Is my barb on the right track?

Glucose - Lothranis
Glucose - Lothranis Posts: 4 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Barbarian
Right, after about a year of playing, I finally reached lvl 40b:surrender

I mean, is it just me, or do barbs generally take Forever to lvl up?
ATM I got 110 STR, 69 VIT, 10 MAG, 26 DEX.
I dunno what the hell you would call this build, but do I need to make any changes?
Post edited by Glucose - Lothranis on

Comments

• HotBanana - Lost City
    HotBanana - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Uhm....I take it you are gonna do for the full r9 type of thing at endgame...

which means you'll need 60 dex max (so you can cap it at that), and then around 300 str w/o gear and then everything else into vit.

Btw...why you got 10 mag, and why the **** did it take you a year to hit lvl 40? Took me 2 months before hypers or BH's to get a BM to lvl 79.....
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited January 2012

which means you'll need 60 dex max (so you can cap it at that), and then around 300 str w/o gear and then everything else into vit.

Btw...why you got 10 mag, and why the **** did it take you a year to hit lvl 40? Took me 2 months before hypers or BH's to get a BM to lvl 79.....

Prolly cos the lothranis server is bugged to hell every now and then, making playing impossible b:shutup
  • Devil_Keyz - Heavens Tear
    Devil_Keyz - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    also he maybe like me and not spend alot of time on this game
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Right, after about a year of playing, I finally reached lvl 40b:surrender

I mean, is it just me, or do barbs generally take Forever to lvl up?
    ATM I got 110 STR, 69 VIT, 10 MAG, 26 DEX.
    I dunno what the hell you would call this build, but do I need to make any changes?

Why 10 mag points? reset that to 3....
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited January 2012

why should he make a claw barb exactly.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    and well it dpend on ur faction to help you maybe in fc and do ur dailyy bh and you will soon have tideborn quest so i am sure you will we busy.
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    why should he make a claw barb exactly.

Can you even read?