3. i noticed this morning during BH, i was experiencing the 2nd glitch, so i was gonna force stealth to survive, but without being interrupted the mob kept attacking me while in stealth.

Good Job!

fix it asap.

Ever thought bug 3 could be that your stealth level wasn't high enough?...

I heard some sins calling "a bug" being attacked by lvl 150 (?) mobs.. guess they get too used to being OP.
    Always man up. -> /watch?v=pvaN27TgJUc
    edited January 2012
    Ever thought bug 3 could be that your stealth level wasn't high enough?...

I heard some sins calling "a bug" being attacked by lvl 150 (?) mobs.. guess they get too used to being OP.
    thats hilarious lol
    wonder how many sins think its a bug
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    thats hilarious lol
    wonder how many sins think its a bug

Blame FCC for having ridiculous amounts of lvl 100 + stupid fish with lvl 1 skills, a bit embarrassed how things have developed over time. And as you know, it only takes 1 person to do smth. moronic then people will generalize the whole class as being the same. b:surrender
    edited January 2012
    Blame FCC for having ridiculous amounts of lvl 100 + stupid fish with lvl 1 skills, a bit embarrassed how things have developed over time. And as you know, it only takes 1 person to do smth. moronic then people will generalize the whole class as being the same. b:surrender
    well if alot of pple can relate with their own stories then possibilities are that its not just 1 out there xD

i do feel bad for the intelligent ones out there that suffer.
    But then, if they have a chance to prove themselves, theyll be remembered as a skilled player so it has its perks
  • BarbaBlanca - Lost City
    BarbaBlanca - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Glitches, glitches all thats right i remember when they took ours all way goodbye 100%crit and fire damage >,,>

pfft if we got our **** taken away theres should too ijsb:shocked
    [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]CubanKingLeader
  • looken
    looken Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Oh my, so much sin haters! haters will always hate! i thought that this thread was about gliches. anyway another glich they need to fix is the damn teleport glich where you get stuck in the floor, and when you aint teleported, you just make a glich jump where you stand and you havnt moved an inch.