WC Darama xD

_Ashleigh_ - Raging Tide
_Ashleigh_ - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
Does everyone get a kick out of it? lol. Its definitely entertaining.... But at the same time I'd almost rather see spamming xD some of it is so pointless! ppl need to grow upb:surrender
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by _Ashleigh_ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I see this thread as drama and pointless. No offence but WC drama is nothing but complaining and so is this pretty much. I personally get a kick out of WC drama. It spices up the server much like slowing down for a car wreck. If I get tired of it I filter it out, not make threads about it. b:cute
  • _Ashleigh_ - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    I like to get ppls opinions on things lol. You seem to be the type to start drama as well xD I wasnt making this as something to strat anything. If you filter this kinda stuff out while reply? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Actually I am almost never in WC and while I have on occasion joined in, I dont start it. You filter WC (as in turn it off in system settings) not forums as far as I know.
    edited January 2012
    Well, happy for you ^_^ have a nice night
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I like jokes and humor but when the kids get teles you end up with stuff that you wish gm's were online to mute there dumbasses

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy76/Perigrine85/2012-01-0221-26-22.jpg

I don't know how that person takes it to be honest (I would go on a killing spree and find anyone associated with them in game but they keep nice and calm)... I watched the chat for a day and it was attack after attack after attack of everything from her supposed sex life with people on the server to std's.... To ****, to.... Well you get the idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • AshIeigh - Raging Tide
    AshIeigh - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Ty for not over reading this thread like some people. xD I was just curios If wc gets on other ppls nerves the way it doea mine. lol. Also gives me something to do while waiting for maint to finish so i can Do my BHb:surrender
  • AshIeigh - Raging Tide
    AshIeigh - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Ty for not over reading this thread like some people. xD I was just curios If wc gets on other ppls nerves the way it doea mine. lol. Also gives me something to do while waiting for maint to finish so i can Do my BH Maybe noew thats all readable xD
    edited January 2012
    Never mind >.< I give up lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mi$ta - Heavens Tear
    Mi$ta - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I hate the morons on Sanctuary who spam nonsense.
    b:angry
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    If we had bigger blacklists I wouldn't care what ppl say in WC but we don't. Not big enough at all.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
    edited January 2012
    hmm...I was thinking about switching Servers and I guess I know what ones to be careful about xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    You say good day or whatever, I leave the thread, then you continue on by making snide comments. My point about your thread being equivalent to drama stands correct.

lrn2edit
  • XxAdiciaxx - Sanctuary
    XxAdiciaxx - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Sometimes I get a good laugh out of WC drama, sometimes it's just annoying. It depends on what the QQing is about and how long it goes on.
  • pwiqq
    pwiqq Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    You say good day or whatever, I leave the thread, then you continue on by making snide comments. My point about your thread being equivalent to drama stands correct.

lrn2edit

OH NO b:shockedTHEY FIGHT WHO WILL WIN? b:shutupb:shocked

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1138561&page=2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Give me un unlimited black list space and you can spam as much as you like!
  • Shyndrana - Heavens Tear
    Shyndrana - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Heavens Tear WC has got to have some of the funniest drama.. Especially with Inventor >.> He's hilarious.

Although some WCs do get stupid; like pointless questions they could have searched for in Wiki & stuff. Or when people advertise themselves and ask for dates.. b:lipcurl
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    you do know it's spell Drama not Darama right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    you do know it's spell Drama not Darama right?
    eh.. who needs spelling, it's pointless lol
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    eh.. who needs spelling, it's pointless lol

I do; my skin's crawling thanks to that.

Anyways, there is a reason why Dreamweaver is nicknamed Dramaweaver. Although I haven't seen anything like the post about that poor girl and the...stank body parts and all that in a while (although it does get racy at times).
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • orangejuice0
    orangejuice0 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    WC is for cool nerds ,seeking attention in a video game or whatever.
    U think someone is anoying?block him/herb:victory
    u think everyone is anoying?filter ur chatbox or turn off ur pc and go take a walkb:thanks
    This will never stop due too anonymity,anyone can say or do whatever he/she wants because there is no penalty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I hate the morons on Sanctuary who spam nonsense.
    b:angry

Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • pwiqq
    pwiqq Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

TROLL IN THE FORUMS! Troll in the forums! b:shocked

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1138561&page=2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    next time, instead of posting a dumbass comment in WC, just sell the tele and give me the 10k coin instead

i will hold it for you until you grow up b:victory
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Well Ash, I would definitely agree with you. Occasionally it is funny, but most of the time it is just pointless and annoying. For this reason I always have WC filtered out unless I have to utilize it in some manner. Even then I only have it up briefly.

I've noticed, at least on RT, that it's not the "kids" who cause the most drama. Most of the time, for WC and the forums, it's members of the top TW factions. Not all of them, not by any means. But a handful of the worst DO come from those factions. It's a sad representation IMO, but that's neither here nor there.

Also, directed at those of you guilty of this: Insulting or otherwise making fun of someone's grammar or lack of editing is in no way mature. Your AGE doesn't mean a thing when you BEHAVE like a 9 year old. I'd ask you to please grow up, but let's face it, you won't. Besides, I'm a much bigger fan of karma.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    What WC drama?

All of the good WC trolls quit this game quite a while ago.

All of the WC trolling these days is horribly bland.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited January 2012
    Well Ash, I would definitely agree with you. Occasionally it is funny, but most of the time it is just pointless and annoying. For this reason I always have WC filtered out unless I have to utilize it in some manner. Even then I only have it up briefly.

I've noticed, at least on RT, that it's not the "kids" who cause the most drama. Most of the time, for WC and the forums, it's members of the top TW factions. Not all of them, not by any means. But a handful of the worst DO come from those factions. It's a sad representation IMO, but that's neither here nor there.

Also, directed at those of you guilty of this: Insulting or otherwise making fun of someone's grammar or lack of editing is in no way mature. Your AGE doesn't mean a thing when you BEHAVE like a 9 year old. I'd ask you to please grow up, but let's face it, you won't. Besides, I'm a much bigger fan of karma.

I agree with you on all of that ^^ Sometimes it seems like it would kill some people to grow up. =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TurdBurglar - Harshlands
    TurdBurglar - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    idk about 99.99% of ppl but i actually got hit with a 1 hour char ban from saying my friend was jealous of a hamsters manhood size in WC. lol GM did system message that said "keep it clean please" and viola i was fully muted. couldnt wisper norm guild or squad chat. it was kinda epic lolzb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Bunny_slayer - Harshlands
    Bunny_slayer - Harshlands Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Ty for not over reading this thread like some people. xD I was just curios If wc gets on other ppls nerves the way it doea mine. lol. Also gives me something to do while waiting for maint to finish so i can Do my BHb:surrender

my eyes! b:cry

anyway, i like wc drama, some of it anyway. what i find annoying is when someone QQ's their eye out from being pk'd (for pete's sake you died, IN A GAME, get over it).

i miss one particular wc troll though, everyone in harshlands knows who he is. after he go banned, tele sales dropped like 50% b:chuckle
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I agree with you on all of that ^^ Sometimes it seems like it would kill some people to grow up. =/

The problem is we are in a place made for kids so they are going to act like kids... Recently I have come to the conclusion that having a conversation here is not going to happen as it will resort to becoming a game of, "I'm rubber and you're glue".

Basicly it's like going to Chuckee Cheese's or any establishment made for kids and telling the kids there to grow up and act like adults. b:nosebleed
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    Xinaeco - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    idk about 99.99% of ppl but i actually got hit with a 1 hour char ban from saying my friend was jealous of a hamsters manhood size in WC. lol GM did system message that said "keep it clean please" and viola i was fully muted. couldnt wisper norm guild or squad chat. it was kinda epic lolzb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

I got a GM pm'ing me to keep it clean once, but no chatban. D: LUCKY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NiightmareXz; lv 92 demon archer (retired)
    xinaeco; lv 9x sage veno (retired currently)
    lil nab secret cleric (main)