What did you earn during the past month of 2x?

Options
2»

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I farmed a set of 80 green for a friend's alt. I also helped a friend do a couple 99 key quests. I didn't take a dime. b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    Maiira - Sanctuary Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    well, since i was sick for part of it and i was gone for another part of it. i didnt get as much farming on as i wanted to, and considering everything i farmed went to other people hmmm.

~300 cannies. ~80 raps, 3 pieces of lunar gold armor, 4 tt99 ornaments. 7 pieces of tt99 gold armor. maxed inventory/bank/cubbard filled with tt90 and 99 green mats.

most of it is stockpiled in case ppl i know needs it but i made more money off my catshop than i did off my farming anyways lol.
    lvl101 LA/AA demon veno ftw, 15251 hp buffed, 13508 buffed pdef in human. able to use tt100 fists at 5 aps w/ genie. all from 2 years of work... WASTED
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • Tidestrike - Lost City
    Tidestrike - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    This b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Due to college I was away for most of December and I missed many days of 2x thus I didn't get to do much. I managed to farm my Psychic's TT90 only and made some money. Not much XD
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Uhm let's think.

* lots of fashion b:surrender
    * married my soulmate :3
    * got my sin to 92 and started learning her sage skills
    * got my vana pants for bm and am 5.0 now ^_^
    * found some good mystic skills for cheap and learned them
    * also improved my mystics gear lots

I know I'm forgetting something, but I can't remember atm. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • SharkAngel - Heavens Tear
    SharkAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Lets see...

Psychic:

~Purchased mats and crafted Lunar Gold Arcane Wrists, Robe, Shoes, and Sapphire Hat
    (all refined to +4)
    ~Saved about 305 Uncanny Crystals from an unhealthy number of Caster NV runs
    ~Got 3 S/D Event Cards from farming DQ

BM:

~Purchased a pair of Deicides and a Warsoul of Earth
    ~Leveled from 92 to 97
    ~Purchased mats and crafted Ashura Wrists and Shoes

Its not much but this was probably the most Ive done in one 2x event.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    farmed over a bil coin, got all my r9 pieces from +7 to +11, got my wep form +11 to +12, got helm from +7 to +10, bought a matchless wings and refined it to +11 (if gold prcies didnt shoot up over 500k would have a few +12pieces), and still have 2k stam mats left over, and thats w/o playing for about 1.5-2 weeks due to school and/or lazyness.
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • SteamyFish - Lost City
    SteamyFish - Lost City Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    only made 10m this 2x

:(
  • Pythe - Dreamweaver
    Pythe - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Got my TT99 gear for sin with all the Nirvy runs I did, bought a Trendy fashion set for sin and dyed a pretty dark green color. :D Had loads of fun with my friends running Nirvy.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Dear pwi diary,

this 2x event i found a new place to merchant along with my other area. I successfully bought low sold high some things and legitly jacked off many pple like all merchants do. It filled me with joy just watching my shop sit on its lazy behind while pple farmed for me and filled me with coins. My assets tripled. Thank you hard working farmers of PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Burger_King - Dreamweaver
    Burger_King - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    12 sadness cards.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    12 sadness cards.
    epicness ; ;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I barely played last month. Too busy with the holidays.

I didn't feel like spending any time doing any research, so I just merchanted Packs. I seemed to be averaging about 500 sales per day, and seemed to end up with about ~150 more Gold than I started the month with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Nv - Heavens Tear
    Nv - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    played ".a 2" b:chuckle
  • LishaLove - Archosaur
    LishaLove - Archosaur Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hmm, I earned a crimson fox, cosmos the unicorn, female fashion, annd some coins enough to do me for a while, 43 levels on my veno, 12 levels on a mystic, 4 levels on a blademaster...Random cash shop items, knowledge b:laugh yeaahh
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    1.3 bil. Not bad for spending the whole month playing an entirely different game.
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Only 450 mill coins from caster nirvana b:sad

Ps: I Don t have any OP fish alt b:surrender
  • Mi$ta - Heavens Tear
    Mi$ta - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Full vana set, each one at +7.
    b:faint
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    Mattiks - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    On the last 2x.. Besides all the great memories, and fun times, I worked hard, and very drastically upgraded my gear. All my friends always told me I was a great seeker but that simply wasn't enough anymore and when 2x hit I knew I had to get to work. I did just that, and even managed to surpass the goal I set greatly. Here is how my gear changed.
    Before 2x: http://pwcalc.com/5874bbe6fa50a69f
    At the end of 2x: http://pwcalc.com/01314804e4abeab6
    Oh, and in the second build, I added the lvl 10 barb attack buff Strength of Titans because I also got sage Blade and Sword Mastery. Since pwcalc doesn't have sage blade and sword, and the barb buff added with lvl 10 blade and sword are the equivalent, the build displays my base damage without barb buff.

Not a moment of 2x wasted, and I did way better than I thought I could :)
    Not so bad for a non-aps class huh? ;)
  • DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Dear pwi diary,

this 2x event i found a new place to merchant along with my other area. I successfully bought low sold high some things and legitly jacked off many pple like all merchants do. It filled me with joy just watching my shop sit on its lazy behind while pple farmed for me and filled me with coins. My assets tripled. Thank you hard working farmers of PWI.

You make merchants proud, good workb:victory
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Dear pwi diary,

How many people did you think you jacked off?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bladerunnerdm
    bladerunnerdm Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    merchanted 24/7 with 2 accounts, with the profit i replaced my tt90 **** gear with full r9 +10/12...

i still have 350m left to spend