Blacksmith Level 6 Question!

Options
_Cain_ - Lost City
_Cain_ - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
edited January 2012 in The Crafting Nook
How much would it cost to level blacksmith from lvl 0 to lvl 6 buying the mats? I farmed all my raps for my weapon during this past 2x exp but I stupidly equipped the level 99 weapon now its bound and I need level 6 blacksmith to make it (which I dont have of course mines it at level 1 lol.)

I'm kinda impatient since I worked months for the rapture crystals and farming hh 99 gold that I want to just buy blacksmith level 6 straight up without farming it.
Post edited by _Cain_ - Lost City on

Comments

• Vindis - Dreamweaver
    Vindis - Dreamweaver Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Well, if you have the coin it should probably take around 9-11 mil. Depends how lucky you are on 2*s.

Farming the first 2 levels is easy, but you need to make 2*s or buy them from AH.

This guide has a list of 2*s.

I made all my lvl 1s in Etherblade (since the banker is near the smith). Made lvl 5/6 in DW port.

I can't imagine it would cost much more than leveling Tailor or Craftsman (which I have done). I'll say it should cost less than 15mil for certain if you are dreadfully unlucky/buy most of your 2*s.
    Ring Engraving/Amulet Carving Guide - pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1174451

Retired from PWI.

b:bye
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I do believe the craftsman box sales are still going which means they are around 13 bucks....

So if you can afford 13 gold buy it and just go from lvl 1 to 8 w/o issue using it.

But I am not 100% sure the sale is still on, if not then you will need 30 gold.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I do believe the craftsman box sales are still going which means they are around 13 bucks....

So if you can afford 13 gold buy it and just go from lvl 1 to 8 w/o issue using it.

But I am not 100% sure the sale is still on, if not then you will need 30 gold.

The sale is gone.

Getting from 1 to 6 requires roughly 10mil coins, and another ~2 mil to get to 7 (no 2 stars required). Much cheaper than 30 gold if you ask me b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The sale is gone.

Getting from 1 to 6 requires roughly 10mil coins, and another ~2 mil to get to 7 (no 2 stars required). Much cheaper than 30 gold if you ask me b:chuckle

lol, true. figured i'd just point out the option if he had the coin to do so (or cash)

plus with the blacksmith box you have everything from lvl 1 to 8 and all you have to do is have the required lvl and sit at the elder in arch and just open the box, learn the next level, rinse and repeat until you have lvl 8 xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol, true. figured i'd just point out the option if he had the coin to do so (or cash)

plus with the blacksmith box you have everything from lvl 1 to 8 and all you have to do is have the required lvl and sit at the elder in arch and just open the box, learn the next level, rinse and repeat until you have lvl 8 xD

Yeah, it's quite convenient, but it comes at a hefty price b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yeah, it's quite convenient, but it comes at a hefty price b:lipcurl

So true :/

lucky for me I grabbed them back during one of the sales so I dropped 30 for both tailor and blacksmith at lvl 8 :)

Next sale I might try and get apoc and craftsman to lvl 8 also, but we'll see. I need to get my spirit back up and stop pouring it into my genie's xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So true :/

lucky for me I grabbed them back during one of the sales so I dropped 30 for both tailor and blacksmith at lvl 8 :)

Next sale I might try and get apoc and craftsman to lvl 8 also, but we'll see. I need to get my spirit back up and stop pouring it into my genie's xD

Hmm, I would have kept it at only 1 box for level 8 apothecary.

At least apothecary is useful for crafting high level defense/attack charms, since you simply can't level that up without being in a TW faction...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hmm, I would have kept it at only 1 box for level 8 apothecary.

At least apothecary is useful for crafting high level defense/attack charms, since you simply can't level that up without being in a TW faction...

Level'd apoc on this BM up to lvl 5 w/o TW guild :>

I just need to learn lvl 6, and then probably need to be in the faction who owns 1k on my server >_>

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Level'd apoc on this BM up to lvl 5 w/o TW guild :>

I just need to learn lvl 6, and then probably need to be in the faction who owns 1k on my server >_>

Actually, I forgot you can just craft attack/defense charms all the way to level 8 around the 1k area without having to own the territory b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]