Paying for gold direct with a credit card.

Options
Foxgodz - Heavens Tear
Foxgodz - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
This is the message I received today from those gooses at paypal.I don't want to use their service,I want to use my credit card directly.Why do I get this message?

"Please sign up for a PayPal account and link and confirm a card to continue with this payment. Once your card is confirmed, you can return to the merchant site and complete your payment."

If anybody knows the answer,enlighten me.I've already send in a ticket incase u ask I just want an answer from somebody who won't take 24 hours+ to answer.

Thanks
Post edited by Foxgodz - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Huh? I used PayPal for buying ZEN directly with my CC multiple times, and it always worked. I don't have a PayPal account, since I don't trust them enough for that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxgodz - Heavens Tear
    Foxgodz - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Neither do I so I don't get it.Anybody else know?
  • deshin
    deshin Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I have a paypal account and it does issue all kinds of messages trying to get you to use the account rather than pay directly. The will do everything they can to get you to use your bank account rather than a credit card I assume so they pay less fees.

You need to just avoid doing anything that requires you to log in.

If the message is from perfect world rather than paypal their anti fraud policies require the info in your account match your credit card info. If not it takes a while to get your first payment though while they confirm stuff.
  • Vanyadarknae - Heavens Tear
    Vanyadarknae - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I have a paypal account both with credit card and checking. Have you put in all your credit card info? If not it won't work. It is like setting up a banking account they store your card information for present or future uses. When setting up to use your bank account, you give all the info. and they make two small deposits into your bank account, an email will be sent once cleared with the deposit amounts and you then activate by putting in the deposit amounts they sent you via email. I hope this helps. You can also call them, and get quick service and help. I hope this helps.

VanyaDarknae
    [SIGPIC]shylael.net/guildpics/vsigfinal.png[/SIGPIC]
  • sinshit
    sinshit Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I have a paypal account both with credit card and checking. Have you put in all your credit card info? If not it won't work. It is like setting up a banking account they store your card information for present or future uses. When setting up to use your bank account, you give all the info. and they make two small deposits into your bank account, an email will be sent once cleared with the deposit amounts and you then activate by putting in the deposit amounts they sent you via email. I hope this helps. You can also call them, and get quick service and help. I hope this helps.

VanyaDarknae

i have a credit card but i dnt know how to use the money fr gold can anyone help how
  • Segreta - Sanctuary
    Segreta - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    For the lol's sake,necroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo b:angry
    Iam Segreta,Queen of the Chicken Kingdom,proud owner of the legendary Blue Chicken,BEHOLD Mortals o,o^
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm
    =,= <- My Barb *Used as Mount*
    >,o <- My Sin(Stealth all the time for no reason)
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    sin**** wrote: »
    i have a credit card but i dnt know how to use the money fr gold can anyone help how

The post you quoted was from December 3rd, 2008. Nicely done! That's a tad bit over three years to the date! :D
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray