• Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Best BM in TW Zarkin...he saved my life with bolt b:thanks

Best Wizard in TW Sarbear

Best Barb in TW Santryou or however u spell his name. stun locking master

Best Veno in TW no thoughts on it

Best Archer in TW Going with a non OP here AngelFurry, works with squad very well

Best Cleric in TW Choco (crazy multitasking)

Best Seeker in TW ???

Best Mystic in TW ???

Best Assassin in TW Fishy (only sin that i've actually seen first had other than the suicide on bramble types)

Best Psychic in TW Astarte_Val

Considering I'm building my character specifically for TW and don't care too much about pk, i omitted all of the pk responses. Maybe for 2012 i'll pk more and have more input.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Best BM in PK Aasimar

Best BM in TW Zarkin_Baxil

Best Wizard in PK RyougiShiki

Best Wizard in TW RyougiShiki

Best Barb in PK TeddyBear

Best Barb in TW Byakkosan

Best Veno in PK Kali

Best Veno in TW UBCNRED

Best Archer in PK Boogiepanda

Best Archer in TW Boogiepanda, Eriion

Best Cleric in PK Ariesbreath

Best Cleric in TW Ariesbreath

Best Seeker in PK havent seen any pk that were good, but then again i dont watch seeker fights

Best Seeker in TW havent seen many in tw either

Best Mystic in PK BellaGaia

Best Mystic in TW TwentyTwoTwo

(no one cares about assassins spark occult)

Best Assassin in TW Vyt

Best Psychic in PK LuciferV

Best Psychic in TW id say either Astarte_val or lez.

just my thoughts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Mr jancute why r u talking sht about Malekin? You pick on randoms now? isnt enough bashing ur officer? To my knowledge yes, malekin need to improve, what about that random VRchan r9 bm almost full josd BM which runs around doing nothing, like a nascar car in pk? I suggest you to dont bashing too much others and look more @ ur home. b:bye
  • JanCute - Raging Tide
    JanCute - Raging Tide Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Mr jancute why r u talking sht about Malekin? You pick on randoms now? isnt enough bashing ur officer? To my knowledge yes, malekin need to improve, what about that random VRchan r9 bm almost full josd BM which runs around doing nothing, like a nascar car in pk? I suggest you to dont bashing too much others and look more @ ur home. b:bye

mr dirtysouth i bashed noone, i just told what everyone knows, he sucks(in matter of pvping).
    About VRChan u right...actualy he admits it, he just got it(his bm and the r9) and its learning
    About bashing officers go read what i wrote.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Martinezska - Heavens Tear
    Martinezska - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Cutest Wizard: xHeavely u forgot that one nuffie :D<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    Options
    mr dirtysouth i bashed noone, i just told what everyone knows, he sucks(in matter of pvping).
    About VRChan u right...actualy he admits it, he just got it(his bm and the r9) and its learning

calling him fail and saying he sucks IS in fact bashing. theres no way you can even say its not bashing, regardless of if you see it as truth or not is irrelevant. its bashing. i'll say this about malekin, hes a good friend of mine, he doesnt pk except in tw. yes theres things he can learn but, he isnt fail nor does he suck. in all honesty i'd pick him over most archers anyday for anything, pvp or pve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • JanCute - Raging Tide
    JanCute - Raging Tide Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

so i needed to quote myself? (check the red text)

Guys read what people say before start a b:shutup thread

u just gave me reason, he isnt good at pvp end of story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Thats why vicious people nominate u as best and not nominate me, nigoshi, squall, grease, goatleaf whoever, cuz we cant still tank certain +12 weapons.

Got mentioned, close enough
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I have to admit i found this rather insulting... I seriously doubt many people knew exactly when i got that gear and when i started using it. Naturally i never was the 'OMG new gear! *post on WC and stroke epeen* type' Ya so my survivability increased alot but i dont think many people could tell exactly which tw i suddenly started using it. And if people can guess exactly which tw i started wearing full r9 (vicious ppl would give most credible guesses here) i'll stand corrected.

Just a reminder Jan, there was a time i was learning how to play a BM, but i was still holding my own with TT80 green flawless shards and TT80 green/TT90 gold axes against in some 5min rolls vs QQme and having to hold my own against a r8 veritas, luci, etc that could all just as easily 1 shot my 6k hp during tws like against carebears and worse yet those that know me know i play with a permanent 600-800 PING! By no means did i 1v1 and kill them in tw to stroke my epeen, but i certainly did my part to get the job one. Even for a lot of the r9 wars i was wearing TT99 +5 with immacs ijs.

For 2 years i've had to claw my way up and earn had to earn the respect from people, friends and foes alike. Elvenne has been the oldest person and fits both of those catagories. There was a lot to me before i was r9, i was just unfortunate i didnt make a move to levi or qqme earlier to try and make a name for myself in the big leagues and i was certainly too poor at the time to pk all the time. I guess you could say i shoulda better PR work to be recognised, then again i like hiding in the shadows. But i will say I wasnt one of the 'slide cc one day and get r9 JOSD to be OP just like <insert ur favourite r9 idol>'. Which was the vibe i got that kinda erked me a bit there.

Anyways, its never all gear with a BM, you should know this, full r9 BM with JOSD can easily take 10k-25k if you get careless.. And i would know better than anyone else right...? being the 'only full r9 BM around' (for now). So to give me that kind of praise because of my gear, kinda is a low blow. I've even resulted to playing on the german server with a mediocre Bm to counter a full r9 seeker JOSD just to prove to myself i havent gotten soft and excessively arrogant with OP gear. And i think i do a fair job, go ask Crumpet (MiT) on the german server.

Thats my 2 cents toodles. b:bye

b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I don't care how much you can tank as a bm tbh. What makes you pro is working with your squad to get the job done. At the end of the day, bm in tw from what I've seen against QQme is: Antistun sprint>stun>hf>aoe and try to get away before you die. What makes the difference is how the squad you are with lands attacks during that stun/hf period.

The bm i constantly see in my face is Nigoshi. He is always there to stun/hf on me but dies shortly after. The only problem is either his squad is too slow to follow up or he is too far ahead of the group. He does everything he should do in terms of what skills to use, as well as many QQme bms.

Bms dont need good gear to get the job done in tw. Honestly u can go into tw damn near naked as a bm and get things accomplished. Just work with your squad and things will work out.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I don't care how much you can tank as a bm tbh. What makes you pro is working with your squad to get the job done. At the end of the day, bm in tw from what I've seen against QQme is: Antistun sprint>stun>hf>aoe and try to get away before you die. What makes the difference is how the squad you are with lands attacks during that stun/hf period.

The bm i constantly see in my face is Nigoshi. He is always there to stun/hf on me but dies shortly after. The only problem is either his squad is too slow to follow up or he is too far ahead of the group. He does everything he should do in terms of what skills to use, as well as many QQme bms.

Bms dont need good gear to get the job done in tw. Honestly u can go into tw damn near naked as a bm and get things accomplished. Just work with your squad and things will work out.

nuff for president yo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    Options

LOL Jancute is teaching VRchan how to pk so.....Im Willing to bet 100m he picked up the Running around like a nascar doing nothing in pk from Jancute he does it tooo b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Elvene...pretending to know how to play a cleric does not mean you also know BM job. I approve what Nuff_Said stated above. As for Malekin, he is in training still as an archer, not yet at the level of DirtySouth, Dylena or Boogie, who have higher kiting/survivability skills. I do think every BM should be able to beat in 1 vs 1 any Arcane class, in close gear range. The marrows are just insane. Maybe Psychs could kill them but with triple spark and R9 +12 axes, a zerk crit should do the job vs any arcane.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Elvene...pretending to know how to play a cleric does not mean you also know BM job. I approve what Nuff_Said stated above. As for Malekin, he is in training still as an archer, not yet at the level of DirtySouth, Dylena or Boogie, who have higher kiting/survivability skills. I do think every BM should be able to beat in 1 vs 1 any Arcane class, in close gear range. The marrows are just insane. Maybe Psychs could kill them but with triple spark and R9 +12 axes, a zerk crit should do the job vs any arcane.

Lol, I'm gonna have to say Elve is one of th proest clerics I've ever met, Mr Undine Gush Spam or should I say Mr BT Single Targets? Anywho...b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Maybe Psychs could kill them but with triple spark and R9 +12 axes, a zerk crit should do the job vs any arcane.

Maybe this is why the reason QQme are losing TWs? Are you teaching everyone to triple spark and DD instead of using chi for valuable defensive skills? God....when BMs need to triple spark b:shutup
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Lol, I'm gonna have to say Elve is one of th proest clerics I've ever met, Mr Undine Gush Spam or should I say Mr BT Single Targets? Anywho...b:cry
    TeddyFail, you come now to stroke ur Epen for killing me in Theater with that 99999-99999 dmg sword? Lets 1 vs 1, I will take 10/10 of your barb easy. As for Elvene, I'd suggest him to watch Arawin's TW videos, maybe he will actually learn what a cleric must do in TW.b:chuckle

Metal mages are just fail.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Maybe this is why the reason QQme are losing TWs? Are you teaching everyone to triple spark and DD instead of using chi for valuable defensive skills? God....when BMs need to triple spark b:shutup

Kind Sir, who are you? Alt of an alt of an alt? What do you know about QQme, TWs, what I teach people and chi usage?

Show me where did I say in TW a bm must spark? I said in PK, 1 vs 1 against arcanes, if a R9+12 BM manages to spark and use skills on any arcane, he has the chance to oneshot with zerk crit.
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    As for Elvene, I'd suggest him to watch Arawin's TW videos, maybe he will actually learn what a cleric must do in TW.b:chuckle

That better be a joke. Good one tho, +1 Spell, have a nice day b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    That better be a joke. Good one tho, +1 Spell, have a nice day b:bye

Is it still Teddy here, logging again on your account for a tentative of making a point? Ah well...have a wonderful day too KaliBear. May all be happy and healthy so we can do as many things as we want to and as little things that we have to.
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    TeddyFail, you come now to stroke ur Epen for killing me in Theater with that 99999-99999 dmg sword? Lets 1 vs 1, I will take 10/10 of your barb easy. As for Elvene, I'd suggest him to watch Arawin's TW videos, maybe he will actually learn what a cleric must do in TW.b:chuckle

I lol'ed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Kind Sir, who are you? Alt of an alt of an alt? What do you know about QQme, TWs, what I teach people and chi usage?

Show me where did I say in TW a bm must spark? I said in PK, 1 vs 1 against arcanes, if a R9+12 BM manages to spark and use skills on any arcane, he has the chance to oneshot with zerk crit.

Kind Sir, who are you? Alt of an alt of an alt? What do you know about PK, TWs, how to play and how to play efficiently?

A R9 BM does not need to waste their chi triple sparking, name one AA class that does not have something that will mitigate the sparked BM now with less than 99 chi and cannot even anti stun. A triple spark should only be used as last resort in PvP, be it PK or TW.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Empty head is empty! Go make sense and come back rolling...b:chuckle
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Empty head is empty! Go make sense and come back rolling...b:chuckle

Nothing to say? Better just to be quiet.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I am not the one who logs on alts to play smart here. Alts from other servers have no business here. Dont expect to be taken into account if you hide under an alt. b:laugh
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I am not the one who logs on alts to play smart here. Alts from other servers have no business here. Dont expect to be taken into account if you hide under an alt. b:laugh

Really? Because your main who does play on this server is disregarded more than my comments and threads.

Besides, if I'm not taken into account why did you along with 100 other replies reply in my threads? b:cute Hurrdurr
  • TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Legend.... wait fo itttt
    daaarrryy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'm not gonna make a comment...I'm not gonna make a comment...I'm not gonna make a comment...I'm not gonna make a comment...I'm not gonna make a comment...I'm not gonna make a comment...I'm not gonna make a comment...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    Options

I suggest you watch boogies wizzys TW videos maybe u learn a thing or 2 from himb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I am sure I could. Boogie is expert Archer, Expert Wiz, Expert everything. He was born expert. He's the next thing after Chuck Norris. b:chuckle