nerfing my exp?

Angelstealth - Harshlands
Angelstealth - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Assassin
ok i was in a squad with a bm and cleric 100. the rest were within lvl range. is it bad for me to run with 100's in an fc or it's ok?
Post edited by Angelstealth - Harshlands on

Comments

• _ShadowFish_ - Lost City
    _ShadowFish_ - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Unless you are level 99 a 100 will nerf you. b:cry
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Yeah lv.95+ squads kinda sucks because you usually end up with some lv.99/100 people that nerfs everyone else's exp.
    Even if you say it,the most common answer is"its 10 levels range",that's the common misunderstanding.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Daemon_Imp - Lost City
    Daemon_Imp - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    i think the pwi wiki page is a nice reference:
    Pwi Wiki: Experience Points
    I believe the mobs in fc are ~ lvl88...?
  • Ariella_ - Lost City
    Ariella_ - Lost City Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Level 99+ nerfs exp.
    <3 b:cute
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Roughly... 99 is a 1/6 nerf and 100/101 is a 1/3 exp nerf. Also, anything outside of 10 levels is a nerf. The higher level sets the exp range and nerfs the lower levels. Also, depending on character level and exp given there might be no nerf at all because you still reach the max exp cap possible (example, running a level 30 through an FCC with a level 102).

However, it should be pointed out that you get quite a bit of -int at 99 and rank armor and rank daggers at 100 so a good level 99+ can make the run go multiple times quicker saving you hyper time, real time, repairs, and some grief over slow bosses.

Because of this I usually ignore any nerf because I can do twice the runs in the same amount of time, getting more coin and exp.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory