Class to play:
Class to 1v1 against:
Skill:
Skill your main class has:
Least favorite class to fight against:

Your Guild:
Favorite guild of all time:
Least Favorite guild:
Guild to fight against (as in you enjoy the TWs, not "herp derp I enjoy crushing them"):
Favorite specific TW (what guild, when, what'd you like about it):
Favorite TW squadmates:

Favorite person to chat with on vent:
Favorite PVP opponent:
Least favorite PVP opponent:
Favorite person to PVP alongside (you and this person back-to-back):
Favorite World Chat spammer:
Favorite cat shop:
Favorite West Gate/Silver Pool Blue name:

Here be mine:

Class to play: Psy (my only class)
Class to 1v1 against: Blademaster
Skill: Soul of Retaliation (So useful in so many different ways, offensively and defensively)
Skill your main class has: Soul of Retaliation
Least favorite class to fight against: Cleric ("I'mma sleep u, trip spark, try to one shot and if that don't work I'll spam heal til I get to try again")

Your Guild: CrimsonJr
Favorite guild of all time: CrimsonJr
Least Favorite guild (on the map, not that you've been in): Valhalla (just disband plox. :C )
Guild to fight against (as in you enjoy the TWs, not "herp derp I enjoy crushing them"): Crimson I suppose, though CJr has had various fun matchups in the past (Dark, Afterlife)
Favorite specific TW (what guild, when, what'd you like about it): The Sparta week of Zulu (17 people defending multiple wars at once). Felt badass soloing an entire TW, or somehow managing to defend 3 guilds with literally 3 people, or actually beating legit guilds with just those 17 (Evoke, Stalkers). And again, practically any CJr war. (Dark, Shekmat, Afterlife, etc)
Favorite TW squadmates: THE GOD DAMN TUNNEL SNAKES

Favorite person to chat with on vent: Woneo (we be havin lulz)
Favorite PVP opponent: Wollfo, Aubiell (very good kiting practice), any BM that's a good matchup gear-wise (basically any BM where we end up fighting for a straight minute or two)
Least favorite PVP opponent: Shadower sins (sins that refuse to jump you themselves, but would rather wait ages until someone ELSE is fighting you/stunning you, then they gladly jump in. Could this possibly get any more pointless and boring?)
Favorite person to PVP alongside (you and this person back-to-back): Rome (haven't done so in ages), Neqlock (and all his alts). Both just know how to play teamwork, which is semi-rare in PVP.
Favorite World Chat spammer: Golgotha. :c
Favorite cat shop: Iunno that stupid Raging Tides **** that always trys to buy uncannies for like 40k. Not a scammer shop, she legit offers that without claiming otherwise. Makes me think "who the hell is this and why do they bother..."
Favorite West Gate/Silver Pool Blue name: iamgaylolololo, ChuckyNorris, MissColombia. Every so often I'll get in a massive fight where I get jumped by 4-5 sins or something and then once I die a blue name will be like "YO MAN THAT WAS ***, you specifically waited for the others to waste his chi before jumping!" or something like that; those guys make me giggle cause it's just funny to randomly hear fairly accurate observations and decent PVP understanding from....looters.
I <3 AGOREY
Post edited by Longknife - Harshlands on

Comments

• Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    What is this, Myspace?
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    What is this, Myspace?

NO. Facebook.

*poke*
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited January 2012
    Just resembles those chain letter surveys I use to get on Myspace.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Just resembles those chain letter surveys I use to get on Myspace.

ur mom resembles chain letters ooooooooooooooh
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited January 2012
    Your mom is like chain letter, everyone... passes her... around?
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Lazy.
    Unban me.
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    this thread needs booze
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Speaking of Hanky, I heard he quit. :C
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited January 2012
    on an unrelated note
    WTB toothebursh frieworks in bulk
    edited January 2012
    my account stash is full of fashion and toothbrushesb:bye
  • Payaso - Harshlands
    Payaso - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Lol omg longiepooh! I <3333'd tht zulu sparta week xD i got to solo sum tws & pull cata bahahahaha was such pro ****..nearly all our land was attacked and we hardly even lost ****..prtty gud 4 like 20 ppl & not even the 'op' players did those tws
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    No one's going to fill this out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    No one's going to fill this out.

b:surrender I would, but I play so little and infrequently itd be filled with "I dunno anymore...."
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    b:surrender I would, but I play so little and infrequently itd be filled with "I dunno anymore...."

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfx3i001iW1qffb2t.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Let me help..

Class to play: WR
    Class to 1v1 against: WR vs MG
    Skill: Drake Bash
    Skill your main class has: Wings of grace
    Least favorite class to fight against: Barb

Your Guild: guildless
    Favorite guild of all time: Conqueror
    Least Favorite guild: AxeGanG
    Guild to fight against (as in you enjoy the TWs, not "herp derp I enjoy crushing them"): UnLimited vs CQ before flying was added to TW
    Favorite specific TW (what guild, when, what'd you like about it): Guardianz vs Ragequit 3 hour slugfest. Played a sage BM and carried.
    Favorite TW squadmates: Any cleric that knows what they are doing.

Favorite person to chat with on vent: Pnut
    Favorite PVP opponent: Best fight I had was against Elayne when I was ~85 and he just hit 89. It lasted for a long time for a EA vs MG and I killed him as he finished casting his ulti and somehow it still got off after he died and I died also. Fav opponent is probably shinzoko.
    Least favorite PVP opponent: Deity
    Favorite person to PVP alongside (you and this person back-to-back): Probably a CQ cleric. Devine made everyone invincible.
    Favorite World Chat spammer: Me when I used over 2000 teles in 10 mins on harshlands when packs were released.
    Favorite cat shop: mushmouth, obviously.
    Favorite West Gate/Silver Pool Blue name: kfcdonut. Would duel me and I would open zhen and then they would run around killing people with it.
  • SoifonQC - Harshlands
    SoifonQC - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    OK i'll play that game MR long... I'm not trolling....

Class to play: SIN (my only class)
    Class to 1v1 against: heavy armor class
    Skill: Focused Mind (make you hit me only 1 damage on me 25 % of the time)
    Skill your main class has: Focused Mind
    Least favorite class to fight against: always spam Pdef buffing without marrow R9 BM, teleporting wizard, spam Wings of Grace R9 +12 archer, R9+12 weapon barb, 105 sin, psy spaming bubble buff.
    MOST favorite class to fight against : physicaled marrow BM !

Your Guild: Valhalla
    Favorite guild of all time: Smashed, when we reach 200 active players (3 years ago QQ)
    Least Favorite guild: ZULU, catalyst core.
    Guild to fight against (as in you enjoy the TWs, not "herp derp I enjoy crushing them"): Crimson (clean fight)
    Favorite specific TW (what guild, when, what'd you like about it): 3 hours fight with OLD Kylin (when valhalla was still as his FULL strength)
    Favorite TW squadmates: Bludd, Keidash, Neo_plasma, Bsiwad, IPK_U_SIN, _KOX_, Gopstop. yourstalker,ultimatenin,Twynky,Anti_Matter and I miss some sin.... (It was back when we use to do SIN squad XD )

Favorite person to chat with on vent: Keidash
    Favorite PVP opponent: xJoppex <--- sorry joppe IDK how to write it
    Least favorite PVP opponent: Guna, madhater, hesitation, Jekel cause he got PRO gear BUT he's PRO archer too and especially VIOLATOR( he use detection pots like it cost nothing XD )
    Favorite person to PVP alongside (you and this person back-to-back): ROME ( no apoth, clean fight last 15 minutes and it was a draw...) Wolfegor, CUCU_, Disposition, Guna,IPK_U_SIN.<--- all those player we fight without stealth
    Favorite World Chat spammer: SURE it's GGT XD !!!
    Favorite cat shop: N/A
    Favorite West Gate/Silver Pool Blue name: I agree LONG, ChuckyNorris funny OLD kingdom
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Lol omg longiepooh! I <3333'd tht zulu sparta week xD i got to solo sum tws & pull cata bahahahaha was such pro ****..nearly all our land was attacked and we hardly even lost ****..prtty gud 4 like 20 ppl & not even the 'op' players did those tws

God damn right, we were ****ing baller. b:cool

I pulled cata too. I think it was Wolfspack where it was just me and Nurfed going back-to-back down the lane with two catas, trying to cover each other from constant sin assaults.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    someone just said I_PKU_SIN fought without stealth.
    See if you can find it.

ps devoted: lol'd at ur title
    (fuc.k russia)
    Unban me.
    edited January 2012
    Class to play:bm
    Class to 1v1 against: equally guild bm
    Skill: heavens flame
    Skill your main class has:tidal protection
    Least favorite class to fight against:any r9
    MOST favorite class to fight against : AA

Your Guild:crimsonjr
    Favorite guild of all time: crimsonjr
    Least Favorite guild:i love them all.
    Guild to fight against: NA
    Favorite specific TW NA
    Favorite TW squadmates: anyone in crimsonjr

Favorite person to chat with on vent: dont use vent
    Favorite PVP opponent:dont pvp yet
    Least favorite PVP opponent: dont pvp yet
    Favorite person to PVP alongside dont pvp yet
    Favorite World Chat spammer:idk
    Favorite cat shop: that idiot who sold a diamond of dragon for 20k
    Favorite West Gate/Silver Pool Blue name: ....
  • Marcefox - Harshlands
    Marcefox - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Class to play: veno
    Class to 1v1 against: archers, venos n barbs
    Skill: nova cuz no matter how low ma crit is i always do with it n bramblehood cuz its awsome survivility skill
    Skill your main class has: all
    Least favorite class to fight against: clerics cuz as long said sleep n triple spark in the hope of killing u

Your Guild: catalyst
    Favorite guild of all time: dam hard one, Kigdom, zulu n catalyst
    Least Favorite guild: valala
    Guild to fight against (as in you enjoy the TWs, not "herp derp I enjoy crushing them"): crimson
    Favorite specific TW (what guild, when, what'd you like about it): hmm vs ky when it was op n our tws lasted hours
    Favorite TW squadmates: m gorgeus hubby shootnblanks, op apologies, crazy healplox ma cute pyroki

Favorite person to chat with on vent: hmm dam hard one too ahaha moe cuz he makes me laugh the must ahahaha
    Favorite PVP opponent: all re tard sins
    Least favorite PVP opponent: wytche cuz he has waaaay to much hp for poor me
    Favorite person to PVP alongside (you and this person back-to-back): shootnblanks n happy chu n eoria <3
    Favorite World Chat spammer: meeh if i could ill BL all stupid ppl in wc
    Favorite cat shop: ImaJew that dude has sexy shet always xD
    Favorite West Gate/Silver Pool Blue name: Miscolombia cuz she ma girl! ahahaha we colombian hotties rule! ahahaha <3
  • keripo
    keripo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I'll bite.

Class to play: Cleric - even though I main'd veno
    Class to 1v1 against: TW-build axe BMs that know how to stunlock
    Skill: Wings of Grace - beautiful animation and a tide-changer in 1v1s
    Skill your main class has: Purge - lalalalaaa!
    Least favorite class to fight against: Sins - they stealth/run away too frequently

Your Guild: None at the moment
    Favorite guild of all time: LC-YingYang - my fun old family faction
    Least Favorite guild: LC-RageQuit - irony eh? Its because of RQ that I entered the world of PvP
    Guild to fight against: HL-Zulu - half their archers loved me, the other half hated me ; (
    Favorite specific TW:
    PWI-LC: Don't have it recorded, but if memory serves, the second Integrity vs RageQuit TW was pretty fun and quite a shock to the server
    PWI-HL: 2010-07-10 Kylin vs Zulu - the weekend during which I hit lvl 101, switched over to pure vit build and adopted my tank->purge roler, also a nice example of those fun old ~2hr TWs against Zulu
    PWI-RT: 2010-01-16 Aurora vs Insight - running around **** carebears with my Sak Light and sawfly
    Favorite TW squadmates: Don't think I've ever had a solid squad since LC ; /

Favorite person to chat with on vent: Pancake - I miss your cute British accent ; (
    Favorite PVP opponent: Jlung - always a good sport, always a hard fight
    Least favorite PVP opponent: BanZzok - would come in randomly with his +12 9jun, 1-shot everyone, then go back to AFK, ruining the fun >_<
    Favorite person to PVP alongside: roMaNe/Rome - I rarely paired with him but when we did, it was quite synchronized despite being in separate guilds and even without vent or PMs
    Favorite World Chat spammer: too many, can't remember
    Favorite cat shop: AfroSamauri or something like that - what a scammer but a well priced one xD
    Favorite West Gate/Silver Pool Blue name: ChuckyNorris <3

~Keripo/Desiree (HL)/Arcueid (RT)/Moonlite (LC)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Class to play: Seeker
    Class to 1v1 against: Sin. BM is hella fun too, but definitely Sin.
    Skill: Soulburn
    Skill your main class has: Heartseeker/Edged Blur. Can't decide between those two.
    Least favorite class to fight against: Wizard

Your Guild: CrimsonJr
    Favorite guild of all time: CrimsonJr
    Least Favorite guild: Crimson/Bloodline
    Guild to fight against (as in you enjoy the TWs, not "herp derp I enjoy crushing them"): Afterlife
    Favorite specific TW (what guild, when, what'd you like about it): Third TW I had against Afterlife with CJr, which was last week. I liked how unorganized CJr was, without pretty much no vent and a ton of people yelling in faction chat, but how fun it was and how we all did our part to contribute to the victory.
    Favorite TW squadmates: Longknife, Makya, Pooftette, Subtraction (That four Psy, two Seeker squad was lulzy.)

Favorite person to chat with on vent: Wtf is Ventrilo?
    Favorite PVP opponent: Hmm.. Anti_Matter/Rozza/Kazumadavis (on his BM)/Zodiac_x/Tlaltipac (omigawd)
    Least favorite PVP opponent: ..R9s that aren't Sins.
    Favorite person to PVP alongside (you and this person back-to-back): I don't fight like this often, but Voltaire/Amphradite.
    Favorite World Chat spammer: I don't really have one, but I'll say Kuruaie because she's a friend.
    Favorite cat shop: Eve_Clare's randomly appearing shops because I <3 Eve.
    Favorite West Gate/Silver Pool Blue name: Tegus' blue name alt (Forgot the name)/ChuckNorris
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited January 2012

Favorite guild of all time: Smashed, when we reach 200 active players (3 years ago QQ)

I'm hearing you there Soif, it was good while it lasted. You're the only ex-Smashed player I see on anymore. I feel sorry for Ten, man he spent some money on the game, only to quit when he reached 10x. Until just a few weeks ago Devonious and Sridanu were daily active and they've fallen off the face of the earth too....
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Class to play: EP
    Class to 1v1 against: EP
    Skill: Ironheart
    Skill your main class has: ...ironheart? D:
    Least favorite class to fight against: Assassin or psychic.

Your Guild: Kylin <3
    Favorite guild of all time: .EndGame.
    Least Favorite guild: Hah.
    Guild to fight against: Crimson
    Favorite specific TW (what guild, when, what'd you like about it): Kylin versus Catalyst, dunno when, I loved that we almost killed their crystal. ..until we all derp'd. It was at 100k~! So close. :I
    Favorite TW squadmates: Kojj, Kevin, Peter, Cleon, ShibiKitty!

Favorite person to chat with on vent: Mm. Aelin and Lucine. Tai too I guess.
    Favorite PVP opponent: What is this?
    Least favorite PVP opponent: Apologies and Divine_Death (I ****ing hate that latter noob)
    Favorite person to PVP alongside: Divine_Death. Shuttup.
    Favorite World Chat spammer: Golgotha <3
    Favorite cat shop: PreeK<33!
    Favorite West Gate/Silver Pool Blue name: Chucky <3
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Class to play: Archer.
    Class to 1v1 against: Well geared BMs - can be a *****, but still.
    Skill: Elven Alacrity.
    Skill your main class has: STA (Couldn't decide)
    Least favorite class to fight against: *******, notably clerics and sins. Psys with a brain.

Your Guild: Presently Guildless.
    Favorite guild of all time: KORT - The old times.
    Least Favorite guild: Valalalala/BloodLine/Crimson/Mayhem. Large mouths, small brains.
    Guild to fight against (as in you enjoy the TWs, not "herp derp I enjoy crushing them"): Pretty few tws, but i enjoyed TWing against Valhalla with AfterLlfe. When they didnt just let us win.
    Favorite specific TW (what guild, when, what'd you like about it): Undie fash TW with KORT.
    Favorite TW squadmates: Never been squadded with anyone i care to recall.

Favorite person to chat with on vent: NukesRUs in KORT's skype room. (Poor man's vent ftw.) Nerdrage owns.
    Favorite PVP opponent: My one fight against ShootnBlanks was fun. Most of the PVP i do consists of getting ganked though. Biggzy was fun to fight, too.
    Least favorite PVP opponent: Any sin who believes double spark - frenzy - headhunt is PVP.
    Favorite person to PVP alongside (you and this person back-to-back): Don't usually pvp alongside anyone. Most recently Zeon and Forkie.
    Favorite World Chat spammer: SonofDoom. Bob Your Head with me. Golgotha, cause people who dont pay him his respects are poosies.
    Favorite cat shop: Sageless. Allways has all the stuff i want. D:
    Favorite West Gate/Silver Pool Blue name: Whoever looted SyntherosX's zerk daggers. Epic win.
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    NO
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Class to play: Barb and Cleric
    Class to 1v1 against: Varies.
    Skill: Armaggedeon. :D
    Skill your main class has: Armaggedeon. :D
    Least favorite class to fight against: Wizards who use Distance Shrink and Sins.

Your Guild: CrimsonJr, Stalkers, and Crucified.
    Favorite guild of all time: CrimsonJr FTW!!!
    Least Favorite guild: Vaihaila.
    Guild to fight against (as in you enjoy the TWs, not "herp derp I enjoy crushing them"): AfterLife
    Favorite specific TW (what guild, when, what'd you like about it): CrimsonJr vs. AfterLife, 12/23/11 Defense War. The fact we beat AfterLife...
    Favorite TW squadmates: Too many to say.

Favorite person to chat with on vent: Not on vent much.
    Favorite PVP opponent: Don't PvP much.
    Least favorite PVP opponent: Anyone with R9, and sins.
    Favorite person to PVP alongside (you and this person back-to-back): Don't PvP much.
    Favorite World Chat spammer: Golgotha.
    Favorite cat shop: None.
    Favorite West Gate/Silver Pool Blue name: None.
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Class to play: Barb and Cleric
    Class to 1v1 against: Varies.
    Skill: Armaggedeon. :D
    Skill your main class has: Armaggedeon. :D
    Least favorite class to fight against: Wizards who use Distance Shrink and Sins.

Your Guild: CrimsonJr, Stalkers, and Crucified.
    Favorite guild of all time: CrimsonJr FTW!!!
    Least Favorite guild: Vaihaila.
    Guild to fight against (as in you enjoy the TWs, not "herp derp I enjoy crushing them"): AfterLife
    Favorite specific TW (what guild, when, what'd you like about it): CrimsonJr vs. AfterLife, 12/23/11 Defense War. The fact we beat AfterLife...
    Favorite TW squadmates: Too many to say.

Favorite person to chat with on vent: Not on vent much.
    Favorite PVP opponent: Don't PvP much.
    Least favorite PVP opponent: Anyone with R9, and sins.
    Favorite person to PVP alongside (you and this person back-to-back): Don't PvP much.
    Favorite World Chat spammer: Golgotha.
    Favorite cat shop: None.
    Favorite West Gate/Silver Pool Blue name: None.

WTF else are we supposed to do to not get armad to death? o_O
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited January 2012

I'd hate to think that there are wizzies who don't use it. :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I'd hate to think that there are wizzies who don't use it. :o

Ok I think i'll rephrase it... It's annoying dueling Wizards who use distance shrink. <.<
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid