Trashtalking and REAL LIFE THREATS

Options
Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Tideswell (East)
So...today we had a nice PK vs Vicious at West Gate. We won more times than they did, I started a bit of friendly trashtalking PK related trying to get more of them there. From 2 Vicious, more came, it was fun, all until some Vicious members started attacking me on WCs and PMs in regards to my private life outside game. I dont understand why you guys have to go so low.
Private life is private life and threats in WC and PMs are not welcome. I took the SS and reported all alts and mains who issued them. I am passionate about this game but when you guys threaten me and my family this is really not nice. I play to relax not to have to go have to worry that some weird person will try to hurt me and my family due to a video game.

Please restrain your comments and trashtalking to the game, to my character, my gameplay but stay out of RL issues. Any RL threats are forbidden by T&C of the game. In any games there is trashtalk, is part of the game itself. Lets keep it game related and not go further to Real Life.

Spell_Caster out!
If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
Post edited by Spell_Caster - Raging Tide on

Comments

• _Nukey_ - Sanctuary
    _Nukey_ - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'm sure the blackmail came from Dylena and his multiple alts. b:shocked
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    If you started bashing Vicious, you can't complain much about the abuse you get. I mean, what do you expect if you start insulting another person's social group? Love and cuddles?
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    R/l threats are always stupid and (almost) never happen anyway, not unless that person happens to be a sadistic moron that manages to get your location of residence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Naming and shaming on public forums is a bannable offense. If someone miss treated you, feel free to send a ticket about them, coming out on public forums for attention is a call for attention. Every faction has its black sheep's, if they cant follow rules feel free to send it to me instead of calling people out in public.

Funny how you know its "Vicious" alts and not the 999 people on this server that dislikes you so..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol, nice one spell. I understand u lead QQme, our rival faction, and u want us to look bad to others but that was low. Who were those members who threatened u and said **** about ur family or w.e? I' like to see proof of what ure talking about because w/o that, ure just spewing out a lot of bs. also, good sir, IF someone did do that, why not deal with them instead of taking it to a public forum? and how exactly does the supposed 1 person represent our whole guild? anyways...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

FIXED VERSION
    So...today we had a not so nice PK vs Vicious at West Gate. Idk how I got to this conclusion but I'm gonna try real hard to make you all think we won more times than they did, I started a bit of friendly trashtalking (and yes, I'm aware of the stupidity of my stalemate right there) PK related trying to get more of them there (because insulting others is how you get them to join the fun, at least that's how I do it). From 2 Vicious, more came, it was fun for me because I could trash-talk some more, all until some Vicious members started asking me on WCs to stop my inflammatory remarks and I even got PMs in regards to my private life outside game from some random alt which I suspect had to be Vicious member. I dont understand why you guys have to sink to my level, whoever you might be.
    Private life is private life and comments asking me to behave in PM's and in WC are not welcome. I took the SS and reported all alts and mains who issued them. I am a trash talker in this game but when you guys PM to stop trash talking, I consider that a threat and is really not nice. I play to offend other people and make them hate me while at the same time do not want to worry that some weird person will try to hurt me due to the fact I verbally abused them in a video game. Because when I do it, it is ok, but when any1 else retaliates in the same manor, it is not.

Please restrain your comments and trash talking to the game, to my character, my game play but stay out of RL issues. Any RL threats are forbidden by T&C of the game as long as I don't make them. In any games that I chose to play there is trash talk, it is part of how I play. Lets trash talk and not play the game.

Spell_Caster out!

I know you were under a lot of stress when you opened this thread since you got hit with your own medicine, so I fixed it for ya.
    much love to you dear Spell and don't forget to offend others on daily bassists. After all, that why we are here: to take you sht and get offended whenever you feel like it while at the same time send you flowers and candy...

PS. And to this mysterious person that PM'ed Spell to stop being an ***, whoever you might be, I wanna say TY... you just made this server a fun and nice place to be... at least for a day.
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    wait wait waiiiiiiit waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!! I WASN'T THERE!!!!! b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Spell, your agenda is transparent, pathetic and abhorrent.

A game may be a game, but the social component in the way you treat people could possibly reflect how you may be in real life, one way or another - and it often does.

Threats are stupid, yes, but I doubt anyone actually threatened you.

Trying to make a faction look bad is one thing, but what you're doing isn't it.

It's pathetic that you would choose to sink so low.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    This is precious. b:chuckle

Aries <3
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Somebody got their feelings hurt b:sad
    Poor Spell
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'm going to close this topic on the basis of flame, on both sides, but as a rule of thumb, if you don't want your feelings hurt, don't hurt others. You have no idea how your own words may come off to a certain individual, and what you perceive as "friendly trashtalk" may deeply hurt someone.
This discussion has been closed.