fuzzbal5l Posts: 4 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
How do i feed my pet
Post edited by fuzzbal5l on

Comments

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    1 Buy pure water, sesame oil or any other pet food from the pet trainer.
    2 Go to your inventory.
    3 Right click on it.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    or get a tome, but they're expensive.

Just buy like 700 pure water from the pet manager and that'll take care of it for at least 3 months.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • fuzzbal5l
    edited January 2012
    Thank you so much i would hate to kill my pet
  • fuzzbal5l
    edited January 2012
    sorry about this but new question what tool do i need when the pic-axe symbol comes up and where do i get it???
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Umm, you would need a Picaxe, you get them from merchants.
  • Gohanssj - Heavens Tear
    Gohanssj - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    picaxe from the merchants in i think the 2nd tab of the shop
  • kruze999
    kruze999 Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    How do trees work?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    fuzzbal5l wrote: »
    sorry about this but new question what tool do i need when the pic-axe symbol comes up and where do i get it???

Did you do your quests at level 5 yet where you have to go around and collect things for the various merchants? b:shocked
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • fuzzbal5l
    edited January 2012
    thanks i realize i must sound really stupid with my questions but i am really knew at this and i dont know but i am supposed to get supplies for a blacksmith that is why i needed the picaxe for the quest
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    fuzzbal5l wrote: »
    thanks i realize i must sound really stupid with my questions but i am really knew at this and i dont know but i am supposed to get supplies for a blacksmith that is why i needed the picaxe for the quest

Take this advice: read the quests. They almost always tell you what to do. b:laugh

If you just click on through them, you'll end up at a high level kind of unsure what the point of the game is and why you're killing things (there actually is a story, believe it or not) or you'll have missed the gameplay tutorials that come along in the quest "flavor" texts during pickup and turnin.

You know how many people fly from Snowy Village (far northwest of map) to Archosaur (toward the middle-east) because they never figured out how teleporting works (and this is at level 80 and above, with the early teleport quests around level 10...)? Take the time to play and ignore the people trying to get you to level as fast as possible. You'll enjoy the game more and be a better player overall than the ones who come to the game, pour in a few thousand dollars to "beat" it, get bored in a month or two, and leave. b:victory

The journey can be at least as much fun as the destination, and it lasts longer.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Take this advice: read the quests. They almost always tell you what to do. b:laugh

If you just click on through them, you'll end up at a high level kind of unsure what the point of the game is and why you're killing things (there actually is a story, believe it or not) or you'll have missed the gameplay tutorials that come along in the quest "flavor" texts during pickup and turnin.

You know how many people fly from Snowy Village (far northwest of map) to Archosaur (toward the middle-east) because they never figured out how teleporting works (and this is at level 80 and above, with the early teleport quests around level 10...)? Take the time to play and ignore the people trying to get you to level as fast as possible. You'll enjoy the game more and be a better player overall than the ones who come to the game, pour in a few thousand dollars to "beat" it, get bored in a month or two, and leave. b:victory

The journey can be at least as much fun as the destination, and it lasts longer.

+1 to this

Games are meant to be fun, so if someone tells you, hey pay me xxxx amount of coin and I'll help you get to xx lvl don't listen to them. Sure you will probably get to that lvl, but you will have no clue as to what to do at that lvl and you will be just 1 more of the powerlvled noobs that no one likes and that's no fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.