Guys,tell me ur opinion

terminator00
terminator00 Posts: 1
edited January 2012 in Assassin
Hello,
Yesterday i saw a guy posting a thread saying which is the best partner for a sin.
I have the same question. Since im a sin 92 lvl. Planning to make an abt 3,33-4 aps sin. And like most ppl,i need a partner too, i was wondering what would benefit a sin for solo instances such as fc/tm and other things. And generally have fun

Im between bm because of the great buff and hf, also he is HA so he can kill pulls on fc
And my other option is cleric cuz of the great buffs+able to heal me and not waste money on charms.
And last choice is a seeker because on tm can help a lot if he has good build and can pull fc and me take the bosses

I know a good sin partner is another sin too but i dont want another sin because we will be same, so nothing special like debuffs/buffs
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    If you saw that thread of him asking, why did you not read the comments?

Over half of them were saying BM. A blademaster is a sin's best complement class.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • _ShadowFish_ - Lost City
    _ShadowFish_ - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    BM definitely nothing else works better than sin and bm b:dirty
  • HotBanana - Lost City
    HotBanana - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Give the BM the amp genie and make sure he has lvl 10 dragons.

You will have no issues <3
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Give the BM the amp genie and make sure he has lvl 10 dragons.

You will have no issues <3

Amp genie, as in EP? This could throw you off if you Subsea. I run with a sin friend on my BM and she has TM and EP. I triple spark, cloud eruption, and use demon HF while she triple sparks, EPs, and TMs. *poof*

BMs... well, any aps chars love paint. Sins love BMs for their pdef buff because it slows their life loss enough for paint to heal better, and because BMs can HF or Glacial Spike. BMs are also more tanky if groups need to be pulled, fill in for a sins lack of aoes, and can stun groups if you want to 1v1 mobs.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Amp genie, as in EP? This could throw you off if you Subsea. I run with a sin friend on my BM and she has TM and EP. I triple spark, cloud eruption, and use demon HF while she triple sparks, EPs, and TMs. *poof*

BMs... well, any aps chars love paint. Sins love BMs for their pdef buff because it slows their life loss enough for paint to heal better, and because BMs can HF or Glacial Spike. BMs are also more tanky if groups need to be pulled, fill in for a sins lack of aoes, and can stun groups if you want to 1v1 mobs.

Extreme Poison, Tangling Mire, True Emptiness (benefit), really just any and all possible debuff and amp skills you can fit onto a good genie and give it to the BM.

Have the sin go onto a spark macro and enjoy the damage craziness.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    BM hands down as it's been said before. Venos are a nice compliment to sins as well.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~