[Raging Tide] OneLove recruiting

Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Guild Banter
Due to many events that happened in last year (game breaking changes, QQing about this and that and such). The faction my wife put up a year ago is mostly dead. 90% of players left to join high level/high profile factions to "fit into the mold". This is where we come in.
Right now we are down to 3-4 active and we are level 3. I am on 16 hours a day or so on 3 different chars (sometimes 4) to be there to help people but right now, I end up helping anyone in PW that needs instead of helping faction mates.

So..here's my idea :

- You are a slow leveler ? You don't mind about FC and taking the months required to get 100 ?

- You actually love questing and wish you could have tangible help for fb's/bh's/bosses and whatnot whitout having to use multiple tele's ?

- You don't care about TW/PvP ?

- You don't care about putting cash in game and want to play the game mostly for what is is ? Free to play ?

- You want a drama free faction where no one will judge you for not putting 1000$ in game and not beeing 5 aps or -60% channeling ?

- You don't care we don't have a broken guild base with barely any features yet ?

- You don't care about taking 5-15 mins more to do a dungeon then the ,what now seems to be average player here ?

Then OneLove is for you.

I am active from noon to 3 am eastern time (witch is 9am to midnight, Pacific time) and you can pm me on any of the chars listed in my signature to apply.

As you can see, I have chars for any situations, I can be DD, tank or cleric if needed. My wife is a bit less on these days (usually from 7pm to 1 am Pacific time). She has a lvl 101 cleric (married to my BM) a lvl 85 herc veno and a 7x Mystic.

I am therefore taking reponsibility to recruit and try to make this faction more lively. We also have a pretty active lvl 90 seeker that starts to be less cause barely anyone more then him and me during the days. So if someone joins and starts talking, another will, and another will and we can go back to beeing the good family/friendly faction we once been.

We will work together to make you get those fb/bh/bosses/tt done and ultimetly make our own delta/nirvana squads even if none of us would be 5 aps.

Hope this gets me some pm's. Would really hate to see faction my wife worked so hard on, die..

b:bye
Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
Post edited by Sir_Puma - Raging Tide on

Comments

• CrimsonLynx - Raging Tide
    CrimsonLynx - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I am glad that I responded to this, I haven't been in your faction long...but it feels like one of my old factions that I loved very much. Very helpful/kind people. If you don't have faction already, I suggest reading Puma's post again and hopefully decide to join us. b:victory
  • byron19973
    byron19973 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Would I be able to join on my archer, its lvl 10 becuase I just quite my lvl 70 sin because I'm not aps so I cant do squads or anything and I just go sick of it. I'm active and very easy to get along with, and I'm talkative in chat I wont stay level 10 for long as my archer is now going to be my main becuase I'm done on my sin.
  • gers1
    gers1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    hiya any chance i can join ur guild just started playing this 2 days ago and im a lvl 20 psychic ,called Bloodfest i am active mostly on days as i work nightshift .pm me ingame if its ok thanx
    Bloodfest.
  • Laeliajade - Raging Tide
    Laeliajade - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Hi, I would love to join your guild, even though I am only level 6. I am on from 6 to 10 pm (central time), pm me or mail me in-game. Thanks. :)

Laeliajade
    Level 6
    Venomancer
  • Laeliajade - Raging Tide
    Laeliajade - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I found another guild to join, sorry, but I wish you all the best.
  • spiker2zero
    spiker2zero Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i would love to join. i am lvl 21 but very active. im a phycic. name is unitedlord. pm me plz
  • Vitacura - Raging Tide
    Vitacura - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Did someone say bump?
  • Marionetta - Sanctuary
    Marionetta - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Oooo, this sounds like fun, I miss old timey "family" guilds. I just rolled another character on Raging to play with my boyfriend, unfortunately due to computer issues he's not able to play for a while and I really really could use some people to chat with and squad with, the only problem is is that I may level extreamly slowly since I'm going to be avoiding quests since he wants to do them together, what I mainly would be doing is fbs when needed but generally just working on getting cute clothes (because i am a materialistic person lol) would that be a problem at all? I will message you in game later on when I get out of classes/the servers are
    done being silly

Honestly I just need some people to be able to talk to, its very lonely these days on the game.
  • Vitacura - Raging Tide
    Vitacura - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Oooo, this sounds like fun, I miss old timey "family" guilds. I just rolled another character on Raging to play with my boyfriend, unfortunately due to computer issues he's not able to play for a while and I really really could use some people to chat with and squad with, the only problem is is that I may level extreamly slowly since I'm going to be avoiding quests since he wants to do them together, what I mainly would be doing is fbs when needed but generally just working on getting cute clothes (because i am a materialistic person lol) would that be a problem at all? I will message you in game later on when I get out of classes/the servers are
    done being silly

Honestly I just need some people to be able to talk to, its very lonely these days on the game.

Sure thing, just send me a line.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hi everyone,

I'm happy to have got some asnwers and we have indeed grown a bit since then b:thanks

I have been a bit more busy lately but will try to get back to all those who replied in this thread to see if they have yet to find a faction.

I am very often on my main Sir_Puma lately, so please, if I didn't get back to you, feel free to pm me.

Something I forgot to post I think is that we have no level requirements really, the only thing we ask is to be "active". We have cleaned out faction list a lot to try keep active people (and their alts). By activity, we have a certain kind of rule on that. If we don't see someone log for over a month (Whitout giving a reason , like real life stuff or such), we put as your title in faction list, the last level we saw you log on. Then you have around 2 weeks to show interest.

Of course, we are not savages, if it's something that happened that was out of your control, you can always pm back :)

Ty everyone, and please have fun b:victory
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • gravendestroyer
    gravendestroyer Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Hello there, I read your entire forum post and I feel very much I would like to join your faction, however I cant seem to find anyone from it to recruit me and Im new to PWI i just joined a month ago and i am level 39 with an assassin and kinda lost as to how to play and everything so I could use the help as well. I am Moonlitdeath in game on server Raging tides i play mostly in the day time and usually on all night if you could drop me a line or something it would be much appreciated. thank you very much for your time.
  • Phredryk - Heavens Tear
    Phredryk - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    R U still recruiting?

Consider me please

pipiwhawha a baby level 5 BM out of Etherblade

Im an *old* newby, b:laugh

Had a L35 Barby pure tank but the guild I was into

had an internal meltdown & committed Seppuku ( not very honourably either lol) b:shocked

So I thought I'd start a completely new character & class

On most days GMT + 12 for 3 or 4 hours

PM me in game please