Bypass 7 day wait period to delete toon?

SweeTarts - Dreamweaver
SweeTarts - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
I am maxed out on toons for my account and have one I rarely play, so I wanted to replace with a class I'm more interested in. Is there a way to bypass the 7 day period? I realize the benefit of the 7 days to make certain that you want to delete and avoid someone hacking into your account to delete your characters. However, I know for certain that I want to delete this toon, and can prove it wasn't a hacker or whatnot trying to delete my toon.
Post edited by SweeTarts - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Nope.

A GM could delete it for you in theory, but chances of that happening (within 7 days nonetheless) are quite slim.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweeTarts - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Nope.

A GM could delete it for you in theory, but chances of that happening (within 7 days nonetheless) are quite slim.

Bummer... I'm not a patient person xD Thanks for the reply!
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Create a new account or wait the 7 days. Asking for a GM to do this? Don't hold your breath.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • SweeTarts - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Create a new account or wait the 7 days. Asking for a GM to do this? Don't hold your breath.

I prefer to keep on the same account so I can share bound gear. I PM'd a GM to ask for help. If that doesn't work, I'll cry for 7 days and create the new toon. Sighs
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I prefer to keep on the same account so I can share bound gear. I PM'd a GM to ask for help. If that doesn't work, I'll cry for 7 days and create the new toon. Sighs

But, if you have a second account, you could dual-client whatever you wanted. If that's one thing I would go back and have done is created an EP when I created this account. I had a number of people telling me to, but I didn't. I kept nearly every 'playing' char on this account. All of my other alts had specific purposes... catshop, TT holder/opener, etc..
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Xena - Dreamweaver
    Xena - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Oh well, at least its only a week. XD Could be worse

Btw Nowitsawn, love the new siggy b:thanks
  • hiddenmonkey
    hiddenmonkey Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    The week delay is there just like that annoying safety lock to prevent someone who successfully gets onto your account from instantly doing perma damage.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Man, godz only knows how many peaple would be totally scre*wed, if they ever did drop, the Prerequisite (1 week character~timed erase limiter)...b:shocked

Anyone who got **** would likely loose everything, if that ever did happen.....
    b:spit

b:surrender But It would be nice, if they'd finally increase the number of (character slots) per server~TO,o all 10 classes... For those of us who don't like to (multi client) like many of us asked for "back when they had originally announced, the coming of the Earthguard classes." all that time AgOooooo....

Aswell as allow those who do (multi-client) to finally be able too Pool both their accounts achievement points, so that they could finally be able to have the chance to make all the possible listed achievement points, Like the: Leveling all classes to certain levels, bit...b:chuckle

Those would also help alot of peaple with their character needs, aswell....b:bye
  • Sirkura - Raging Tide
    Sirkura - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    a gm can not delete a character for u. there was a previous post about this actually somewhere, its for the same reason a gm can't help u with a safety lock mishap.