Faction Icon Problem

DivineMyst - Raging Tide
DivineMyst - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Support Desk
My faction's icon reverted back to the original icon that is given when a faction is made today while I was playing. Other factions members also noticed the change and commented on it, so I don't believe it is a problem with my computer. I'm wondering if maybe this is a glitch or something? I've had the faction icon for about 2 or 3 weeks, I think. It was changed before Christmas as I have a screenshot of a friend's Christmas present and we had the symbol then.

I was wondering if any other factions have this problem or if anyone has had this problem in the past.

Thank you in advance for your time in reading this.
Post edited by DivineMyst - Raging Tide on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Try running Verify on the game launcher multiple times and see if it still shows up that way.

If no luck, send in a ticket to customer support and explain what the issue is and show before and after screenshots if you can.

Also, include the image you want for the icon file just in case, with the ticket.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • StarryOpal - Raging Tide
    StarryOpal - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    We also lost our Faction Icon. It was loaded right before Christmas than right after Tuesday's (1/3) maintenance the icon was gone. It has nothing to do with my computer. I've asked several random people in the game that are not in our faction and they too said it is the generic faction icon. I'm guessing with the last update the icons were lost. I tried submitting a ticket, but could not get the page to load. It said it would have to redirect too many times, and that the page would be impossible to load. I tried on both Firefox and Chrome, then got desperate and tried IE. The ticket support page would not load on any of those.