Side by side characters with 2 different views?

Options
Telery - Raging Tide
Telery - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
I have 2 different account characters standing next to each other both are Elves "Archer & Cleric" and one is viewing a Dark or night time view{Archer} and the other its a nice sunny day?{Cleric} Can someone help me , I like the Nice Sunny daytime view. Its been bugging mefo awhile now. I have checked both settings and couldnt find anything not the same. I have to be missing something can you guys help me out.
Post edited by Telery - Raging Tide on

Comments

• HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    character look?

why do you use premade themes?
    just adjust them the way you like it?

huh?
    i like potato
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Options
    character look?

why do you use premade themes?
    just adjust them the way you like it?

huh?

I'm confused what you're talking about, Hex. The OP wants to know why one character is in the deep of night while the other is running in sunlight... and both characters are next to each other.b:surrender

I honestly am not sure, but others have mentioned the same thing. One character sees darkness, another sees light. It's interesting that yours are seeing two different things, but I don't think anyone here can help you.b:shutup
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I think that the day/night clock is randomly generated on the client side when you open the client.
    If I recall correctly a cycle is 2 hours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I think that the day/night clock is randomly generated on the client side when you open the client.
    If I recall correctly a cycle is 2 hours.

This.

Its independant of the server, you can change it on the spot infinitely with the right know-how (Fully legit I think but just in case im not telling).
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    everyone is darker till u click them, then they light up. is it that hard of an idea to chew on?
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Sirkura - Raging Tide
    Sirkura - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    everyone is darker till u click them, then they light up. is it that hard of an idea to chew on?

u missed the point of the OP they ment the time of day that both chars see is different even tho it's in the same location.