A wild GM appears!

Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Etherblade (West)
So it seems the GM's are having some fun again.
Did anyone manage to screenshot the entire thing? b:chuckle
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    So it seems the GM's are having some fun again.
    Did anyone manage to screenshot the entire thing? b:chuckle

Funny comments, I still don't believe it was a GM and not just someone who figured out another way to **** with the chat system again.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • DamagedHeart - Heavens Tear
    DamagedHeart - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I guess you'll find more screenshots on PWInsider...

In case you don't know : http://pwinsider.wordpress.com
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Funny comments, I still don't believe it was a GM and not just someone who figured out another way to **** with the chat system again.

Nah it was actually GM Sihndra, since he/she also appeared at West Outskirts and Lost City.

It's not the first time it has happened either b:chuckle (pic from 2009)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    I remember back in 09 and early 10 there being at least a GM sighting once a week or so.

And bah, I was too busy calming friends down about the promised goon glitch bans to get out to west arch outskirts in time.

The comments did seem drunkified though, I can't really deny that.
    edited January 2012
    The comments did seem drunkified though, I can't really deny that.

Hmm, drunk... I'd call it ''eccentric''.
    Sihndra wrote: »
    Hello my children.

As you may have noticed, PWI has been attracting the persistent and unwanted attentions of a certain gold farming website whose title undoubtedly stands for an unspeakably taboo act that a barbarian and a venomancer who love each other very much may engage in at their own discretion and webcam framerate.

Let me assure you that these attentions are as vile as they are illicit, my fair children. Most of you know that buying from farmers is wrong. Not wrong like showing off your 25 APS to a new player and making him submit eight support tickets about a **** blademaster. Wrong as in you wake up to check your catshop to find that you have been paid a visit by the GM fairy; your coin is gone, your items are gone, your friends are gone, the life you thought you led is gone, and your catshop is on an island surrounded by dinosaurs.

But what you may not know, other than that FrankieRaye has an RBI and batting averages so high that even he does not know them, is that these farmers are the most terrifying thing to happen to PWI since we realized that players could glitch an extra 1,000,000 coin into their bag each time they type I LOVE PERFECT WORLD GMS ESPECIALLY SIHNDRA in worldchat.

Basically what happened was some gaming site with really awful security got ****, and the hackers got a whole bunch of username/passwords. They then set about trying these logins in PWI with a fervor known only to the great green Earth's most prolific and industrious peoples. Some of the logins worked, so a whole lot of innocent PWI accounts got possessed by malicious users much in the same way Duke Blacke gets possessed by a need to extoll the virtues of every blade of grass on the great green etc.

So if you buy from this gold farmer site, you are in all probability going to get paid with items that have been stolen and liquidated from your friends and guildmates. While we here at PWE are pleased to note that this practice causes no inflation like normal gold farming, you can imagine the havoc wreaked on your friends' accounts.

Therefore, I offer my commandment to change your passwords often and do not buy coin from fraudulent third-party sources!!!

Go now, and know that I will watch over you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Hmm, drunk... I'd call it ''eccentric''.

That post is hilarious. Unfortunately I think a lot of the server's population would be very "TL:DR" and miss the whole point and still submit tickets and QQ on the forums.

Aesthor will be here to troll any second now, given we've invoked QQ on QQers.
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I have a cute one too. Getting yelled at.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I have a cute one too. Getting yelled at.b:laugh

Take care.... or else! b:angry
    edited January 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Oh how nice it would be to witness a GM come in game and one hit Duke... I would love the chance to walk over his dead body.
  • Xatem - Heavens Tear
    Xatem - Heavens Tear Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I got a screenie of the dragons named after santas reindeer and the GM commenting on the duel with Sligstorm.

I dunno if I got more than that. I did screenie me talking to it for lulz reasons, seeing as we held a minor conversation, partly about its fashion xD
    "When everything is said and done
    So looking for answers if only one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Turn my back the urge has gone
    Left with no reason we come undone...."
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    You can thank me for asking for more GM input in WC. It was a part of my list of demands I posted in the main forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    You can thank me for asking for more GM input in WC. It was a part of my list of demands I posted in the main forum.

Thank you very much Knownase... now can you get them to put on an event that doesnt SUCK? I am actively trying to forget the two holiday events.
    edited January 2012

And how long ago was that? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    And how long ago was that? b:question

The Occupy PWi Thread I made, I asked why the GMs aren't fun anymore and mention all the times they used to **** around in WC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited January 2012
    The Occupy PWi Thread I made, I asked why the GMs aren't fun anymore and mention all the times they used to **** around in WC.

Well, I guess they either listened or just made some new year's resolutions.

And it just keeps on goingb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Well, I guess they either listened or just made some new year's resolutions.

And it just keeps on goingb:chuckle

Might be the new year.b:chuckle

They seem to be doing a few things differently now.
  • RinzlerSera - Heavens Tear
    RinzlerSera - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I buffed Sihndra b:cool
  • KingThis - Heavens Tear
    KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    <333 Sihndra
    b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 SLITNOTb:chuckle
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited January 2012

when the server opened gms used to hang out and **** around a lot. like the messages for the end of day, havent seen them in like 3 years. reemmber those? a new day dawns in pwi go eat and put on clean underware, or whatever they felt like saying when server reset. they didnt do it in wc either, they used to use system msg so it scrolled across the screen lol

edit: i quited wrong person
    edited January 2012
  • AngelOfFate_ - Heavens Tear
    AngelOfFate_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Did anyone manage to get a screenshot of what the GM said about muting me? lol