Archer shards end game..

readthisurgay
readthisurgay Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Archer
So...its time for me to choose what shards i want "End game" and i want to make the right decision since shards are so expensive now, i think right now since JoSD on HT are 100m thts out of the question i think right now its a toss up between full Vit stone(35m) or DoT(25m) has anyone got any input as to which shards i should use and why ??

oh and ofc im full R9 +10 armour with +12 wep (who isnt nowadays?!??)
Post edited by readthisurgay on

Comments

• BladedZero - Sanctuary
    BladedZero - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    if you had the will power to save up for R9 I don't see why you can't wait a bit longer for JoSD
  • readthisurgay
    readthisurgay Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    if you had the will power to save up for R9 I don't see why you can't wait a bit longer for JoSD

Thats a **** answer im going to disregard i could R9 another 3 toons for the price of Full JoSD.. b:bye
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    DoT is good for pve and tw but not pk.
    Vit good for tw and pk but not pve.
    Josd good for all 3!

Really the choice between dot and vit depends on your objectives. If you aren't killing fast enouhg you can use DoT, if you are dying too fast use vit.

DoT on R9 is somewhat redundant though but becomes useful against high defense level targets. Those high defense level targets will always have damage advantage over you in pk... but you can get away with DoTs in TW. The difference between vit and josd is alot smaller vs R9 than it is versus R8.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • GAEILGE - Heavens Tear
    GAEILGE - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    DoT is good for pve and tw but not pk.
    Vit good for tw and pk but not pve.
    Josd good for all 3!

Really the choice between dot and vit depends on your objectives. If you aren't killing fast enouhg you can use DoT, if you are dying too fast use vit.

DoT on R9 is somewhat redundant though but becomes useful against high defense level targets. Those high defense level targets will always have damage advantage over you in pk... but you can get away with DoTs in TW. The difference between vit and josd is alot smaller vs R9 than it is versus R8.

Why would vit be not good for pve while Josd is good for pve ?