PW: Underworld today!

Larrat - Sanctuary
Larrat - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
according to http://world2.wanmei.com/main.htm

especificaly at http://world2.wanmei.com/article_news/news_game/20120105/63903.shtml

at 05/01/2012, PW: Underworld was launched in the Chinese version!

Hope it come to PWI soon.
Post edited by Larrat - Sanctuary on

Comments

• ArkSama - Raging Tide
    ArkSama - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    great :D now we need someone to install chinese version and give us some info and videos about the new stuff :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    FFS.
    YOU JUST DID NOT DO THAT.

Look at this.

Now look at this.

Which one looks like it has the new expansion?

...I thought so.

Now look at this again.

Which expansion do you think they just got back in september?
    I will slap you if you say anything other than fish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Wait!!!

So we are going to have Spyro the Dragon mounts, and dyeable unicorns?!
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited January 2012
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Wait!!!

So we are going to have Spyro the Dragon mounts, and dyeable unicorns?!

I take it you didn't get what I was hinting at in my post.

The cn site with the fishy in it is not our cn counterpart.
    That is the p2p server. b:irritated

Also who fricking knows if we'll ever get the spyro mount, not like we are current on other stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    New Pack Incoming !!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I take it you didn't get what I was hinting at in my post.

The cn site with the fishy in it is not our cn counterpart.
    That is the p2p server. b:irritated

Also who fricking knows if we'll ever get the spyro mount, not like we are current on other stuff.

Even if pw cn gets the new expansion that means at least 3-6 months before we would. I'll admit the first wave of a new expansion comes faster than the complete expansion (EG r9 anyone) so it's hard to say how quickly we will get it after them, but more than likely all we'll see is qq threads once we do. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    New Pack Incoming !!!!

Yay how exciting! b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    PW: Underworld was launched in the Chinese version!
    Hope it come to PWI soon.

pls not b:shocked i want it fast!
  • Mesro - Heavens Tear
    Mesro - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Yeah, I hope the expansion is soon. I can't wait to use the new Psy skills lol. Demon Psy FTW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kruze999
    kruze999 Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    There are like 5 threads explaining everythingn about this expansion, use searh, and please dont make the 6th thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I'm afraid March-April is time this expansion (If ever) Shows up on NA servers, It's smaller than Rising Tide or Genesis, No new classes so Maaayybbee it will come faster. But usually that's how long it took Expansions to travel to our servers before
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2012
    I'm afraid March-April is time this expansion (If ever) Shows up on NA servers, It's smaller than Rising Tide or Genesis, No new classes so Maaayybbee it will come faster. But usually that's how long it took Expansions to travel to our servers before

Not really. The maximum amount of time is usually 1-2 months, which means I expect this expansion before the end of February. (On top of that, that's what genotypist said on a prediction thread).
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    New Pack Incoming !!!!

Oh, happy day! b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    FFS.
    YOU JUST DID NOT DO THAT.

I laughed so hard, thanks Bubbles.

Where has everyone been? There's literally 100+ pages on the forum discussing the expansion. We've known about it. PWCN got it 3 weeks ago. (Dec. 15th). If anyone wants serious information on it look in Bubble's sig, she has all the links there.

Korren, Kerona, Bubbles, Asterelle, and many others have put in a lot of effort to provide everyone with accurate and up-to-date information on the expansion. They don't need threads like this causing confusion....
  • Reaperarm - Harshlands
    Reaperarm - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    When i clicked on the link for the p2p version and fly with me started playing. Brought back so many memorys. b:sad
    If you find yourself hopelessly pulled towards running into massive amounts of mobs in a vain attempt to aoe them all to death.......You just might be a bm.
  • xomaua
    xomaua Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I laughed so hard, thanks Bubbles.

Where has everyone been? There's literally 100+ pages on the forum discussing the expansion. We've known about it. PWCN got it 3 weeks ago. (Dec. 15th). If anyone wants serious information on it look in Bubble's sig, she has all the links there.

Korren, Kerona, Bubbles, Asterelle, and many others have put in a lot of effort to provide everyone with accurate and up-to-date information on the expansion. They don't need threads like this causing confusion....

pls give link to this post
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited January 2012
    xomaua wrote: »
    pls give link to this post

sure
    it's not like I have a link in my sig anyways
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I wonder what will be that new armor im on the edge of geting nv armor and i dont know if i wait for expansion or not to see if its worth,,,,

One thing is for shure barb look amazing on that armor..
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I wonder what will be that new armor im on the edge of geting nv armor and i dont know if i wait for expansion or not to see if its worth,,,,

One thing is for shure barb look amazing on that armor..

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=15464381&postcount=827
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited January 2012

The wepons stats and base dmg suck hard, guess nirvana wont die...
  • austin360360
    austin360360 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    there is no need for new classes, we already have all the classes needed to run anything,, The more classes you make, the more older classes you start to make useless.. seekers and mystics are starting to really mess up bms and venos... to me i think we ned to focus on making our current classes better pleaseb:surrender
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    there is no need for new classes, we already have all the classes needed to run anything,, The more classes you make, the more older classes you start to make useless.. seekers and mystics are starting to really mess up bms and venos... to me i think we ned to focus on making our current classes better pleaseb:surrender

You didn't just bump this thread just to comment on the topic when there's another thread about it right on the front page? b:shocked

BM=/= seeker, veno=/= mystic btw. There's some really big differences there...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~