Google Checkout Reviewing

Xvermillionx - Dreamweaver
Xvermillionx - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Cash Shop Huddle
So I transferred 50$ through Google Checkout and its been stuck as 'Reviewing
The transaction is currently in the review/approval process and will be completed shortly' for like 6 hours now. i always pay with google checkout and never had this problem before, i always got my zen nearly instantly. i transferred another 10$ with google checkout to see if it would make my first transaction go through that now that order is stuck in 'Reviewing' too >.> whats up with it D: where is my zen >.<
Post edited by Xvermillionx - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• happygass
    happygass Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Have had the same issue.

It is very very inconvenient..and as it is different than what it has previously been..you think an explanation thru the payment process would be nice for customers.
  • xtasty
    xtasty Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I have the same issue now, google shows the payment was all green lights and send to perfect world, but for some reason it shows as reviewing and i'm not getting my ZEN for about 8 - 10 hours already.

PWI really needs to sort this out, as there explanation blames Google checkout, but google confirms the payment as being send!
  • _BladeLord__ - Archosaur
    _BladeLord__ - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    please help me i used this boku to buy zen but it stays on this screen (Receiving payment confirmation from your mobile network...) and it allready took the money from my phone but it stays on that screen the hall time so now i loose R50 and get no zen please help
  • kratosahma
    kratosahma Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I have the same problem I used Google Checkout like 3-4 hours ago and i still havent gotten any ZEN.It says "Reviewing".

PWI please sort this problem out.
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Same issue as OP. b:scorn Already in a bad mood, would be nice if they could fix this
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • superzuul
    superzuul Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Hey there!

The explanation we have is that the transaction is still being reviewed. Yep, it's been sent, partially, but we cannot do anything with is until the payment processor (Google, PayPal, etc) finishes reviewing it. We can't touch it at all. We also don't have any control over when this happens. It's frustrating for us too, and the only thing to do is wait. The review process is usually over within 24 hours. If it is still saying "reviewing" after that 24 hours from the purchase time has passed, send us a ticket and let us know.

https://support.perfectworld.com/

Superzuul, Your Friendly Neighborhood Billing Zuul
    Superzuul, Your Friendly Neighborhood Billing Zuul