_ShadowFish_ - Lost City
_ShadowFish_ - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi, i am new to the forums but far from new to the game lol. I don't know how to get my avatar showing in my forum posts can i get help here please? b:surrender thanx
Post edited by _ShadowFish_ - Lost City on

Comments

• X_Melody_x - Heavens Tear
    X_Melody_x - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Hi, i am new to the forums but far from new to the game lol. I don't know how to get my avatar showing in my forum posts can i get help here please? b:surrender thanx

Welcome to the forums. ^^
    First you have to create a character in-game and then, on the forums, you can select the Edit Your Avatar button in white in the upperleftcorner and normally you can select a character to show then. ;p
  • _ShadowFish_ - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    Welcome to the forums. ^^
    First you have to create a character in-game and then, on the forums, you can select the Edit Your Avatar button in white in the upperleftcorner and normally you can select a character to show then. ;p

Well that's the problem, i have done this but i am still this stone guy O.o is it some sort of bug?
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Yes, some people have recently begun encountering a bug where it won't show their class/level picture when they edit their avatars. From what I've heard it's on the webmaster's bug list, but they're kind of slow about fixing things like that.

Sorry. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • _ShadowFish_ - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    bugs show up and shall be fixed i assume b:nosebleed