Energetic robe Wraithgate bugged

mireanu
mireanu Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Support Desk
I just get my robe with 0-5 int and when I use spark I have same aps with or without it. I have Decide 0,10 int, heavy wristguards 0.10 interval. Without robe on i have 2.00 aps, wit robe i have 2,22 aps. With spark and without robe I have 2.86 and when I put robe on I have 2.86...same with or without it. Is my spark bugged or the robe? I need help please. Thank you.
Post edited by mireanu on

Comments

• PoisonSword - Raging Tide
    PoisonSword - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Anyone, GM, somebody?
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Neither is bugged. Since demon spark is 0.75 your normal aps, for every 4 steps you decrease your unsparked APs, your sparked APS decreases by 3 steps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited January 2012
    Neither is bugged. Since demon spark is 0.75 your normal aps, for every 4 steps you decrease your unsparked APs, your sparked APS decreases by 3 steps.

I'm sorry I did not understand what you say. Can u explain again? b:beatup
    Thank you so much and sorry i did not understand. I just want to say that with 0-5 robe or without it my aps is the same and why did I not have more because of 0-5 +?
  • Undadeus - Dreamweaver
    Undadeus - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I believe to go from 2.86 - 3.33 sparked you need to add a total of .1 interval. .05 increase isn't enough for it to round up to 3.33.

Could be wrong though, haven't looked at those numbers in a while.
    edited January 2012
    I believe to go from 2.86 - 3.33 sparked you need to add a total of .1 interval. .05 increase isn't enough for it to round up to 3.33.

Could be wrong though, haven't looked at those numbers in a while.

Ahh ii get it. So i buy it for nothing. Ugh! Well thank you for answer. I did not expect that. I wish they mention that before we spend money on it and on "supply stash stone".
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Ahh ii get it. So i buy it for nothing. Ugh! Well thank you for answer. I did not expect that. I wish they mention that before we spend money on it and on "supply stash stone".

Well you didn't buy for entirely nothing, since you are now .05 int closer to 3.33 aps.

Doing a little research beforehand wouldn't hurt either...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]